PDA

View Full Version : Seneca 2 hrs in Florida

ML Handler
9th Jun 2002, 17:36
I am just off to the States hour building, I am also looking for a Florida school who offer a Seneca 2 multi rating, preferably JAA approved, but not vital. Anybody know of one

DesiPilot
9th Jun 2002, 20:19
Dear ML Handler,

I know of two school's where they use Seneca II for flight training. Only one of them is JAA approved. You can try Air Orlando and International Flight Training Academy. Air Orlando is an FAA school located at Orlando Executive airport. IFTA is JAA approved school locate at Stuart.
You may want to do a little bit of research on both the schools. There may be more schools offering Seneca II training but as far as JAA training goes IFTA is the only one with Seneca II.

Just out of interest, why do you want to train in Seneca 2?

ML Handler
10th Jun 2002, 00:20
Bumblebee
Thanks for that i will follow your lead. I have booked my CPL/IR with Aeros in Cheltenham and they use the 2 for the IR so I thought I would get my multi rating on the A/C I will be doing my IR on
ML

sharpshot
10th Jun 2002, 11:29
ML

I used to be a memeber at Aeros too! Before I renewed my twin rating about 8 years ago, I did a couple of hours in a Seneca II over in Sarasota.

Sorry its so long ago - but they were really good, but no idea what is there now or what they may be licensed for.