View Full Version : Atmosphere Intercontinental Airlines Uk - What?!

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

hiflymk3
22nd May 2019, 19:29
Yes, J Icarus U's feathers ruffled, nice work Kevin, although I'll miss this saga if when it ends.

Auxtank
22nd May 2019, 19:58
Yes, J Icarus U's feathers ruffled, nice work Kevin, although I'll miss this saga if when it ends.

Melting nicely

The AvgasDinosaur
22nd May 2019, 21:51
Well, I've completed my research (https://kevcoy.com/2019/05/22/the-truth-atmosphere-intercontinental-airlines/). Hopefully this will bring matters to a close.
Quality work, should really be passed to the BBC for one of their ‘Rip Off’ programs.
Be lucky
David

Captivep
23rd May 2019, 07:59
https://cimg7.ibsrv.net/gimg/pprune.org-vbulletin/632x625/unsworthtweet_e0539bfae599c180c055e49479aa42a19fb1bfe2.jpg

Oh dear, ruffled some feathers it seems.

Careful, he might send @atmospherelegal after you! :O

diffident
23rd May 2019, 08:21
Careful, he might send @atmospherelegal after you! :O

That would be the ideal outcome. I would suggest that in the real world, my letter and article would have ushered a "Cease and Desist" notice and threat of an injunction by now if what I have been writing are "smears"!!

I'm still waiting for that promised "emailed response" too. I'm not holding out much in the way of hope nor am I losing any sleep over it!

sixchannel
23rd May 2019, 08:28
That would be the ideal outcome. I would suggest that in the real world, my letter and article would have ushered a "Cease and Desist" notice and threat of an injunction by now if what I have been writing are "smears"!!

I'm still waiting for that promised "emailed response" too. I'm not holding out much in the way of hope nor am I losing any sleep over it!
I guess Unworthy and his NPD are too busy trying to buy the TCX aircraft with his JSA.

spammers1
23rd May 2019, 08:58
Yep Primark contacted several weeks back and got a response they have passed to their legal

Ripton
23rd May 2019, 09:47

The great leaders of today don't communicate by email, his twitter response is all you can hope for #makejetaiwaysgreatagain

sixchannel
23rd May 2019, 10:56
The great leaders of today don't communicate by email, his twitter response is all you can hope for #makejetaiwaysgreatagain
But he's not a great anything.
BTW - you missed the 'r'.

diffident
23rd May 2019, 13:00
In an interesting move, I was engaged in an hour long Q&A via twitter this morning.... enjoy.

Today's developments (https://kevcoy.com/2019/05/23/the-qa-atmosphere-intercontinental-airlines/)

TrueMagnetik
23rd May 2019, 13:12
A joy to read. But until this point I had no idea about the Malaysian part. Also, what about traffic rights between all these countries? Normally they would have to be reciprocal so I'm very curious to find out which of these far eastern carriers is looking to increase their frequency into London and which airport - considering their current operations and as you mention the "somewhat" stringent slot availability... He threw yet more spanners into his own plans...

I pray every night this doesn't stop, not often do you get a self appointed muppet who doesn't mind the mockery....

Auxtank
23rd May 2019, 13:13
In an interesting move, I was engaged in an hour long Q&A via twitter this morning.... enjoy.

Today's developments (https://kevcoy.com/2019/05/23/the-qa-atmosphere-intercontinental-airlines/)

Good Kevin.
Of course, if he was legit he could come on here and provide answers and insight - being an aviation professional and all that.
"LOL" - as they say.

spammers1
23rd May 2019, 13:29
[QUOTE=diffident;10477918]In an interesting move, I was engaged in an hour long Q&A via twitter this morning.... enjoy.

Well said Kevin , good to see he is actually talking albet behind the faceless twooter accounts .
He can continue to dream and provide this endless entertainment to the community as keeps us all amused .
PS: Primark were also made aware of the trademark use by an ex employees and confirmed gone to their legal people so wonder if they will issue a desist notice very soon .
He will then need a brand manager or we could we all assist on here ?

spammers1
23rd May 2019, 13:34
[QUOTE=diffident;10477918]In an interesting move, I was engaged in an hour long Q&A via twitter this morning.... enjoy.

Well said Kevin , good to see he is actually talking albet behind the faceless twooter accounts .
He can continue to dream and provide this endless entertainment to the community as keeps us all amused .
PS: Primark were also made aware of the trademark use by an ex employees and confirmed gone to their legal people so wonder if they will issue a desist notice very soon .
He will then need a brand manager or we could we all assist on here ?

diffident
23rd May 2019, 14:08
A joy to read. But until this point I had no idea about the Malaysian part. Also, what about traffic rights between all these countries? Normally they would have to be reciprocal so I'm very curious to find out which of these far eastern carriers is looking to increase their frequency into London and which airport - considering their current operations and as you mention the "somewhat" stringent slot availability... He threw yet more spanners into his own plans...

I pray every night this doesn't stop, not often do you get a self appointed muppet who doesn't mind the mockery....

Precisely, the complexity of what is going on here, for an upstart business is impossible. It simply doesn't work. As each day passes, more and more crap gets spouted! Today alone, I've been able to contact another handful of people through Mr. Unsworth's own responses!

Alsacienne
23rd May 2019, 15:03
Is this not a case that might appeal to BBC's Watchdog or something similar? Or has JU not broken the law yet ... or not enough?

diffident
23rd May 2019, 15:09
Is this not a case that might appeal to BBC's Watchdog or something similar? Or has JU not broken the law yet ... or not enough?

Technically, the law has been broken several times. At the moment, "Atmosphere Intercontinental Airlines" is foul of the Companies Act for late filing of accounts - which at the time of posting are still overdue. The company is also misrepresenting its position, which would lead to a breach of contract should it enter into one with anybody. The laws of tort also apply, giving rise to fraudulent misrepresentation, deceit and dishonesty.

All pretty heavy stuff.

TrueMagnetik
23rd May 2019, 15:30
Technically, the law has been broken several times. At the moment, "Atmosphere Intercontinental Airlines" is foul of the Companies Act for late filing of accounts - which at the time of posting are still overdue. The company is also misrepresenting its position, which would lead to a breach of contract should it enter into one with anybody. The laws of tort also apply, giving rise to fraudulent misrepresentation, deceit and dishonesty.

All pretty heavy stuff.

I'd be careful... Unworthy will accuse you of more smears...

docstone
23rd May 2019, 15:44
Nothing much will happen with Companies House, they will fine and eventually strike off. Criminal proceedings - highly unlikely.

Tort requires demonstration of loss, that is tough to show and will require a civil not criminal suit - who is going to throw money that way. So at present (and I sat for a decade on the Bench), I'm struggling to see much likelihood of the CPS getting excited.

I think more likely that Special Branch will want to chat about the Vicky Ford/Prime Minister/HMG Home Office logo claims.

diffident
23rd May 2019, 15:47
Nothing much will happen with Companies House, they will fine and eventually strike off. Criminal proceedings - highly unlikely.

Tort requires demonstration of loss, that is tough to show and will require a civil not criminal suit - who is going to throw money that way. So at present (and I sat for a decade on the Bench), I'm struggling to see much likelihood of the CPS getting excited.

I think more likely that Special Branch will want to chat about the Vicky Ford/Prime Minister/HMG Home Office logo claims.

Indeed. That's why I used the term 'technically'. In reality, along with the latter claims you have mentioned docstone, I also would anticipate that Trading Standards might become interested if the outlandish claims continued.

I wouldn't anticipate any state action other than that. Of course, CH will move to strike off before long.

sixchannel
23rd May 2019, 15:48

Maybe the DHSS too as he's clearly not looking for work in any reasonable way to satisfy his JSA.

Cymmon
23rd May 2019, 15:56
His wife has contacted me, saying he is crazy. He refuses to work and just lays on bed posting nonsense. She has begged him to stop but still he continues...
He took her pictures and posted on social media, she didn't approve that...

sixchannel
23rd May 2019, 16:02
His wife has contacted me, saying he is crazy. He refuses to work and just lays on bed posting nonsense. She has begged him to stop but still he continues...
You mean MISS Sasithon??
Er - on his bed where? - Chelmsford or Thailand?
Remember the time difference to get a fix on when posts were sent to you.

Cymmon
23rd May 2019, 16:19
Just signed off too sleep, +6 hours, Thailand

TwinAisle
23rd May 2019, 16:27
Jason Unsworth (JA): I have just read your article again for the second time, which I will fully respond to…firstly a U.K. based airline requires a U.K. AOC & ATOL licence with a £10 Million Pound bond agreement in place,

This single statement proves to me that he is clueless.

Firstly, he is an airline, not a travel company, so he does not need an ATOL. Airlines are not covered by ATOLs, tour operators are; if he was going to set up Atmosphere Holidays (and I am aware I may have given him another mad idea...) then he would be advised to get an ATOL. Right now he doesn't need one. ATOLs and AOCs don't come in pairs like policemen and low comedians.

Secondly, the figure of £10m is laughable. The CAA will, as they do with all new applications for an AOC, assess his business plan, taking a long hard look at his cost and revenue assumptions, until they are comfortable they are achievable. Example, if he is claiming that he will get a yield on LON-BKK in Y of £600, they will point to what they know BA are getting and adjust accordingly. When they are happy with his model (and on the model I have seen, they are probably still wiping tears of laughter from their eyes, let alone adjusting it), they will look at the minimum cash position over the first two years, and they will want to see that he can operate for three months without revenue. It sounds crude, but if he can't do that the CAA will regard him as underfunded and will NOT grant the AOC - and from experience the CAA are correct to do this.

Given he is talking about a long haul full service scheduled carrier with an intensive network, his cash requirement will be WAY in advance of £10m. Off the top of my head, they will want to see fat end of ten times that.

The first step for an AOC application - the VERY first step - is a meeting with the authority where they will explain all this and to provide guidance about the process. He clearly has NOT done this.

Getting an AOC is not a black art. It is actually not that difficult - if you know the rules, you stick to the rules, you follow CAA guidance and YOU HAVE THE MONEY.

I would say our hero fails on all four of those points.

TA

diffident
23rd May 2019, 16:31

Firstly, he is an airline, not a travel company, so he does not need an ATOL. Airlines are not covered by ATOLs, tour operators are; if he was going to set up Atmosphere Holidays (and I am aware I may have given him another mad idea...) then he would be advised to get an ATOL. Right now he doesn't need one. ATOLs and AOCs don't come in pairs like policemen and low comedians.

Secondly, the figure of £10m is laughable. The CAA will, as they do with all new applications for an AOC, assess his business plan, taking a long hard look at his cost and revenue assumptions, until they are comfortable they are achievable. Example, if he is claiming that he will get a yield on LON-BKK in Y of £600, they will point to what they know BA are getting and adjust accordingly. When they are happy with his model (and on the model I have seen, they are probably still wiping tears of laughter from their eyes, let alone adjusting it), they will look at the minimum cash position over the first two years, and they will want to see that he can operate for three months without revenue. It sounds crude, but if he can't do that the CAA will regard him as underfunded and will NOT grant the AOC - and from experience the CAA are correct to do this.

Given he is talking about a long haul full service scheduled carrier with an intensive network, his cash requirement will be WAY in advance of £10m. Off the top of my head, they will want to see fat end of ten times that.

The first step for an AOC application - the VERY first step - is a meeting with the authority where they will explain all this and to provide guidance about the process. He clearly has NOT done this.

Getting an AOC is not a black art. It is actually not that difficult - if you know the rules, you stick to the rules, you follow CAA guidance and YOU HAVE THE MONEY.

TA

Couldn't have assessed it better myself, TA.

rogera
23rd May 2019, 16:36

TA
Excellent post TA - how on earth is JU going to raise £100m ?

Hot 'n' High
23rd May 2019, 17:01

I know I said I'd not comment again - but this has been too weird a plot to ignore so I incorporate it into my JB visits to restore my own sanity but this is a big change.

Remarkably, the above is the first sensible thing to come from that side. I have no doubt Miss Sasithon has probably been duped into even marrying this guy at some point in the recent past – and is now wondering just what the hell she has unleashed on herself now it is all becoming clearer. I could be wrong here, but seems we just have yet another “victim” in all of this – someone who may have played along to start with without realising just where all this would lead. We all know who the fantasist is in all of this. Time to cut Sasi some slack maybe – particularly as, out of anyone involved to date, she is possibly the only one in a legal position (as his wife) to contact the right people to ask for formal help for JU. After all, “help” is clearly needed.

Cymmon, I’ll pm you if OK. Time we wrapped this up with the right support in place. There is a chance that things may get out of hand as JU's world crumbles... We have the evidence to assure ourselves of his fantasies thanks to excellent research by many Posters. We may now have a person who can help him if she is correctly advised.... Just saying...

H 'n' H

diffident
23rd May 2019, 17:09
Very well put there H 'n' H, I couldn't agree more.

It's going to be even tougher for him soon as it appears that Hinduja Group are likely to be successful in their bid to acquire Jet Airways in consortia with Etihad and London-based Adi Partners. Infact a meeting is on-going in Abu Dhabi between the consortia and the State Bank of India in order to agree the financing.

Hot 'n' High
23rd May 2019, 17:21
diffident, you and others have worked tirelessly to give an audit trail which is absolutely excellent. I'm just going "radio silent" into PM-land here. Cheers, H 'n' H

Auxtank
23rd May 2019, 17:29
Just an up vote for 'TwinAisle' and 'diffident' who have done so much to bring this (ultimately rather sad and wretched) business to the fore.

Well done lads. Keep going. I sense we're turning slowly for a HDG in the general direction of Denouement.

Cymmon
23rd May 2019, 17:39
I'm up for helping, I don't want a meltdown of anyone.
Now I have the contact, lets see what happens. His wife is very scared of what is happening and not at all happy.

lobby
23rd May 2019, 19:27
Here is Atmosphere's "Chief Captain" a

http://getoverfearofflying.com/meet-captain-peter/

Auxtank
23rd May 2019, 21:23
Here is Atmosphere's "Chief Captain" a

http://getoverfearofflying.com/meet-captain-peter/

Sorry, am I missing something? - that appears to be totally unconnected in any way to this thread.

LATER; Oh yes, I see.... Boeing Technical Pilot, eh?

RiaUK
24th May 2019, 05:34
With regards to his wife... This may well be a very dangerous situation for her. No doubt he is insane. Furthermore I am pretty sure he is still following this thread. Him being aware of her reaching out to people will not go down well. We have all seen his responses to people who don't buy his nonsense.
​​​​​Additionally, he must be the one posting under her name, which of course is not surprising. Has she contacted you via Twitter? If this is the same account then this may be another issue. Just thinking about her safety.

lobby
24th May 2019, 07:09
https://cimg5.ibsrv.net/gimg/pprune.org-vbulletin/938x604/capture_4526ca740ba9e93b7489f920f478829bb211358d.jpg
Atmosphere's "Chief Captain" according to his Instagram account.

Auxtank
24th May 2019, 07:15
Yes, an impressive number of ratings...B-727 , B-737-800 , B-747-400 , B-757 , B-767 , B-777 , DHC-7Read all about his Boeing, and AA work here:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/peter-styren-81942373

diffident
24th May 2019, 07:31
Yes, an impressive number of ratings...B-727 , B-737-800 , B-747-400 , B-757 , B-767 , B-777 , DHC-7

Read all about his Boeing, and AA work here:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/peter-styren-81942373

The name is not new, it was posted on the Atmosphere facebook page over a year ago, along with a long list of other names that appear fictitious. (can't seem to post the link here, but it was posted on 15th Feb 2018). Certainly, Boeing don't seem to know of this chap despite him testing their aircraft!

Also, the chap is type-rated on a sensational range of Boeing jets, both heritage and modern, plus a random old-skool regional turboprop thrown in for good measure??

Strange, very strange.

lobby
24th May 2019, 07:35
So many characters in this story I'm struggling to keep a track of them!

diffident
24th May 2019, 07:42
So many characters in this story I'm struggling to keep a track of them!

Atmosphere Apparent Staff
-

Jason Unsworth - CEO
Donald Unsworth - Chairman
Monika Kucharovicova - Managing Director for Dubai ("many years of aviation experience")
Ersin Aryn - Managing Director
Tina Jackson - Managing Director
Michelle Bell - Manager of Heathrow Operations
Nigel Hornsby - Head of Operations (joins from Wow Air)
Fadil Shamtally - Revenue Manager (joins from Etihad Airways)
Sophia Augusta - Cargo Manager (joins from Qatar Airways)
Raffaello Bonanni - Pilot Instructor and Executive gulfstream fleet manager (joins from Emirates)
Peter Styren - Chief Boeing Pilot (joins from Boeing, apparently)
Apart from the top two, I can't find any trace of the others (in connection with Atmosphere).

Plus that is charitably about £700,000 worth of salary going out of the door right there - from a company that is late filing its accounts to Companies House, and can't back up any source of financing...

I've seen more believable Reeves and Mortimer sketches.

Auxtank
24th May 2019, 08:03
“Things come apart so easily when they have been held together with lies.”
― Dorothy Allison

Hot 'n' High
24th May 2019, 08:22

:D Well, sort of, but, to be fair on R and M, even their sketches have some sort of thread of a plot to them, wacky as that thread may be!!!.......

Maybe this is more based on the UK House of Commons? Now, that's an equally random fairytale to what we have here.......... :ugh:

lobby
24th May 2019, 08:24
Don't forget:

Monika Kucharovicova
Gayna Unsworth
Sasithon Hongchompu Unsworth

diffident
24th May 2019, 08:25
Don't forget:

Monika Kucharovicova
Gayna Unsworth
Sasithon Hongchompu Unsworth

The top one I'm not aware of, but will certainly add to the list!!! The other two I've purposely left out.

Harry Wayfarers
24th May 2019, 08:26
-

Jason Unsworth - CEO
Raffaello Bonanni - Pilot Instructor and Executive gulfstream fleet manager (joins from Emirates)

Apart from the top two, I can't find any trace of the others (in connection with Atmosphere).

Plus that is charitably about £700,000 worth of salary going out of the door right there - from a company that is late filing its accounts to Companies House, and can't back up any source of financing...

Those two pilot characters don't particularly stand out as having JAR/EASA licenses and the rights to live and work in EU or UK or whatever it is this week!

DaveReidUK
24th May 2019, 08:27
Also, the chap is type-rated on a sensational range of Boeing jets, both heritage and modern, plus a random old-skool regional turboprop thrown in for good measure??

That doesn't strike me as particularly unusual for someone who flew for American for 25 years, preceded by 3 years flying Dash 7s for ASA.

diffident
24th May 2019, 08:29
That doesn't strike me as particularly unusual for someone who flew for American for 25 years, preceded by 3 years flying Dash 7s for ASA.

I don't dispute that, but wouldn't the type-ratings have elapsed for the older models?

lobby
24th May 2019, 08:36
The top one I'm not aware of, but will certainly add to the list!!! The other two I've purposely left out.

On the "About" page on Atmosphere's website. Surprised you haven't noticed!

TwinAisle
24th May 2019, 08:50
Plus Tina Jackson, and who could forget the wonderful Nigel Hornsby?

diffident
24th May 2019, 08:51
Plus Tina Jackson, and who could forget the wonderful Nigel Hornsby?

What do they do again??

Oh and I've got to give it a rest and find something better to do, apparently: https://twitter.com/JasonUnsworth2/status/1131838702534242304

If you say so
24th May 2019, 09:06
Has Boy Wonder removed his personal Linked1n profile? I can no longer see it. I guess I could have been blocked, but I get a feeling he's pulled it??

sixchannel
24th May 2019, 09:07
What do they do again??

Oh and I've got to give it a rest and find something better to do, apparently: https://twitter.com/JasonUnsworth2/status/1131838702534242304
Lol! Well JU certainly hasn't.
Methinks he doth protest too much.

TwinAisle
24th May 2019, 09:15
What do they do again??

https://cimg2.ibsrv.net/gimg/pprune.org-vbulletin/833x1049/screenshot_2019_05_06_at_00_33_19_daaab1ccc1a6fbc3ed89338a17 ec80cd49d92fca.png
https://cimg1.ibsrv.net/gimg/pprune.org-vbulletin/2000x1504/img_0077_18ad287fd441fe1cfd3a246d120223593cbfbc18.jpg

diffident
24th May 2019, 09:17
Oh of course yes, I remember now. No trace of that name ever being at Wow Air either, surprise, surprise.

TwinAisle
24th May 2019, 09:18
Has Boy Wonder removed his personal Linked1n profile?

Nope, he's still there. Congratulations, he's banned you!

diffident
24th May 2019, 09:23
-

Jason Unsworth - CEO
Gayna Unsworth - Managing Director
Tina Jackson - Managing Director
Monika Kucharovicova - Managing Director for Dubai ("many years of aviation experience")
Nigel Hornsby - Head of Operations (joins from Wow Air)

Quite the list now. Intriguing number of Managing Directors..... Considering there is only one listed at Companies House (https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10841994/officers)

If you say so
24th May 2019, 09:25
Nope, he's still there. Congratulations, he's banned you!
Oh no!...and there was me just about to offer him ALL of his required funding for a 10% share of Jet. In that case, I'm out!

bamcb38c
24th May 2019, 09:58
Somewhere many pages ago I got in touch with Michelle Bell who had no clue what was going on.
https://cimg5.ibsrv.net/gimg/pprune.org-vbulletin/980x2000/screenshot_20190524_105739_messenger_3c1ae0478740627c3396eb4 c75edff69b5e6a579.jpg

diffident
24th May 2019, 10:03
Cheers for that reminder "bamcb38c", I wasn't aware of that information. Thanks.

rog747
24th May 2019, 11:11
I think this has gone far enough - We all well know that in Asia and the Far East there is a social media posters/troller's mecca and a scammers delight, much more so than in Western Europe.

JU has a Thai bride and kids from her it seems, and she now (alleged) says he lays around on his bed banging out endless social media, although tweets have died etc etc etc and she wants out maybe.
Ma and Pa we gather live in an Essex semi in CM1

He is deluded (we know) and a Walter Mitty fantasist it seems - His work career is High St retail, and a check-in lad at STN (seems only for a short while)

Dangerous, yes and no...?
Hmm well, If one is vulnerable enough to fall for such nonsense then maybe a little, Jet airways crew springs to mind, plus anyone daft enough who actually turned up at his non-existent ''recruitment open days'' at various hotels without first checking.

His financial crowdfunding, go-fund me pages were they scams - ? Probability, yes, but who can say in his, and this fantasy world of social media.
Well again, caveat emptor as they say if you sent money - It seems £2030 was collected.
The go-fund me appeal has now been closed down for a couple of months.

I think the Press guy on here is right to have exposed JU - but what will anyone in authority do about JU?
Not a lot IMHO - He hasn't hurt anyone - It would be hard to prove intent to de-fraud on a big scale - He has wasted folks time and built up non-existent hopes for some airline employees in crisis.
He has used Company logo's cut n pasted from other retail and Govt sites - Will they go after him - doubt it. Who's they anyway? Police, Govt, lawyers from the Co's?
If they do it will only be a 'desist from using' letter. Said logo's have been removed it seems.

That is all de-facto, but the whole story is the big picture of his mental state and him moving on from his bedroom CEO & Boardroom exploits...He needs a lot of help

lowfield heath
24th May 2019, 11:35
Maybe the endgame is approaching?

Ali Asgar @alnetcomsAntwort an @JasonUnsworth2 @jetairways und 2 weitereJason, if any of your statements turn out to be false, trust me... 20000 Jet staff will hunt you down where ever you may be living ! So either start telling the truth and stop this so called airline management from Twitter, or wait for being hunted !0 Antworten 0 Retweets 2 Gefällt mir

docstone
24th May 2019, 11:55
Ladies and Gents

I think this forum has delivered the final coup de grace to Mr Unsworth's plan by shining the bleaching light of truth on his actions, claims and behaviours. There is such a large and easily accessible repository of information about Atmosphere et al on the web, aided by the excellent efforts of colleagues on this site. The mood has discernibly shifted in the last 7 days.

I've been made party to information in private that suggests we should now stand back silently and pour no more petrol on the flames - the pyre is well enough alight and there's a risk of collateral damage to innocents.

Hot 'n' High
24th May 2019, 12:14
...... we should now stand back silently and pour no more petrol on the flames .....

Agreed. Unstable explosives have always worried me - fact, anything that can go "bang" I view with immense distrust... Particularly people!!!!!!!!

TwinAisle
24th May 2019, 15:05
All gone to hell....

http://captiongenerator.com/1404942/Jason-plots-World-Domination-from-his-Mums-house

lobby
24th May 2019, 15:30
He's still at it! He really does need professional help. Is he heading for a complete meltdown?
https://twitter.com/JasonUnsworth2/status/1131929035620069376

RiaUK
24th May 2019, 15:31
Omg, the video is genius. Best part for me... "with poppadoms"
Hilarious. And I'm German 😆

diffident
24th May 2019, 15:32
He's still at it! He really does need professional help. Is he heading for a complete meltdown?
https://twitter.com/JasonUnsworth2/status/1131929035620069376

The actual thread of tweets is a lot longer than that. 6 or 7 tweets in total in the thread naming apparent investors/partners and proclaiming a meeting next week with Qatar Airways (random, since they've not at all been involved up until now). Oh and a few digs at me too for good measure!! lol.

Auxtank
24th May 2019, 16:48
https://twitter.com/JasonUnsworth2/status/1131933071043977217

It's kicking off alright.

sixchannel
24th May 2019, 16:53
He's made the journey from Thailand last night to Chelmsford today!!!
Wow!!!

spammers1
24th May 2019, 17:07
Class video TwinAisle
You should advise people not to have a drink while watching this as could get messy

diffident
24th May 2019, 17:26
Oh Dear,

https://twitter.com/mantagoyal/status/1126015734121811968

I'm also awaiting written confirmation of the final nail in the coffin of this sorry saga, which following a telephone call with SBI Capital Markets, they have confirmed that they are only discussing Jet Airways with qualified bidders, of which Mr. Unsworth is not party.

This page which Mr. Unsworth posted on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6532453448162639872/ - shockingly is legitimate, but SBI Capital Markets have pointed to this document - https://www.sbicaps.com/wp-content/files/Jet_Airways_Limited_EOI_Document.pdf - which is the full version, and outlined that the interesting elements are contained within Annex 2, Annex 4 and Annex 5. They said they couldn't share the completed version due to privacy (which is understandable). They did however say that with no "proven credentials" and without active airline operational experience of more than 5 years, they wouldn't countenance the unsolicited bid.

It would be interesting if Mr. Unsworth, who was happy to publish the cover letter on LinkedIn (presumably because it gives nothing away), would be happy to publish the rest of the document in the same way !?!?!?!?!?

They think it's all over. It is now.

Rebel without a clue
25th May 2019, 05:40
The overnight twitter barrage seems to now be focussed on his ‘meetings’ with Oman Air and Qatar Airways....... and why he can’t get a visa for his Thai bride.
Perhaps this is his attempt to entice the Abu Dhabi based airline (which he thinks is in Dubai) into a conversation?

I also guess his JSA payments don’t meet the criteria required for spousal support in his visa application!

Auxtank
25th May 2019, 06:20
All gone to hell....

http://captiongenerator.com/1404942/Jason-plots-World-Domination-from-his-Mums-house

Hilarious TA.
Nice one.

diffident
25th May 2019, 10:03
The overnight twitter barrage seems to now be focussed on his ‘meetings’ with Oman Air and Qatar Airways....... and why he can’t get a visa for his Thai bride.
Perhaps this is his attempt to entice the Abu Dhabi based airline (which he thinks is in Dubai) into a conversation?

I also guess his JSA payments don’t meet the criteria required for spousal support in his visa application!

I did notice that, and it's continued this morning, well until I was blocked that is!!!

Oh well, my (hopefully) final contribution to this, which holds the damning facts and evidence that unequivocally proves beyond any doubt the claims regarding Jet Airways, is here (https://kevcoy.com/2019/05/22/the-truth-atmosphere-intercontinental-airlines/#May25th).

To be fair, this saga has taken me back to my early days in the world of work when I was covering the story of the infamous "FlyWHO" at Birmingham Airport!! Mind you, at least they had acquired an aircraft, despite it being parked at Elmdon rotting for months on end!

Auxtank
25th May 2019, 10:16
I did notice that, and it's continued this morning, well until I was blocked that is!!!

Oh well, my (hopefully) final contribution to this, which holds the damning facts and evidence that unequivocally proves beyond any doubt the claims regarding Jet Airways, is here (https://kevcoy.com/2019/05/22/the-truth-atmosphere-intercontinental-airlines/#May25th).

To be fair, this saga has taken me back to my early days in the world of work when I was covering the story of the infamous "FlyWHO" at Birmingham Airport!! Mind you, at least they had acquired an aircraft, despite it being parked at Elmdon rotting for months on end!

Well, that pretty much wraps it up for Jason Unsworth and his non-existent Atmosphere Airlines BS.

Well done Kevin and all of us for exposing the lies, the phoney credentials and sheer dishonesty of this charlatan.

Harry Wayfarers
25th May 2019, 10:21
Has anybody reported him to the Job Centre Feds for fraudulently claiming Job Seekers Allowance when it is clearly apparent that he doesn't have sufficient hours in a day to actually go Job Seeking what with all this other nonsense he has going on?

diffident
25th May 2019, 10:37
Has anybody reported him to the Job Centre Feds for fraudulently claiming Job Seekers Allowance when it is clearly apparent that he doesn't have sufficient hours in a day to actually go Job Seeking what with all this other nonsense he has going on?

I don't tend to get involved in any of that kind of stuff, I prefer to stick to the business aspects not the personal. That said, I'm not sure where this "benefits" rumour came from. I've certainly seen nothing to suggest its the case. I'm not saying he isn't a claimant, I just haven't seen anything that would tell me that he is.

diffident
25th May 2019, 10:38
Well, that pretty much wraps it up for Jason Unsworth and his non-existent Atmosphere Airlines BS.

Well done Kevin and all of us for exposing the lies, the phoney credentials and sheer dishonesty of this charlatan.

Yes this is a very good point.... thanks to everyone who has contacted me with leads, contacts and bits of information. Even the littlest, what seems like nothing, type of leads have been very very useful in this investigation. So a debt of gratitude to you all. Thanks.

Auxtank
25th May 2019, 18:08

We should probably leave that and other aspects of this whole business to others.

We've covered the aviation aspect. That was the important bit.

Hot 'n' High
26th May 2019, 09:21

Just a shame that so many, many, quite desperate people still seem to think JU is actually a "saviour" about to rescue them....... Let's hope someone does. But it ain't going to be JU, well not in the "real world". In JU's "fantasy land" no doubt he'll claim, from his bedroom, to be part of the consortia that does..... :ugh:

Guess we can only explain the facts - what's that phrase about "leading horses to water"? Ah well! Now't else to be done here sadly.... :rolleyes:

H 'n' H

lobby
26th May 2019, 09:22
https://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/pprune.org-vbulletin/597x236/capture_f9730f12f326e7c844a324f264066ed0a90cef74.jpg
I see Flynas are now involved! I have passed this on to my contacts there.

TwinAisle
26th May 2019, 11:06
Breaking news....footage obtained of Mr Akbar Al Baker briefing the board of QR about the Boy Wonder.

https://uploadfiles.io/mpahylnb

(Download, share and enjoy, but remember I am not liable for damage caused by spat-out beverages.....)

Auxtank
26th May 2019, 11:28
Mr TA, I salute you. Thank you for the heads up about keeping beverages away from the keyboard whilst viewing that.

https://cimg5.ibsrv.net/gimg/pprune.org-vbulletin/600x341/rfshhdf_79fab0904195d1825cae1247037d6dd0b8a9ba41.jpg

SOPS
26th May 2019, 11:49
This gets more crazy by the minute!!

Auxtank
26th May 2019, 11:56
This gets more crazy by the minute!!

Well, let's face it. It started out pretty much as crazy as it could have done;

Primark shop assistant, steals Primark clothing Logo and uses it to pretend to start up Intercontinental Airline company, and some people fell for it, and then some more did...pretends to be friends with the Prime Minister...pretends to own six Boeing 777 airliners with a load of other types on order...

Stop me when it get's too crazy...

diffident
26th May 2019, 11:59
Well, let's face it. It started out pretty much as crazy as it could have done;

Primark shop assistant, steals Primark clothing Logo and uses it to pretend to start up Intercontinental Airline company, and some people fell for it, and then some more did...pretends to be friends with the Prime Minister...pretends to own six Boeing 777 airliners with a load of other types on order...

Stop me when it get's too crazy...

Don't forget that his hat is in the ring for the Conservative Party leadership - https://twitter.com/JUKPM2022

SOPS
26th May 2019, 12:06
I really hope the staff at Jet don’t think he is coming to help them

Auxtank
26th May 2019, 12:13
It was the Security Dogs thing that got me... I daren't try and scroll his Twitter feed to find them now as I fear it may break Twitter and possibly the entire Internet (as well as my mouse scroll wheel) if I try but it was something like this;

https://cimg5.ibsrv.net/gimg/pprune.org-vbulletin/450x450/caac8818_0af8_4ada_95f2_9c69b07154eb_1_ec2ff8e59d334eeacc053 4b2125044d5_47202a234447aa432ba50e0e0cafdf0b6506cada.jpeg
...and he wasn't joking...

SOPS
26th May 2019, 12:38
He does not appear to joke about anything

Auxtank
26th May 2019, 17:17
Good Ninja delete RiaUK. Agreed, however best not discussed here.

flyandski
27th May 2019, 18:18
That. Was. Absolute. Sheer. Genius. Shame the Cannes film festival is over. Whoever made that deserves a round on me. Thank you. Airline Economics Olympia anyone?

TwinAisle
27th May 2019, 18:24
That. Was. Absolute. Sheer. Genius. Shame the Cannes film festival is over. Whoever made that deserves a round on me. Thank you. Airline Economics Olympia anyone?

Thanks FlyandSki - who knows, there may be a sequel. He’s the gift that keeps on giving :)

TA

SOPS
29th May 2019, 04:02
He is at it again. He was on twitter yesterday insisting that he is going to save jet!!

spammers1
29th May 2019, 06:42
Companies house updated
New address in Wisbech
Dormant accounts filed ?
Now I thought that go fund me monies should of been included and HRMC were meant to be advised by the company it was trading ?

diffident
29th May 2019, 07:25
Companies house updated
New address in Wisbech
Dormant accounts filed ?
Now I thought that go fund me monies should of been included and HRMC were meant to be advised by the company it was trading ?

Well it's quite simple. The tall tail of Atmosphere continues to crumble. A dormant company *cannot* trade or carry out financial transactions. Also up to July 2018, the business reported having £100.00 in cash on hand/at the bank. Evidently no where near the £226,870,000.00 required to enter the bidding for Jet Airways.

Don't forget, Atmosphere, when requested, failed to produce the details of who they bank with, who is supplying the QUARTER OF A BILLION QUID in funding, and what their actual cash on hand (as of last month) is.

The next companies house marker comes due by 21 July 2019, which is the confirmation statement. The confirmation statement used to be known as the "Annual Return" shows the shareholdings and share value, capital and cash on hand.

I also see that the fun and games continues on social media (I still get to see things despite being blocked!!!)

As you can see from the picture, a retweet of an Etihad Airways A380 piece, followed immediately by Plagiarising the Etihad Airways A380 tweet!!!! Couldn't make it up!

https://cimg2.ibsrv.net/gimg/pprune.org-vbulletin/919x729/ju_etihadstea1l_f4e0871b42e2f555788df0a63fc1675859190813.jpg

Plus he's still buying some A380's for his Stansted operations, which as we all know, Stansted rejected and went on to take the michael out of!

https://twitter.com/JasonUnsworth2/status/1133765276896509952

Ripton
30th May 2019, 11:15
Looks like people back in India are now taking the micky just as much!

Ho hum! H 'n' H

I particularly like the tweet asking whether he would forward his "extremely experienced CEO" in an envelope.

TwinAisle
30th May 2019, 18:59
He’s made similar claims about every airline conference for the last four years, from ‘Washroom Doors 2016’, via ‘Honeycart World’ to ‘Tomorrow’s Hatracks 2018’. Usually accompanied by some horse manure text that he’s been personally invited by Dennis Muilenburg or Guillaume Faury. Needless to say he doesn’t rock up since (a) he’s skint, (b) he wouldn’t understand what is being said and (c) he has nothing of any interest to say.

He only posts this dung in an increasingly futile attempt to look relevant, and to supercharge the panhandling amongst the terminally naïve.

lobby
30th May 2019, 19:52
https://cimg1.ibsrv.net/gimg/pprune.org-vbulletin/639x536/capture_77d710f9aa2b39a53f83ca0881b5be817c5faee7.jpg
Make your mind up!

TwinAisle
30th May 2019, 20:05
https://cimg1.ibsrv.net/gimg/pprune.org-vbulletin/639x536/capture_77d710f9aa2b39a53f83ca0881b5be817c5faee7.jpg
Make your mind up!

Oh that’s nothing! The Conservative Party member, running to lead his party in 2022, the advisor to both Vikki Ford and Treeza May has been telling the world and it’s mother he was voting for Führage’s Loony Party for the last three weeks.

They may well do an Alistair Campbell on the Boy Wonder yet. I’m sure the list of folks above will be devastated to lose the support that he can’t give them because he’s not an MP....

lobby
30th May 2019, 20:31
They're nothing without him!

diffident
31st May 2019, 12:43
Well, the gift that just keeps giving and doled out a lovely weekend prezzie this afternoon!!! Lap it up folks - click here (https://kevcoy.com/2019/05/31/the-response-atmosphere-intercontinental-airlines/).

I'm actually starting to struggle writing seriously now, that's how fascicle it's getting.

What makes it even better is, as I'm blocked on twitter, and I'm not that active in this debacle much these days (I really do have better things to do!), I keep getting sent stuff by him - this time on facebook!

spammers1
31st May 2019, 17:13
Well this is fun , all the social media is a great tool to expose fake airline UK.

I too am one of the many blocked by JU but have seen on just how easy it is to have multiple accounts or set up a new one
A bit naughty but if the owners of these false news thingies allow free speech and conversation, then why not?

Now he and SU have named once again an expert in industry and a very good chap for bring in the downfall of jet
Having known the expert for over 20 years I think I should speak up in his defense. The expert that is.

Jason you have a serious problem that you can either go quiet or suffer the consequences. Up to you as it won’t stop

The aviation industry is very small with many people interlinked by contacts in work . We are special people who have many experts in what we do and how we do it .
It also do not suffer fools lightly and remembers for a very long time it’s fools. I think you could now be on this list?
Why might that be you may ask?
But there again since you ignore all the help and assistance people have tried to offer.
You are the gift that just keeps giving as TA would say. Nice videos TA.

You have changed your twitter for supporting the soon to be ex PM and your local MOP as someone told a tale to them?
You have google images calling you spam, fraud an fake on many posts and some include names of people who contributed
You have gofundme and similar platforms for multiple fundraising activities that have all be shut down as lots reported them as fraud.
The Uk media with help from many in the industry asked questions you will never have the hope of answering little Dutch boy.
The Indian media know the truth about you?
The unfortunate people in Jet airways know all about you and have now started to twitter you threats if not true. As said aviation is a small world.
You have asked for people to pay on a paypal account or via gmail addresses when your other funding dried up on Gofund me and others.
You deceive hard working people with offers of employment , recruitment days and simulator sessions never mind the dogs and shelters in foreign countries.
You claimed offices in Uk and abroad that do not exist.
You claimed people that worked for you but they never have , nice hair though on the last one.
You claimed you have signed up for many different types of aircraft that you hadn’t
Your name has been made aware to police , fraud Uk , companies house ,liquidator , linked in , home office, immigration, Primark, Stansted Airport , lessors, manufactures, Thai CAA , Uk CAA and just about everyone that needs to aware of you.
You wickepdia page was shut down as agreed not an airline just a shell company.
i could go on and on despite being banned.

So stop picking on one person and understand aviation is a small world with many people who know and support each other.

Take some reality pills and find a real job that pays honest wages.

TwinAisle
31st May 2019, 18:15
Well said, Spammers.

Btw, I’ve been sending screenprints of JU’s libellous comments to the gentleman concerned, as I believe others have. He can’t see them otherwise due to JU’s banning of him. And yet JU continues to make these comments. That’s not just libellous, that’s cowardly.

Karma is coming, JU.

diffident
31st May 2019, 18:18
What libellous comments are these?

TwinAisle
31st May 2019, 18:21
I’m not going to repost them since that makes it worse. But have a read of the BW’s twitter feed.

diffident
31st May 2019, 18:24
I’m not going to repost them since that makes it worse. But have a read of the BW’s twitter feed.

I can't, i'm blocked!

TwinAisle
31st May 2019, 18:40
Doh! Mea culpa...

Ok. Some months ago the BW claimed that he had acquired a pair of brand new A350s for Atmofarce, to start ops in November. This was, I’m sure I don’t need to tell you, completely untrue and he was called out on it by all but the most cretinous and gullible in our society. He then posted to allege that a certain member of the senior management team at a large UK MRO had ‘set him up’, pretending to be a lease co, faking contracts, emails and god knows what else.

It’s the standard JU pattern - crazy claim, debunked, blame someone else. The claim about the A350s was insane and obviously a lie; followed up by the claim that because said MRO person had damaged their business (stop laughing in the cheap seats please) they had had to wet/damp/dry/moist/humidly/p!ssing down lease a couple of A345s, and provided pics of the said aircraft. At which point their owner asked ‘who the hell are you?’ JU then went back under his stone for a bit, just posting the usual stream of Farage, May and Thai tourism stuff.

JU is still making rude and defamatory comments to the same effect about the MRO guy to this day.

Said member of the MRO now works at a different non UK MRO.

TA

diffident
31st May 2019, 18:44
Bloody hell. I cannot find the words...

Rupert369
31st May 2019, 21:49
For anyone who can’t read his tweets because you’re blocked, like me, just log out of twitter and reload his profile, problem solved as it’s publicly accessible.

I know, I am truly that sad.

India Four Two
1st Jun 2019, 02:20
Has anybody doorstepped the Boy Wonder? That would be interesting. :E

spammers1
1st Jun 2019, 03:03
Try tweettunnel.com as brings it up as a list of posts.

diffident
1st Jun 2019, 09:24
Has anybody doorstepped the Boy Wonder? That would be interesting. :E

If it were a higher profile story and I was commissioned on it, then it would be under consideration. But since I'm not currently commissioned and just running this as a side investigation, it isn't worth my time and expense only to get the door slammed.

What's made this one more intriguing for me, is that I've managed to gather all the information I needed with very little effort. A few long distance phone calls and a tranche of emails and it's job done. I'd say I've spent in total, around four hours from start to finish, including writing the articles I've published.

Apparently though, and if you want to see the personal attacks I've come under on facebook, click here (https://www.facebook.com/pg/AtmosphereIntercontinentalAirlinesUk/reviews/?post_id=10156140152097665&referrer=page_recommendations_home_card&ref=page_internal), I should find something better to do.... I'm not sure since in 30 days, I've spent four hours on this.... that's a hell of a lot of time left that I apparently do nothing else in to waste!!!

https://cimg8.ibsrv.net/gimg/pprune.org-vbulletin/544x700/unsworth_fb_0106_e0bbe964d95217c5308a3e5314205d8dcd3452ab.jp g

docstone
1st Jun 2019, 09:28
Perhaps a GoFundMe campaign to fund such an investigation?

It would seem suitably ironic given Unsworth's MO and I'd chip in a few quid to kick it off.

diffident
1st Jun 2019, 09:31
Perhaps a GoFundMe campaign to fund such an investigation?

It would seem suitably ironic given Unsworth's MO and I'd chip in a few quid to kick it off.

A GoFundMe campaign to investigate a potentially fraudulent GoFundMe campaign?!?!? The irony would be in the top ten of Irony's this decade!!

spammers1
1st Jun 2019, 10:35
Was just thinking about gofundme myself as it is madness out there in this social media world that continues to allow lies and scams to circulate on the remit of everyone has a voice.
Although it’s not a voice , just retweets and circulating stuff between all their own accounts, or fending off the many who now respond and have tilted the gyros a bit.

At least journalists and in this case Kevin investigate facts, real people behind the story also helped towards the article. Thanks for that, the people in India appreciated your help in publishing the truth

docstone
1st Jun 2019, 10:47
Kevin, what's the damage for a decent piece of investigative work?

diffident
1st Jun 2019, 10:50
Kevin, what's the damage for a decent piece of investigative work?

How dare you insinuate that my work isn't decent!!! :eek: lol. only kidding!!

It's one of those "how long is a piece of string" questions. I wouldn't even consider ball-parking a cost until I knew the standard Who, What, Where, When, Why and How??

lobby
1st Jun 2019, 14:29
https://cimg6.ibsrv.net/gimg/pprune.org-vbulletin/631x903/capture_955794c75c66bd846b104691b4efea4fca6e1271.jpg
Maybe the police will delve into Mr Unsworth's dealings over the years while they're at it.

diffident
1st Jun 2019, 14:35
I do not condone the use of threatening behaviour, be it written or verbally. It would be interesting to see what form those threats have taken.

That said, threats against the registered company address would be a Cambridgeshire Constabulary matter, surely?

rog747
1st Jun 2019, 14:47
He lives in Essex - so no idea why he is asking the Met - It will be dealt with by Essex if he is making the complaint,
or Cambs if the Wisbech Company Office is. (assume there is anyone in that office>?)

Auxtank
1st Jun 2019, 14:59
"This is not the end. This is not the beginning of the end. But it might be the end of the beginning."

(Sorry - couldn't help that what with all the D-Day 75th going on at present.)

Auxtank
1st Jun 2019, 15:21
He lives in Essex - so no idea why he is asking the Met - It will be dealt with by Essex if he is making the complaint,
or Cambs if the Wisbech Company Office is. (assume there is anyone in that office>?)

Think that's grandpa's address he's changed to.

rog747
1st Jun 2019, 16:09
Think that's grandpa's address he's changed to.

I though he had always lived in the Witham area?

TwinAisle
1st Jun 2019, 16:24
Grandpa has I think, even though he used the Chelmsford address for CoHouse. The whole tribe has started using the Cambridgeshire address now.

sixchannel
1st Jun 2019, 18:34
Broad End Lane, Wisbech contains no 'The White House' that I can find. More fakery? Worth a trip on Google Earth. From Council house to affluence in one move. Nice!
Atmosphere filed on 28 May that the Company was "dormant". I guess his huge Team of highly experienced Professionals are now redundant.

diffident
1st Jun 2019, 18:40
Broad End Lane, Wisbech contains no 'The White House' that I can find. More fakery? Worth a trip on Google Earth. From Council house to affluence in one move. Nice!
Atmosphere filed on 28 May that the Company was "dormant". I guess his huge Team of highly experienced Professionals are now redundant.

Be careful not to fall into the web of corporate law. That filing only covers upto July 2018. That's a year ago nearly. The biggy comes in a months time when the Annual Return has to be filed. That's where the finances and other gory details should be!!!

Auxtank
1st Jun 2019, 23:12
Well, it seems his ramblings just continue - the "threats" he seems to have made up and is wittering on about .... seem to date back to Tweets back in 2017 which he seems to have suddenly re-tweeted but is trying to make it look like something current. A supposed Tweet from his Thai wife reveals she has a remarkable handle on the Anglo Saxon vernacular (a curious Essex version!)! Or it may just be JU pretending to be his wife! I know what my money is on! I think the Met Police have got in touch with him via Twitter too - so, with luck, they will probably do him for wasting police time if he actually lodges a complaint with them. If it is some Jet employees who have threatened him, given what he has been "promising" them, well, several here warned him he was playing with fire toying with people in that way. Anyway, I'm bored again - not of you faithful PPRuNers - but of this dipstick non-important person. Why am I wasting my time on this? Time to go set up the BBQ ..... before my missus thinks I'm conducting an on-line affair with some buxome blonde floozie! She (the wife that is!) has been giving me some very odd looks of late!!! Well, I can't really own up to monitoring JU and Atmosfarce Airways - she'd have me committed to the nearest Mental institution in a flash! Ho hum! Keep up the good work! Cheers, H 'n' H

Great post H 'n' H.

Auxtank
1st Jun 2019, 23:16

Yes, 6CHNL, I had a look on Google Earth (street view). There were two "white" houses on Broadend Rd - in that they were both painted white but nothing in the specific postcode. (One hesitates to post images as the owners might have nothing at all to do with this bollocks and thus, it would be monstrous of us to put their property online, etc.)

Auxtank
1st Jun 2019, 23:52
Be careful not to fall into the web of corporate law. That filing only covers upto July 2018. That's a year ago nearly. The biggy comes in a months time when the Annual Return has to be filed. That's where the finances and other gory details should be!!!

Yes, indeed. That will be most interesting.

Jason - we know you're reading this thread. Do you know what the phrase "Cluster-fu*ked" means? (It's a military term so I guess you don't)

Let me put it simply as you've truly boxed the compass on this one.

You've got the Indians coming in from the East - they want to know why you gave them false hopes about their jobs at Jet when it was all BS. Forget the back-peddle attempt on the whole; "We were only a #Startup Airline" - they've seen through it and you know it.

You've got the MEP (Met/ Fraud Squad) coming in from the West - who want to know why you're wasting their time (which is an offence in itself) reporting threats whilst at the same time exercising a blatant scam. You've also got Companies House on your tail. They're merciless BTW.

And from the North you've got Stansted - who are mightily pissed off with you for grossly mis-representing their business plans, pretending to be connected, etc.

I would suggest you head South as that's the only quarter left.

But that's where we are. And we are deeply pissed off with you as well because quite frankly - you're taking the piss and it's a small business - this aviation lark - and it's time to call it a day.

Or we'll tell Primark.

SOPS
2nd Jun 2019, 01:41
It’s the gift that just keeps on giving.

What I really fail to understand is why he started all this nonsense in the first place and why he has just kept digging a deeper and deeper hole for himself?

TwinAisle
2nd Jun 2019, 04:07
It’s the gift that just keeps on giving.

What I really fail to understand is why he started all this nonsense in the first place and why he has just kept digging a deeper and deeper hole for himself?

As a non medic, I’m not capable of a diagnosis, but a google search for ‘narcissistic personality disorder’ really does go a long way and ticks a lot of boxes....

Have a read of https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

spammers1
2nd Jun 2019, 06:16
Mmm, struggling to find a footprint of said house address on google maps
Did find that the post code has 5 cases of antisocial behavior and lower grades in local schooling
Do we have a pattern here from the gift that just keeps giving?

sixchannel
2nd Jun 2019, 07:46
Yes, 6CHNL, I had a look on Google Earth (street view). There were two "white" houses on Broadend Rd - in that they were both painted white but nothing in the specific postcode. (One hesitates to post images as the owners might have nothing at all to do with this bollocks and thus, it would be monstrous of us to put their property online, etc.)
I agree. But did you notice that neither is called The White House?
If you want to officially call your home "The White House" or anything really instead of using its allocated house number you have to go through local Council approval. It would mean that you HAVE to display a sign saying "The White House" or whatever so that RM can carry out their legal duty and can deliver letters, Writs, junk mail etc etc to your property.
BTW - COULD it be that the name is WBs little joke? As it POTUS's current address?

spammers1
2nd Jun 2019, 09:34
Nothing on the local council tax office listed as this address
Most are named by number and road , so it’s yep it’s probably another fake
Perhaps insolvency people need to be advised as only have 2 weeks to serve notices to old address
Companies house does not verify address it says on their website.

KelvinD
2nd Jun 2019, 11:50
I have no time for this fellow but I feel I ought to mention a couple of thoughts here:
Some of the statements in earlier posts may be construed as malicious. I would imagine a smart lawyer may be able to make a case or two there.
Other statements here seem to have taken bits of information without looking at the broader picture. For example, much has been made of sentiments along the lines of "Companies House will be along shortly to kick his front door in" as Atmosphere have not filed a recent return. Under Section 480 of the Companies Act a dormant company (and Atmosphere is dormant) is exempt from submitting audited accounts. Atmosphere have indeed submitted a financial filing in July 2018 and the proper format for a dormant company, as required by the rules. I presume that would mean the next filing would be due in July 2019. So that "drama" can now be dropped.
Someone in an earlier post mentioned an address of "Broadend Lane". That's pretty poor as the address given is "Broadend Road".
Elsewhere, there is mention of "Wisbech Cambridgeshire". Is it really? As far as I can tell, that post code, while part of Wisbech, is actually located in Walsoken, Norfolk. (It is on the county border).
The big deal being made of the "White House" part of the address is a red herring. My son spent some time delivering for Parcel Force and it was one of the banes of that job; house names with no numbers. Some times he had to knock at properties nearby to ascertain where on the road that particular named house was. In his current job as a High Court Sheriff, the same problem arises. However, a great deal of his current work involves serving notices (usually insolvencies) and I can say that, the words used at Companies House may be well meaning but are really meaningless. If they find a business or individual has moved address, they then locate and confirm the new address and the writ or whatever they are attempting to serve is re-written with the correct, confirmed current address and is served accordingly.
Finally, one thing that seems to have escaped the notice of all the Companies House sleuths here is a major discrepancy in addresses recorded by Companies House. The registered address given on the company registration application are as follows (in precis):
Jason Unsworth 26 Grampian Grove CM1 2HJ; Gayna (Mr) Unsworth 26 Grampian Grove CM1 2HJ; Donald Unsworth 26 Grampian Grove Broadend Road Wisbech PE14 7BQ. A Grampian Grove in both Chelmsford and Wisbech? Perfectly feasible of course, but 2 people named Unsworth with matching street addresses miles aprt, in different counties? I doubt that. Incidentally, Gayna Unsworth is listed as "Former name: Jason".
Finally, all addresses given are correspondence addresses. From experience in a previous job of mine, tracing people who have run off, leaving behind big debts etc, both business and personal, I can tell you the number of these correspondence addresses that end up being a hole in the wall/rent a post box type addresses is phenomenal. However, I think we should dismiss ideas of the address being bogus; Donald Unsworth is listed on the electoral roll at Broadend Rd. PE14 *** for years 2002 to 2004 and 2018/19.
Having said all that, I would go back to my opening remarks and advise a little caution when making comments re Jason's employment, claims on government cash (JSA) etc. Not because I think there is anything special about the man but because I get the feeling that a lot of the comments here are based on either wrong or misinterpreted information.

TwinAisle
2nd Jun 2019, 12:44
The White House - it's on the map, and in Street View it matches the picture that 7U posted of it. It's just past the eastern end of Broadend Road, on Biggs Road. Make of that what you will.

BirdmanBerry
2nd Jun 2019, 14:05

The financials won't be in the annual return, that only covers directors, secretaries and shares.

diffident
2nd Jun 2019, 14:06
The financials won't be in the annual return, that only covers directors, secretaries and shares.

That's what I mean't... all these investors would surely be listed if they were investing in the business. Who invests in a business and doesn't take a shareholding??

Big Tudor
2nd Jun 2019, 17:42
Well, the BW is getting himself all excited at the imminent state visit by the incumbent US President (or US President of the United States as he calls him). So much so that he has, in his role as advisor to HM Queen, bestowed a knighthood on Sir Donald Trump. I am sure POTUS will be stopping by 7U’s bedroom to express his gratitude for such an honour.

TwinAisle
3rd Jun 2019, 09:37
Compare and contrast. Within minutes of posting these, showing his love for the Conservative party, of which he claims membership.....

https://cimg8.ibsrv.net/gimg/pprune.org-vbulletin/670x145/screenshot_2019_06_03_at_12_33_06_a536bed922ea41e2c465695976 870f4abbdb6ac3.png
https://cimg9.ibsrv.net/gimg/pprune.org-vbulletin/670x337/screenshot_2019_06_03_at_12_32_29_65af4ff7574f4a70fc7d6a9913 cc6b5cb43b5507.png

He posts this.....

https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/pprune.org-vbulletin/670x160/screenshot_2019_06_03_at_12_33_36_b46ec55d60b559931ef75f4e8d 53346338d2b7c8.png

Now I'm a member of a political party, and the one thing they really don't like is you running around promoting another one, or worse than that, JOINING another one. CF, Alistair Campbell.

So which is it, 7U? Are you a member of the Conservatives or Brexit, because you can't be both. Your mate Vicky will take a very dim view of your campaigning against her party.

Or is this just more evidence of the car crash of a mind that is 7U?

Jason. Get help.

diffident
3rd Jun 2019, 09:50
Compare and contrast. Within minutes of posting these, showing his love for the Conservative party, of which he claims membership.....

https://cimg8.ibsrv.net/gimg/pprune.org-vbulletin/670x145/screenshot_2019_06_03_at_12_33_06_a536bed922ea41e2c465695976 870f4abbdb6ac3.png
https://cimg9.ibsrv.net/gimg/pprune.org-vbulletin/670x337/screenshot_2019_06_03_at_12_32_29_65af4ff7574f4a70fc7d6a9913 cc6b5cb43b5507.png

He posts this.....

https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/pprune.org-vbulletin/670x160/screenshot_2019_06_03_at_12_33_36_b46ec55d60b559931ef75f4e8d 53346338d2b7c8.png

Now I'm a member of a political party, and the one thing they really don't like is you running around promoting another one, or worse than that, JOINING another one. CF, Alistair Campbell.

So which is it, 7U? Are you a member of the Conservatives or Brexit, because you can't be both. Your mate Vicky will take a very dim view of your campaigning against her party.

Or is this just more evidence of the car crash of a mind that is 7U?

Jason. Get help.

As much knowledge about party politics as he does business. The only thing that springs to mind is “good grief”.

Don’t forget the twitter account proclaiming to become PM in 2022. Not that it’s possible, but if it were, for which party would it be???!!!

lobby
3rd Jun 2019, 16:20
https://cimg9.ibsrv.net/gimg/pprune.org-vbulletin/579x254/2_526a0732c5a0c551bc86f3eaa3c4de799685eb2e.jpg
I see he has meetings with investors!
https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/pprune.org-vbulletin/581x266/1_993f37f428731cdfa97db7f16fef610defe04d8d.jpg
And here are the investors.

Hot 'n' High
3rd Jun 2019, 16:51
I see he has meetings with investors!

And here are the investors.

Priceless! :ok:

pulse1
3rd Jun 2019, 16:55
Not that it’s possible, but if it were, for which party would it be???!!!
https://www.pprune.org/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif https://www.pprune.org/images/buttons/report.gif (https://www.pprune.org/report.php?p=10485359)

I would have thought that was pretty obvious and would solve all our current difficulties. All of them!:E

sixchannel
3rd Jun 2019, 17:11
I would have thought that was pretty obvious and would solve all our current difficulties. All of them!:E
Monster Raving Loony Party perhaps?
I DO miss Screaming Lord Sutch.

TwinAisle
4th Jun 2019, 23:13
A whole new level of unpleasantness
https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/pprune.org-vbulletin/1536x1047/a76181ca_8ecc_4706_8214_c6c3dbd49a78_a75bea6a34956a7a9885e16 7da2f91cba41588a3.jpeg
Is the implication that sexual assault by Trump is ok with 7U so long as the woman in question is aesthetically pleasing to the perpetrators?
​​​

sixchannel
5th Jun 2019, 07:42
https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/pprune.org-vbulletin/1536x1047/a76181ca_8ecc_4706_8214_c6c3dbd49a78_a75bea6a34956a7a9885e16 7da2f91cba41588a3.jpeg
Is the implication that sexual assault by Trump is ok with 7U so long as the woman in question is aesthetically pleasing to the perpetrators?
​​​
I don't have Twitter so can't check - isn't there a 'Report' button on Twitter.
He's had to back off his absurd AIA and is now thinking he's a Politician. Not in a Zillion years!

diffident
5th Jun 2019, 11:17
​​​

Wow!

A fantasist playing Airplanes and Airlines is bad enough, but that is utterly shocking. That tweet in wide circulation would get most people the sack, despite whether they worked in Maccy D's or Coutts Bank.

I seem to recall a recent uproar about an MEP candidate tweeting something along those lines about Jess Phillips MP getting widespread condemnation and the police a-knocking??

Dear, oh dear, oh dear.

spammers1
5th Jun 2019, 17:01
Just seen this and thought it was written for 7U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gv0H-vPoDc&feature=share

diffident
7th Jun 2019, 11:49
Looks like our esteemed business champion has decided to give me a good whacking on Twitter today!! A nice, unexpected Friday gift!!!

https://cimg6.ibsrv.net/gimg/pprune.org-vbulletin/676x846/unsworth_070719_01_c48a2ff7d326b971527ecb25792c249526eb679b. jpg

TwinAisle
7th Jun 2019, 12:00
The CRAY twins? Don't see the likeness, Kev....

https://cimg7.ibsrv.net/gimg/pprune.org-vbulletin/1280x720/maxresdefault_69ca9ec40156ff862f26c98b357d7a9e9190859f.jpg

I suppose he may have meant the KRAY twins. Take that as a compliment Kev - 7U admires them as role models - they were into ORGANISED crime so he is halfway there....

docstone
7th Jun 2019, 12:05
On the basis that anything Unsworth says is diametrically opposed to the truth, get ready for the Pulitzer Kevin.

And don't get too Cray Cray when you win.

diffident
7th Jun 2019, 12:07
On the basis that anything Unsworth says is diametrically opposed to the truth, get ready for the Pulitzer Kevin.

I've already sent my suit to the dry cleaners!! :}

Cymmon
7th Jun 2019, 15:40
The problem with this is that his wife is now taking serious abuse and threats regarding him. She is not even involved in this and has begged him to stop....

TwinAisle
7th Jun 2019, 15:46
The problem with this is that his wife is now taking serious abuse and threats regarding him. She is not even involved in this and has begged him to stop....

I think it's now blindingly obvious that he needs professional intervention, for his own sake, for his wife's and family's sake and for the sake of the many thousands of Jet staff who are looking to him to help them out. The question is - what, if anything, can we do to help?

TA

docstone
7th Jun 2019, 16:54
I wrote before that I won't get into remote diagnoses. A few fellow PPRuNErs that know me, know me as qualified so to do.

The issue here is insight - the self-awareness of the need to seek advice. Our boy has in my estimation no insight, and sees himself as the tortured, misunderstood genius. It's not really Mitty'ism. He truly believes what he writes, with all his soul. Arguably, the more we throw the hard facts at him, the more he feels emboldened in his crusade for truth and beauty.

Only family can most likely help...and they may or may not be in cahoots, fellow sufferers, monumentally stupid or suffering harassment to comply with the young 'un's behaviours. It's not pretty.

lobby
7th Jun 2019, 18:15
His family must be aware of what is going on, and to what extent he has involved them.

Rebel without a clue
7th Jun 2019, 18:30
Whether his wife is involved or not, her account has again named me as ‘a harrasser’ while also tagging my employer, which has resulted in some communications with our marketing team and now the legal team. So forgive me if I have zero sympathy for his mental well-being. If an intervention means knocking out those tombstones he calls teeth, then I am all for it.

sixchannel
7th Jun 2019, 22:19
Where did you get that from?
You sure its from his "wife"?
You sure he's married?
You sure he didn't write that himself as one on his 'persona’?

SOPS
8th Jun 2019, 03:27
Looks like our esteemed business champion has decided to give me a good whacking on Twitter today!! A nice, unexpected Friday gift!!!

https://cimg6.ibsrv.net/gimg/pprune.org-vbulletin/676x846/unsworth_070719_01_c48a2ff7d326b971527ecb25792c249526eb679b. jpg

Am I to understand that as late as yesterday he was still tweeting about his bid for Jet?

SOPS
8th Jun 2019, 03:52
I have just answered my own question. I googled him. 17 hours ago he was tweeting about it.

This is now way beyond ridiculous.

Cymmon
8th Jun 2019, 07:27
Where did you get that from?
You sure its from his "wife"?
You sure he's married?
You sure he didn't write that himself as one on his 'persona’?
I am in personal contact with her, she is in a different country to him, he has full access to all her accounts... She wants out..
She is suffering due to this ongoing stress. This has nothing to do with her, she has done all she can to stop this....

Auxtank
8th Jun 2019, 07:47
https://www.nhs.uk/using-the-nhs/nhs-services/mental-health.../mental-health-act/ (https://www.nhs.uk/using-the-nhs/nhs-services/mental-health-services/mental-health-act/)

"But there are cases when a person can be detained, also known as sectioned, under the Mental Health Act (1983) and treated without their agreement. ... People detained under the Mental Health Act need urgent treatment for a mental health disorder and are at risk of harm to themselves or others."

lobby
8th Jun 2019, 09:12
he has full access to all her accounts

I would suggest that she takes steps to have the accounts closed. Unfortunately, this has now become a problem for many more people than just her and, I doubt many of the people he has caused upset and distress to have much sympathy. If you are in "direct" contact with her I would expect he has been reading your correspondence. Could you be making things worse for her?

diffident
8th Jun 2019, 16:27
Our learned friend would do well learning from this start-up at Stansted - https://www.flypop.co.uk (https://www.flypop.co.uk/)

Still a way off actually flying, but at least they are doing things properly, and transparently!!

TwinAisle
8th Jun 2019, 16:33
Flypop has been about almost as long as the BW Atmosfarce. No money and no answers to hard questions - like how they intend to get traffic rights to India.

Burds of a fevver, as they’d say in Chelmsford....

diffident
8th Jun 2019, 16:37
Flypop has been about almost as long as the BW Atmosfarce. No money and no answers to hard questions - like how they intend to get traffic rights to India.

Burds of a fevver, as they’d say in Chelmsford....

Indeed, I only mention them because they are open with actual facts and information, as well as having the paperwork to back up their claims.

Every claim made, has been backed up with the facts, including real people, with real phone numbers involved!!

Cymmon
9th Jun 2019, 08:18
I would suggest that she takes steps to have the accounts closed. Unfortunately, this has now become a problem for many more people than just her and, I doubt many of the people he has caused upset and distress to have much sympathy. If you are in "direct" contact with her I would expect he has been reading your correspondence. Could you be making things worse for her?
No, she wanted it to be public that she has no part of this...
I will do all I can to protect and help her...

lobby
9th Jun 2019, 09:09
No, she wanted it to be public that she has no part of this...
Where has this been made public? I have seen no evidence other than a couple of posts on here that she has taken steps to disassociate herself from 7U. Maybe she should set up her own Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts and let people know that she has nothing to do with his antics. She should also contact the aforementioned social media outlets to try and have them shut his accounts down.

Hot 'n' High
9th Jun 2019, 10:21
Where has this been made public? I have seen no evidence other than a couple of posts on here that she has taken steps to disassociate herself from 7U. ............

People deal with things in certain ways and Cymmon (with whom I've been in touch separately) seems to be on top of things in providing support/suggestions. I'd think it's best left at that. I'd not shoot one of the victims of all of this - his wife.

And, is it me, or have the various Twitter accounts all suddenly gone silent? Normally a "Tweet a minute" - but now? Hopefully, the professionals are now dealing with this now and helping the guy (JU) out!

Hope so..... (Ed update 18:51 9/6/19 - Erm, sadly not! :ugh:)

H 'n' H

TwinAisle
9th Jun 2019, 10:35
This will make his popularity soar..... Not.
https://cimg1.ibsrv.net/gimg/pprune.org-vbulletin/669x313/screenshot_2019_06_09_at_13_33_41_a4cbc5aef4636a1a503e78b39e 96c617e85454c9.png

hiflymk3
9th Jun 2019, 20:03
Perhaps JU will be happy to pay for his psychiatric treatment out of his own pocket.

TwinAisle
10th Jun 2019, 15:14
Aaaaaaaaaaand - here's the latest lunacy! In cahoots with Oleg 'I AM RIGHT YOU ARE MORON', Atmosfarce wants to start St P from Stansted.

He's got the same suppliers as Gove.

https://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/pprune.org-vbulletin/553x262/screenshot_2019_06_10_at_17_45_58_61efa5064ddc103ef6a26c7eec 716b3309db9c58.png

Auxtank
10th Jun 2019, 21:30
Aaaaaaaaaaand - here's the latest lunacy! In cahoots with Oleg 'I AM RIGHT YOU ARE MORON', Atmosfarce wants to start St P from Stansted.

He's got the same suppliers as Gove.

https://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/pprune.org-vbulletin/553x262/screenshot_2019_06_10_at_17_45_58_61efa5064ddc103ef6a26c7eec 716b3309db9c58.png

Blimey. Is there no end to the BW's madness.

I'm starting to feel quite sorry for the rest of his family. I'm getting the distinct impression that they are NOT in cahoots - and he's merely using their names to post his Twatter content.

Jason - go buy yourself an MC-21 - but do us all a favour - you fly it.

flyandski
10th Jun 2019, 21:35
Blimey. Is there no end to the BW's madness.

I'm starting to feel quite sorry for the rest of his family. I'm getting the distinct impression that they are NOT in cahoots - and he's merely using their names to post his Twatter content.

Best I can tell, Uncle Oleg sells discounted biz class tickets and not much else. His fleet strategy seems to be: take struggling aircraft types (eg A380, SSJ) and, er, sell them to someone who is not a complete idiot (after all, only geniuses would know the value). He’s worse than JayJay imho.

SOPS
13th Jun 2019, 05:54
It seems the Boy Wonder is now saying that it’s all over at Jet due to lack of investors. I thought he had investors all lined up?

diffident
13th Jun 2019, 07:25
It seems the Boy Wonder is now saying that it’s all over at Jet due to lack of investors. I thought he had investors all lined up?

It never started though did it!!

I'll simply sum it up as this - the investors, despite me asking, have never been named. Anyone legitimately seeking a buyout will have published a full business plan including this information. Similarly, investors tend to require an equity stake, no-one other than Unsworth and his family are registered shareholders, with the company valued at £100.00. No further appointments have been made, ergo, no investors.

With the above to one side, as a minimum if I was attempting to take over an airline, I'd have sought an AOC before even entering the fray. Without demonstrating the ability to operate an airline, no investor will entertain the idea.

What's done it for Chelmsford's answer to Gerald Ratner, is that in future, if he did indeed want to go into business, people don't forget, and google can be a nasty resource. His name will, for the foreseeable future, be linked with the Fable of Atmosphere Intercontinental Airlines.

TwinAisle
13th Jun 2019, 07:58
Don't imagine for a second he will go away and lick his wounds.

He laid the groundwork for his completely predictable failure to rescue Jet, by sowing the idea that some other mythical and crazy task had to be completed first - and that was outside his control. That was all the stuff about SIB having to pay salaries otherwise the Great Unsworthian Plan To Save The World would fail. He knew full well, as was blindingly obvious, that these guys would never pay up, so that was his trapdoor. Not my fault, gov.

I bet we will see barely a pause before he either alights on some other airline that he thinks would benefit from his attention, or he just goes back to Atmosfarce. Prepare for some serious pan handling, legions of ill dogs, abandoned cats, washed up refugees, you name it.

TA

Captivep
13th Jun 2019, 11:19
Don't imagine for a second he will go away and lick his wounds.

He laid the groundwork for his completely predictable failure to rescue Jet, by sowing the idea that some other mythical and crazy task had to be completed first - and that was outside his control. That was all the stuff about SIB having to pay salaries otherwise the Great Unsworthian Plan To Save The World would fail. He knew full well, as was blindingly obvious, that these guys would never pay up, so that was his trapdoor. Not my fault, gov.

I bet we will see barely a pause before he either alights on some other airline that he thinks would benefit from his attention, or he just goes back to Atmosfarce. Prepare for some serious pan handling, legions of ill dogs, abandoned cats, washed up refugees, you name it.

TA
I think you're giving him too much credit (about laying the groundwork for an excuse). He is a fantasist, nothing more, trying to live out his Airline Tycoon computer game in the real world; he really doesn't understand the difference.

It's happened before, and it will happen again. The forums of pprune are littered with threads about wannabe airlines, usually started by immature males in their suburban bedroom. Most make it no further than that.

Aso
13th Jun 2019, 11:25
He laid the groundwork errr tweeting something is not the same as laying the groundwork... If that is the case I laid the groundwork for stopping Brexit, solving the plastic soup issue, getting POTUS kicked out of the UK, flying Concorde again, etc, etc :p:p:p

Don't give this dreamer too much credit... leave that to the press :}

TwinAisle
13th Jun 2019, 11:29
errr tweeting something is not the same as laying the groundwork... If that is the case I laid the groundwork for stopping Brexit, solving the plastic soup issue, getting POTUS kicked out of the UK, flying Concorde again, etc, etc :p:p:p

Don't give this dreamer too much credit... leave that to the press :}

What I was trying to show was not that he created something he could use as an excuse, rather he saw one and went with it, knowing he needed an out. He's been putting the message out for weeks now that unless SBI came to the party he could do nothing.

Rebel without a clue
13th Jun 2019, 18:58
there will always be simpletons out there who will believe that Jason actually did put a bid together and could have revived the airline if the airline and the ‘other’ airline partner had agreed and pitched in. I would love for the SBI to put out a statement revealing that the idiot submitted a bid on the back of a fag packet written in crayon.
Karma will certainly catch up with this clown.

Harry Wayfarers
14th Jun 2019, 02:26
there will always be simpletons out there who will believe that Jason actually did put a bid together and could have revived the airline if the airline and the ‘other’ airline partner had agreed and pitched in. I would love for the SBI to put out a statement revealing that the idiot submitted a bid on the back of a fag packet written in crayon.
Karma will certainly catch up with this clown.

Excuse me but the Harrier aircraft ski ramp was designed on the back of a fag packet :)

treadigraph
14th Jun 2019, 05:31
A fag packet is no way to describe our Invincible class carriers and anyway the ski jump was on the front... oh, I see what you mean... :p

Harry Wayfarers
14th Jun 2019, 06:49
A fag packet is no way to describe our Invincible class carriers and anyway the ski jump was on the front... oh, I see what you mean... :p

British industry has gone down the swanny because nobody smokes any longer!

MCDU2
18th Jun 2019, 10:19
Just what our intrepid entrepreneur has been waiting patiently for.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-your-money-48660521

lobby
18th Jun 2019, 14:47
He has been unusually quiet lately. Maybe his mum had grounded him.

Auxtank
18th Jun 2019, 14:50
He has been unusually quiet lately. Maybe his mum had grounded him.

Maybe he's had a visit from some serious looking gents in suits; "We'd like to have a word please, Sir?"

lobby
18th Jun 2019, 14:56
He's back at it on twitter again!

diffident
18th Jun 2019, 15:04
https://twitter.com/JasonUnsworth2/status/1140994320180359168

Indeed, he obviously doesn't realise that one requires cash and collateral to do that!!! A controlling share would require more capital than the lot he quotes put together!!! What a wally!

SOPS
19th Jun 2019, 02:59
I thought he had gone to ground.. but he is back. Living in a parallel universe, as usual.

skydiver69
19th Jun 2019, 21:10
I've tried searching the thread but without success but I apologise if this might have been mentioned before. I know a few posters have a few theories about what is wrong with Jason but I think he is a narcissist. https://www.helpguide.org/articles/mental-disorders/narcissistic-personality-disorder.htm/ He demeans and bullies others who stand up to him, he exploits others without any shame or guilt, he has an overblown sense of entitlement, he needs constant praise and he lives in a fantasy world with delusions of grandeur. Whether its the charities, the grand HQ and plans for Primark Air in Thailand, the attacks on anyone who challenges him (Diffident etc) , and the demands to meet the Home Sec to discuss his wife's visa. Everything he says or does fits the bill.

TwinAisle
19th Jun 2019, 21:11
I've tried searching the thread but without success but I apologise if this might have been mentioned before. I know a few posters have a few theories about what is wrong with Jason but I think he is a narcissist. https://www.helpguide.org/articles/mental-disorders/narcissistic-personality-disorder.htm/ He demeans and bullies others who stand up to him, he exploits others without any shame or guilt, he has an overblown sense of entitlement, he needs constant praise and he lives in a fantasy world with delusions of grandeur. Whether its the charities, the grand HQ and plans for Primark Air in Thailand, the attacks on anyone who challenges him (Diffident etc) , and the demands to meet the Home Sec to discuss his wife's visa. Everything he says or does fits the bill.

Yep. Quite a few of us, some with extensive medical training, are coming to the same conclusion.

Auxtank
19th Jun 2019, 21:18

Bang on diagnosis.

SOPS
20th Jun 2019, 04:11
I don’t believe it.. actually I do!! He now is saying is is still trying to buy Jets AOC and remaining aircraft. He really does need help.

diffident
20th Jun 2019, 14:21
I don’t believe it.. actually I do!! He now is saying is is still trying to buy Jets AOC and remaining aircraft. He really does need help.

It's worse than that SOPS!!!

https://twitter.com/JasonUnsworth2/status/1141668134153261056

It's now no longer bordering on delusional, it is full throttle nuts!

Obviously, I remain blocked when I log into twitter, but if someone could ask "With what money??", I'd be interested to see what result that attracts!

Auxtank
20th Jun 2019, 14:27
Full Throttle Nuts - Love it.

Nuts - firewalled!

SOPS
20th Jun 2019, 16:12
I would love to know if he really has sent s letter!!!

sixchannel
20th Jun 2019, 16:20
I would love to know if he really has sent s letter!!!
Aw come on! Only in whats left of his mind.
"Tell you what, guys - I'll put in my £100 if you pop in the missing XXX Billions"

diffident
20th Jun 2019, 21:10
The humour that even the best of comedians couldn't think up!! PPRuner's have come into the crosshairs!!

https://twitter.com/JasonUnsworth2/status/1141809673793880065

sixchannel
21st Jun 2019, 07:09
The humour that even the best of comedians couldn't think up!! PPRuner's have come into the crosshairs!!

https://twitter.com/JasonUnsworth2/status/1141809673793880065
There speaks the 'voice' of the would-be CEO of Jet Airways!! LMAO!

diffident
21st Jun 2019, 07:19
Question is, if you are raising funds, why would you put your own funds in it ?!?!?!?

lobby
21st Jun 2019, 07:36
He should be banned from social media.He is clearly not the full ticket. https://twitter.com/JasonUnsworth2/status/1141800140954591232

sixchannel
21st Jun 2019, 07:39
Question is, if you are raising funds, why would you put your own funds in it ?!?!?!?
Possibly, in his NPD mind, such as it is, he thought that social media obsessed folks might see that, think its going 'viral' and chuck a few bob in.
Maybe he should very quickly open a GoFundMe page to fund his quest to be CEO of Jet Airways. He can pop in his £100 or even the £2000 he just got back, as Starters.

Hot 'n' High
21st Jun 2019, 07:56

Let's face it, no-one sane was going to!!!! :O

And, sadly, lobby, in this day and age it seems anything goes in terms of "Fake News" for a myriad of reasons. Sadly, technology such as Tw@tter* (*other Social Media platforms are available) and the concept of "free speech" means such wallies are free to post just about whatever with impunity. Sadly, that relies on the recipents being able to filter the dross out - which clearly a lot of ex Jet employees can't seem to do in this case.

And, no offence to you Diff, but sadly many of your professional colleagues in the media routinely and deliberately publish outright lies, or should I say "filtered truth", for the sake of headline grabbing! At least 7U has an excuse - the media (and politicians) are just into spinning their agendas for self-promotion (and that ellusive "scoop") despite reality suggesting otherwise. I honestly can't recall when I last bothered watching the News on TV or reading a paper - we are talking many years ago now! And that that I do get to hear of I just dismiss! I find Jet Blast keeps me reliably up to date with anything of real importance!!! :ok:

I sound like a really grumpy old sod! ...... Damn, just checked in the mirror - I is wun! :}

Toodle-pip! H 'n' H

diffident
21st Jun 2019, 08:15
And, no offence to you Diff, but sadly many of your professional colleagues in the media routinely and deliberately publish outright lies, or should I say "filtered truth", for the sake of headline grabbing! At least 7U has an excuse (he's barking!) - the media (and politicians) are just into spinning their agendas for self-promotion (and that ellusive "scoop") despite reality suggesting otherwise. I honestly can't recall when I last bothered watching the News on TV or reading a paper - we are talking many years ago now! And that that I do get to hear of I just dismiss! I find Jet Blast keeps me reliably up to date with anything of real importance!!! :ok:

None taken, I agree. Un-researched, regurgitated, and poorly written drivel is a stain on journalism in the modern era. I wear the defence that subjects of my work use such as "rubbish journalist", etc etc as a badge of honour, because it shows I've rattled and/or exposed them. I'm only rubbish when they don't agree with my assessment!

Journalism, like commercial aviation, used to be a very well paid industry. Now it is a minimum-wage industry, and standards are sadly slipping where the number of articles banged out in a day trumps the quality of the reporting.

Back on topic - I've found it really quite intriguing that with all this Jet Airways talk over the recent months - which I must admit has been a wonderfully entertaining, but really quite tragic tale - the actual Atmosphere Intercontinental Airlines charade has seen absolutely no change, no update, no press release, no announcements, no deals, no recruitment events, no bulls**t on social media, no nothing.

dc9-32
21st Jun 2019, 08:50
JU is a fraud and now needs to be stopped before he REALLY does someone damage.

spammers1
21st Jun 2019, 13:23
Yep agree with all the above , guy needs help to do a few things now
Get rid of his addicton to social media and go quiet so that Google history gets smaller and smaller.
Get his Thai wife and other kiddie a visa,or he could go live there as much cheaper for him. I guess thier visa requirements are tougher though. Fined if you overstay.

Well he moans are about the costs and time to do this to bring her to the UK. Wasn't Brexit meant to stop this immigration or is this different for CEO of atmospharce

Last
Forget his dreams and go get a real job jason as a kiddie to support now in the UK , along with needing to send moneys to Thailand for other two .
You don't want to be drawing bnefits as she will find it harder growing up.

lobby
21st Jun 2019, 18:50
How can they say no?!

https://twitter.com/JasonUnsworth2/status/1142126266868469761

diffident
21st Jun 2019, 19:05
Well, now that I've stopped laughing... just a couple of quick observations for those who like this kind of stuff...

1) "Disfunct" has a completely different meaning to what he means to say - which is "defunct".

2) He says "Jet Airways would be a *secondary* airline" - clearly he means "subsidiary".... again, completely different meanings!

3) It remains the case that none of the named groups have engaged with him.

If lack of business knowledge and acumen were ever needed to proven - there it is.

SOPS
22nd Jun 2019, 04:55
When this all started it was funny, but it’s rapidly becoming very, very sad.

spammers1
22nd Jun 2019, 07:50
Well been brought up before but the address on the website for the various never to operate arsmosphere are all someone else’s .
https://www.nauticalninepattaya.com/index.html
Enterprise house in stansted already said no
Having changed UK company Address to grandads “the White House” it is still not listed on your website.
Jason get your large team of advisors and experts to correct this as you are obviously too busy on twatter to do so yourself .

You have to concentrate on the immigration issues , brexit, Paris air show, conservative leadership contest, jet, getting help for yourself, stansted airport, getting a job, recruitment ,contacting millionaires, billionaires , investors and trying to con joe public.

diffident
23rd Jun 2019, 10:13
I was having a bad Sunday until this little nugget appeared.... He's clearly in a worse state of delusion than I first thought.

https://twitter.com/JasonUnsworth2/status/1142654266886238208

I am actually beginning to change my viewpoint from an investigative journalist point-of-view looking to expose a falsehood, to now actually feeling genuinely sorry for the chap. He honestly believes that paying the £30 membership fee to the Conservative Party makes you a member of Government!!

Also, on another note, I have received a few emails over the past few weeks through my blog (where I've been writing about this), accusing me of "bullying" Mr Unsworth, and/or having an "obsession" with the subject. I am monitoring what happens and how the story ends, for two principle reasons - a) to write the ending for my chronicle of reporting -and- b) as it stands, JU has moved back from online fundraising and directly asking for money, using phoney charities, etc etc. Whilst he is simply twittering away, he's not financially or commercially harming anyone, but there is always the potential that, should the opportunity present itself to him, he would solicit funds for his dreams. It is only right that if such an attempt was to take place and be uncovered, that I be able to send my reporting to the facilitator and/or potential donors.

Captivep
23rd Jun 2019, 10:34
Absolutely agree with you on all of this but the pedantic sub-editor/proofreader is making me point out a typo! Principal, not principle...

Sorry about that but more power to your elbow in your dealings with Jason!

diffident
23rd Jun 2019, 10:35
Absolutely agree with you on all of this but the pedantic sub-editor/proofreader is making me point out a typo! Principal, not principle...

Sorry about that but more power to your elbow in your dealings with Jason!

You are absolutely correct... As I say, a bad Sunday!!

TwinAisle
23rd Jun 2019, 11:07
I agree with you up to a point, Diffident.

But just remember that this is a man who was and continues to mount what is in effect a hate campaign against a senior manager at a real airline. He is clearly trying, by use of a number of fake accounts to damage a man’s reputation and to cause damage to his career. In the past Jason has recruited people who were blissfully unaware of his existence and who also may have had their reputations and careers damaged.

Add to that the litany of GoFundMe sites, many of the charities who were supposed to be benefiting from these haven’t seen a penny, plus the ridiculous game of screwing with the hopes and emotions of tens of thousands of former Jet employees and perhaps you’ll forgive me if my well of sympathy is as dry as the Sahara.

Unsworth can live in his little NPD powered paradise, but as that spills over and damages other people he deserves all the crap we can throw at him.

sixchannel
23rd Jun 2019, 11:54
I agree with you up to a point, Diffident.

But just remember that this is a man who was and continues to mount what is in effect a hate campaign against a senior manager at a real airline. He is clearly trying, by use of a number of fake accounts to damage a man’s reputation and to cause damage to his career. In the past Jason has recruited people who were blissfully unaware of his existence and who also may have had their reputations and careers damaged.

Add to that the litany of GoFundMe sites, many of the charities who were supposed to be benefiting from these haven’t seen a penny, plus the ridiculous game of screwing with the hopes and emotions of tens of thousands of former Jet employees and perhaps you’ll forgive me if my well of sympathy is as dry as the Sahara.

Unsworth can live in his little NPD powered paradise, but as that spills over and damages other people he deserves all the crap we can throw at him.
+1 to all that.
God help him if any flaky ex-Jet employees decide to visit his 'headquarters' for an Update.

SOPS
23rd Jun 2019, 15:41
Imagine if a whole plane load of Jet employees turn up demanding an explanation !!

dc9-32
24th Jun 2019, 05:08
I think may the boys in blue should pop round and have a quiet word in his ear. Just a visit might (might) make him rethink his antics.

Hot 'n' High
24th Jun 2019, 12:33
I think may the boys in blue should pop round and have a quiet word in his ear. Just a visit might (might) make him rethink his antics.Sadly, there is absolutely no law about making up a complete fairy-tale which then gathers followers - no matter how immoral leading people on is. Besides, in his mind, it’s probably all legit! The only time is where individuals take out proceedings for defamation and/or loss and then a simple letter from a solicitor should work, assuming logic is applied on receipt – which is highly doubtful in this case.

Sadly, to get the “boys/girls in blue” round for anything short of a dead body is virtually impossible these days. So no cop is going to wade through even Diffs collated evidence – you’d get laughed out the station – that’s assuming you can find one open these days! Then what’s the potential crime? Being a “Complete Wally”? Not knocking the plod – it’s just JU knows he’s virtually unstoppable. In fact, I fear he sees no reason to stop being as he is the next Richard Branson or whoever in his minds' eye!

Welcome to the next generation’s “fake news” world populated by utter Wallies! Boy, they are welcome to it! :bored:

H ‘n’ H

diffident
27th Jun 2019, 13:10
It'll be interesting to see what is next for Atmosphere Intercontinental Airlines now that Jet Airways is clinically dead.

https://twitter.com/KevCoyUK/status/1144229430090489856

TwinAisle
27th Jun 2019, 13:12
Jet Airways is clinically dead

A mere temporary setback for Lazarus Unsworth....

We're back to dog and cat panhandling, and Atmosphere. Bet you. When he is not, as part of the Government, running something important....

Hot 'n' High
27th Jun 2019, 13:57
It'll be interesting to see what is next for Atmosphere Intercontinental Airlines now that Jet Airways is clinically dead.

.... and with a statement like that, Diff, it will be all your fault that the Jet rescue failed....! You wait and see! :8

Especially with this planned...

https://twitter.com/JasonUnsworth2/status/1144080237376036865

TwinAisle
27th Jun 2019, 14:17
Diff, it will be all your fault

I made a list of his potential fall guys some posts ago. My money is still on him blaming Jeremy Corbyn, PPRuNe, Chuka Umuna and the Dagenham Girl Pipers.....

TA

treadigraph
27th Jun 2019, 14:34
the Dagenham Girl Pipers

I remember them, five Cherokees, they appeared in Goldfinger...

Hot 'n' High
27th Jun 2019, 15:39
....... My money is still on him blaming Jeremy Corbyn, PPRuNe, Chuka Umuna and the Dagenham Girl Pipers.....

TA

Fair cop! Guess we should all share the blame for his failure to succeed! Unfair to single poor Diffident out tho, to be fair, I think Unsworth has found him to be the most Difficult!!! ;)

.... Hat! Coat!

H 'n' H

lobby
27th Jun 2019, 16:24
I'm blaming Diff, nothing but a disruptive influence. I hope you're happy!

Jason, we love you, come back. Please save us from having to find something else to do in our spare time!!!

Auxtank
27th Jun 2019, 16:35
I remember them, five Cherokees, they appeared in Goldfinger...

Pussy Galore's Flying Circus - yeah, imagine flying with them. Wouldn't get much done tbh.

@Jason Unsworth - please report to the nearest asylum, your padded room with free wi-fi is waiting for you.
Actually, may be not free -wifi.

hiflymk3
27th Jun 2019, 19:14
.... and with a statement like that, Diff, it will be all your fault that the Jet rescue failed....! You wait and see! :8

Especially with this planned...

https://twitter.com/JasonUnsworth2/status/1144080237376036865 (https://twitter.com/JasonUnsworth2/status/1144080237376036865)
Was he really tweeting at 04.09 this morning? He might already be in a padded cell'

Methinks JU is in for an almighty breakdown when he finally wakes up from his dream. (If it hasn't happened already.)

Ripton
28th Jun 2019, 09:44
He's still flogging the Jet Airways revival but it looks like he's now got Air India in his sights.
https://twitter.com/JasonUnsworth2/status/1144525671873634305

The AvgasDinosaur
28th Jun 2019, 10:53
Atmosphere Intercontinental Airlines Uk

I don't know how they've got this far, but its a complete joke!!!

facebook.com/AtmosphereIntercontinentalAirlinesUk

atmosphereairlinesuk.com

Registered under a virtual address in London, with a Thai phone number.

Then this;

"9 February at 10:35 ·
TEMP TO PERM - OFFICE ADMIN STAFF REQUIRED! Monday - Friday 8-4pm. We are looking for up to 4 temporary staff to join our Chelmsford office. The positions are temp to perm based on your performance. These are admin roles so any previous admin skills you have will be looked at favourably. If you are interested then please send your CV to [email protected]."

Suddenly their address moves to 117 Watson Heights, Chelmsford CM1 1AG. This is a residential, rented address!

This story appears on their facebook news feed;

"Our Team is headed by CEO Mr Jason Unsworth a very multi talented entrepreneur and Chairman Donald Unsworth a House Builder by profession and frequent flyer of many airlines including Virgin Atlantic, Norweigen, My Travel and JMC Airlines.

Former COO of Lot Polish Airlines and CEO of Lot Polish Express founder of Enter Air and Fly Blu Poland is our COO for our UK operation.

Michelle Bell is presently British Airways Ground and Inflight Heathrow Operations Manager, who will join us on launching Atmosphere Airlines at Heathrow.

Ersin Aryn is Managing Director and Head of Cabin Crew for our UK operations joining him will be Ella Sands who is the Lead SEP Cabin Crew Trainer at FlyDubai and has been with the airline since launching 12 years ago. Having worked at FlyGlobeSpan prior to this.

Fadil Shamtally will join us as our revenue manger from Etihad Airways.

Sophia Augusta will join us as our Cargo Manager from Qatar Airways.

Raffaello Bonanni Joins us as our Pilot Instructor from Emirates Airline and will head our executive gulfstream fleet project for royal charters.

Peter Styren a former American Airlines FAA Federal Pilot of 35 years joins us as our Chief Boeing Pilot."

From what I can see, they have a gofund me page that has reached £2000, of which I am sure is being used to send to his Thai bride who looking at her facebook lives in Thailand...

Your comments welcome.

Anybody ever find any other "start ups" that are this comical?
i’m Not clear whether all the people clearly named and identified by position in other carriers in these quoted intentions have any legal redress, in this ‘dream team’ line up from Mr Unsworth? If they are real people at all!
Clarification very much appreciated.
Be lucky
David
David

DaveReidUK
28th Jun 2019, 11:44
i’m Not clear whether all the people clearly named and identified by position in other carriers in these quoted intentions have any legal redress, in this ‘dream team’ line up from Mr Unsworth? If they are real people at all!

Yes, most (if not all) are real people. There have been suggestions earlier in the thread that at least some have strongly objected to being misrepresented in this way.

Here are a couple of (possibly unwitting) members of Jason's team:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/michelle-bell-02381864/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ella-sands-a7632533/

lowfield heath
28th Jun 2019, 14:40
Seems that 7U hasn't given up on Jet just yet - posted 6 hours ago :

Jason Unsworth‏ @JasonUnsworth2 (https://twitter.com/JasonUnsworth2) 6h6 hours ago

SOPS
29th Jun 2019, 11:26
I feel sorry for his wife. What must it be like to be married to someone so
out of touch with reality?

diffident
29th Jun 2019, 13:53
The odd tidbit of humour does still filter through on the old twittersphere. This particular nugget shows how the "entrepreneur" knows zero about how stock markets and corporate affairs work. Further he seems to intimate that former Jet Airways staff go and buy shares... big no no.

https://twitter.com/KevCoyUK/status/1144892771070808064?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Gulf4uk
29th Jun 2019, 17:51
one of jet airways flleet on the move to UK OE-IDW ex Jet Airways Boeing 737-900. arrived QLA (Lasham ) this afternoon from India , believed 2 or 3 more on there way in next week or so

diffident
29th Jun 2019, 18:36
one of jet airways flleet on the move to UK OE-IDW ex Jet Airways Boeing 737-900. arrived QLA (Lasham ) this afternoon from India , believed 2 or 3 more on there way in next week or so

Those will be the ones that are set to be repainted into Atmosphere livery before re-positioning to Stansted to commence operations.... I speak in jest obviously :rolleyes: :}

Captivep
29th Jun 2019, 18:58
Those will be the ones that are set to be repainted into Atmosphere livery before re-positioning to Stansted to commence operations.... I speak in jest obviously :rolleyes: :}
Presumably with Jason in the left hand seat (after all, what's the point of owning an airline unless you can have a play with the aircraft whenever you feel like it?).

sixchannel
29th Jun 2019, 20:27
I feel sorry for his wife. What must it be like to be married to someone so
out of touch with reality?
Any evidence that he actually IS married to anyone, and has /has not got offspring.

Hot 'n' High
30th Jun 2019, 11:07
Any evidence that he actually IS married to anyone, and has /has not got offspring.

Someone on PPRuNe seems to have been in touch with her - so at least this part of the saga seems to be true. As for the rest....... I just connot believe how many people (sadly, many of them desperate) believe the Fairy Tale! Unsworth is beyond contempt really for using their misfortune for his own gratification! Illness or not - too many in his family must know of/condone this.

Hot 'n' High
30th Jun 2019, 13:42
"if they're not part of the solution, they're part of the problem..."

You mean his wife?

sixchannel
30th Jun 2019, 17:45
Wife and grandfather (if it really is them tweeting and not the Boy Wonder himself under 'false flags')
I think you got it in One.

hiflymk3
30th Jun 2019, 20:33
I imagine his immediate family are in a difficult position now. They might have patted him on the head with a, "Yes Jason, we'll support your dream." at the start in the hope that he would see sense and drop it. His family are going to clear up the fallout when/if he realises that the game is up and has a total mental breakdown.

He has lost his wife (and children?), the only thing that he can cling on to is his fading dream. When he wakes up, it's going to be messy.

Hot 'n' High
3rd Jul 2019, 08:33
All a bit quiet in Twitter-land.......... Any ideas? H 'n' H

hiflymk3
3rd Jul 2019, 08:40
The chickens have come home to roost? Maybe JU should start a chicken farm.

sixchannel
3rd Jul 2019, 08:41
All a bit quiet in Twitter-land.......... Any ideas? H 'n' H
Taking his 'meds'?

Hot 'n' High
3rd Jul 2019, 09:42
Taking his 'meds'?

Now now, this is our esteemed CEO you are talking about here! Show some respect sixchannel! :=

But you may well be right!!!!!! :E

Hot 'n' High
3rd Jul 2019, 10:13
And he now features in 2 Threads on PPRuNe!! :ugh:

diffident
3rd Jul 2019, 12:36
And he now features in 2 Threads on PPRuNe!! :ugh:

What's the other one?

Gulf4uk
3rd Jul 2019, 13:43
on route Lasham. OE-IDZ Boeing 737-900 ex Jet Airways