PDA

View Full Version : Tu154 10 April 2010

4Greens
19th Jan 2018, 19:41
Had some interested people wanting me to look at this accident. There are some conspiracy theories. Can our members give some info ?

FlightDetent
19th Jan 2018, 20:13
What theories? The facts had been debated full in the thread. Thus it depends on what your listeners are after: If it is not the truth, but rather anything to support their (wishful) eerie feelings, I'd suggest to steer clear. And also to do exactly the same if you cannot interpret the facts without help from an internet forum - easily you could end up being somebody elses fool.

The accident couldn't had happened in a more unfortunate location, on any less symbolical mission. The facts are simple and chilly.

What happened in Smolensk was systematically no different to this one: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UPS_Airlines_Flight_1354.

WingNut60
19th Jan 2018, 21:20
If you don't know, why are they asking you?

gearlever
19th Jan 2018, 22:18
What I've heard is the plane was hijacked by reptilians, weather due to extreme chemtrails very bad and comms were out due to heavy HAARP activity. In addition wrong nav charts of the Flat Earth, but I think that's a rumour.

flyboyike
20th Jan 2018, 15:20
If you don't mind my asking, why are these people so adamant about specifically you looking into this accident?