PDA

View Full Version : Some information please

bombinha
13th Oct 2017, 04:59
Is it too bad in China if you start the process with 2 different agencies but than you pick the one that actually got you there??
I can explain better like you send your resume and paperwork to 2 or more agencies and always gonna have some that are faster and treat you better so when you finally come the time to start you pick the best.
Or you have to really start with one and hold on that one till the end???

joe falchetto 64
13th Oct 2017, 18:53
It is one of the best ways for never getting an invitation to an interview, assuming you re talking about the same airline.

bombinha
14th Oct 2017, 01:31
It is one of the best ways for never getting an invitation to an interview, assuming you re talking about the same airline.

Thanks for the feedback

bombinha
14th Oct 2017, 01:34
Another question.
Anyone can give any feedback on Suparna Airlines??
do they have ZED fare or are they part of any code-share alliance?
Are they better option than CSA??

Samten
8th Nov 2017, 13:37
Hi.
Don't want to create multiply threads, so I'll post my question here.

May I ask any pilot flying A-320 in China about their SOP? When I was flying A-320 for non-Chinese company, there were quite a few differences between company SOP and Normal procedures, published in FCOM. Is it the same in China or most companies use Airbus Normal procedures?

Thanks ahead for your answer!

joe falchetto 64
8th Nov 2017, 22:35
Hi.
Don't want to create multiply threads, so I'll post my question here.

May I ask any pilot flying A-320 in China about their SOP? When I was flying A-320 for non-Chinese company, there were quite a few differences between company SOP and Normal procedures, published in FCOM. Is it the same in China or most companies use Airbus Normal procedures?

Thanks ahead for your answer!
My first Chinese airline uses SOP that are quite different from Airbus FCOM; my actual Chinese airline follows mostly Airbus FCOM with some minor changes. Anyway we are requested to follow strictly the published company 's SOP.

Samten
9th Nov 2017, 12:14
My first Chinese airline uses SOP that are quite different from Airbus FCOM; my actual Chinese airline follows mostly Airbus FCOM with some minor changes. Anyway we are requested to follow strictly the published company 's SOP.

Thank you very much!