PDA

View Full Version : Gainjet

EFISchap
19th Aug 2017, 20:22
Hello ,

I've heard Gainjet , who are a Greek based Business Jet operation with an Irish subsidiary based in SNN, Ireland, are looking for some captains.

Is anyone out there working for Gainjet on ANY of their aircraft at all?

My understanding so far is that they have a VIP 757, VIP 737-400, G650, G550, G450, Challenger 605 and 604, and possibly some smaller biz jets.

I'm also aware that they have a Medivac Challenger 605 based in Kuwait but now have a Medivac team based in STN and are looking to have a 3rd Medivac crew in Africa.

If anyone knows of anything id love to learn more!

(PS I'm 737ng rated with thousands of hours Left and right seat) :ok:

dan1165
20th Aug 2017, 06:45
Are you sure the 605 is for medevac ops in Kuwait ?

SE210
21st Aug 2017, 05:35
The less you can find in here about a company, the better it is.

Mr Angry from Purley
21st Aug 2017, 15:06
Sounds more like a job advert to be honest

Brenoch
21st Aug 2017, 20:46
A friend of mine works there, he's on the 604/605 in Kuwait. I'll ask him, what do you want to know?

EFISchap
22nd Aug 2017, 07:06
Hi Brenoch,,

Id like to know anything of importance when looking at any operation.

Pay, roster, time off, per diems, licence protection (if any), health insurance (if any), medical payment, bases, uniform payment, commuting/non commuting contracts, what countries tax system is used.

Any aircraft based the UK or Ireland.

I hear the might be lookin for captains on the challenger , as I said, at the top of the thread. If so, where based? plus the other questions, and is it a medevac job or a VIP job.

You know.....anything........

Thanks

Globally Challenged
22nd Aug 2017, 09:42
Execujet posted Captain and FO vacancies for a Kuwait based Challenger on Linkedin today if that sort of thing floats your boat.

Art Smass
23rd Aug 2017, 02:11
I think they have recently acquired a Citation X too

EFISchap
24th Aug 2017, 17:26
No jobs in STN or SNN then with Gainjet or their Irish Subsidiary?????

Brenoch
6th Aug 2018, 22:29
As I understand it you’re based where you live, they fly you out to where you need to be. (Probably within reason)

Klimax
7th Aug 2018, 19:31
Gidday mate,

Just as a heads up, please note that there is a warning out, issued by the Gainjet regarding an ongoing scam. Some loser scumbag, sitting in a hole somewhere.

https://www.pprune.org/biz-jets-ag-flying-ga-etc/608119-gainjet-has-anyone-heard-airline.html

FWIW, I send their training manager and HR a heads up on the ongoing scam, and they didn't bother replying back. Not that I'm looking to receive a medal or anything, but still pretty bad style.