PDA

View Full Version : Transjet Sack Crew

taba
15th Jul 2002, 10:43
Guess what?

Only 2 crews now at LGW...Cabin Crew sacked by telephone...

"Hi, how's things? Just to keep you updated....Your contract is terminated with immediate effect!"

Nice........

Even the base supervisor!!

VIKING9
15th Jul 2002, 11:37
No surprise there then.........:(

KADS
16th Jul 2002, 09:15
You can allways tell how professional a company is by looking at how they treat their employees.
:D

Engineer
16th Jul 2002, 09:29
KADS

Third rate company Third rate ideals unfortunately :mad:

UFGBOY
16th Jul 2002, 10:38
Just in case anyone believes some of the Watneys Red Barrel being spouted; the past week has been somewhat turbulent;

:rolleyes:

Approx. 2/3 of MAN crew have been offered jobs by MD (with the help of TJ)

Flying will hopefully recommence latter part of this week ex ARN and the UK

At the end of the day a 'slimlined' operation will result; some jobs better than none at all - just remember the doubters amongst you - it could be YOU without work one day - it ain't perfect; but what airline is ?

There IS light at the end of the tunnel; not some B@@@d with a torch coming the other way.....

sula
16th Jul 2002, 11:27
i did actually enjoy working for TJET, we all encounter delays, and tech problems, unfortunately for transjet the media got there teeth in.. if anyone has any info reg.other people recruiting your emails would be appreciated......cheers all sula x

Engineer
16th Jul 2002, 12:13
it ain't perfect; but what airline is

Answer the better ones

rupetime
16th Jul 2002, 12:48
Engineer - nope.

The better airlines are not perfect.

Take it from me compared to some airlines, TJ's operation is aceptable, some airlines couldnt base four aircraft outside
of their home country and operate them half as well as TJ.

Yes they have had their problems but one of the last weekends before they stopped operating they had 100% ontime record
- i think that some UK carriers wont achieve that all year.

Good luck to em and all fly with em

rt

VIKING9
16th Jul 2002, 13:33
How can you detrmine an ontime departure when the schedules keep changing :(

rupetime
16th Jul 2002, 14:28
viking9 - cant say ive received any reschedules forced upon us
from TJ - dont forget a vast majority of reschedules can be outside
of TJ's control ie airport slots !

VIKING9
16th Jul 2002, 16:15
rupetime yep that's very true, but not on the day of departure..... oh well, we will see if TJ get back up and running :rolleyes:

FREDA
16th Jul 2002, 22:34
Are MD going to take over any of TJs contracts? Seems like a pretty good fit. Scandies in MDs. Nice people too.

Hot Rod
19th Jul 2002, 00:48
Sorry to bring you some bad news... Swedish media reported today that the swedish CAA will keep Transjet grounded for a while...:( :(

fallen angel
14th Aug 2002, 15:29
Taba where are you ? are you going to the creditors meeting for the UK should be entertaining the Uk management have some answers to come up with.;)

taba
15th Aug 2002, 10:59
Don't know.

Yes, I am sure they will have an excuse for everything though!

fallen angel
15th Aug 2002, 11:30
Agree they will have answers or L.... for everything, at least will be able to ask Mr S direct questions at the meeting and he cannot get out of giving the truth I hope, a lot of bad feeling.

:mad:

nouilles
15th Aug 2002, 13:07
Would suggest you do go to creditors meeting Because the directors will have to be there and I would imagine they are under some form of oath, so cannot b........ any more, be interesting to see why they did not pay the staff!!!

nouilles
17th Aug 2002, 15:02
I will try and get to creditors meeting myself as would like to ask serious questions over the finances of the UK company, hopefully the accountants or whoever is putting the company into liquidation has the correct set of books. As if anything is not correct here what hope do we have getting money from Sweden. I would suggest as many as possible go to the meeting be nice to see who is owed, will make interesting reading.

Perhaps someone who is up on the law can confirm if the former or current director(s) are under oath at this meeting.

nouilles
22nd Aug 2002, 11:11
Creditors meeting friday in London, hopefully enough of us will be their, having spoken to my contacts in sweden they cannot see why the company was put into receivorship, as administration would have been better, funds were paid to UK just before the bombshell, so at least they could have paid the staff. Some questions will be asked.

This is a time the press should take a interest in Transjet, a certain paper ran enough stories on them, maybe they want the truth.

as I understand the management in the UK are doing well

UFGBOY
22nd Aug 2002, 12:30
not all managers have jobs; no funds paid 2 uk

over 2 u........

nouilles
22nd Aug 2002, 20:47
FACT UFGBOY

Ask the FD Mr.A or is he the new CEO, you and all your colleagues have been shafted.

I am sure the right people will take their pound of flesh when the books are examined.

There have to be a lot of unhappy people out there besides crew who have lost a lot of money.

fri morning squirm

fallen angel
23rd Aug 2002, 04:41
Taba do not give up, even if they L.. today, plenty of other ways I have done some checking on the current or soon to be ex director of Transjet UK. Should look back at his previous history
he always comes out on top, well not this time.

The press are aware of the meeting but doubtful they would find it interesting enough, depending on the outcome.

See you their.

BillTheCoach
24th Aug 2002, 21:26
For the record not a single ex Transjet cabin crew member attended the Creditors Meeting of Transjet UK Limited. Nor did the press.

gulf-crew
25th Aug 2002, 01:28
Bill maybe because they could not afford to go having not been paid?

Anyone know what the outcome was??

nouilles
25th Aug 2002, 07:10
I could not make it, but spoke to the office of benedict mckenzie the liquidator in the morning and asked them to pass a message to Mr S about the money from sweden and the bank acct, not sure if this happened, anyhow now we wait months at least while Mr S and his coherts carry on as normal.

Bill I would think not many could turn up as pay fares from manchester and far afield to hear what more b.s. ?.

A lesson learnt but not over by a long shot.

I take it bill you went so you must be a creditor hope you did not lose to much

:mad: