PDA

View Full Version : six telltale signs of a toxic boss

rustyoldtin
24th Jun 2017, 13:27
these relate? :(

BBC - Capital - Six telltale signs of a toxic boss (http://www.bbc.com/capital/story/20170621-six-signs-you-have-a-toxic-boss)

Trafalgar
24th Jun 2017, 22:50
It's like holding a mirror up to CX :uhoh:

cxorcist
25th Jun 2017, 16:39
Honestly, Traf, I'd take the machismo, forward-looking, and growth oriented management from Uber over the CX's dinosaurs anyday.

Trafalgar
25th Jun 2017, 23:09
I hear you.....can't say you are wrong !

Flex88
26th Jun 2017, 01:14
Yessireee,

They just "re-employed" one of these who, after a certain manager went way out of his way to get him hired back as an instructor" resurrected his expertise in this style of management, went behind everybody's back and Fuc*** over (think Brutus) the very person who got him hired.
In his own arrogant self aggrandizing way he went upstairs, cozied up to the senior sycophants and old/young pals, and before you could snap your fingers, 3 very qualified and dedicated managers are cut loose and he's in charge of a whole building and 3 departments.
He now (although being to old to be a manager) is guess what, a manager once again. And no doubt during this process has "managed" to squeeze out a better pay packet for himself in the process..

Time to win - at ANY Cost

Just shows you what people will do and who they will step on and Fu** over to stay relevant if only to themselves.. I think most of the Star Chamber are back gladly (volunteering) to undercut and displace those who would like to enjoy the very same opportunities they themselves were once availed of.
I think on display here with these very people is a part of the human condition that gives humanity a bad name.

GICASI2
26th Jun 2017, 06:53
Yessireee,

They just "re-employed" one of these who, after a certain manager went way out of his way to get him hired back as an instructor" resurrected his expertise in this style of management, went behind everybody's back and Fuc*** over (think Brutus) the very person who got him hired.
In his own arrogant self aggrandizing way he went upstairs, cozied up to the senior sycophants and old/young pals, and before you could snap your fingers, 3 very qualified and dedicated managers are cut loose and he's in charge of a whole building and 3 departments.
He now (although being to old to be a manager) is guess what, a manager once again. And no doubt during this process has "managed" to squeeze out a better pay packet for himself in the process..

Time to win - at ANY Cost

Just shows you what people will do and who the will step on and Fu** over to stay relevant if only to themselves.. I think most of the Star Chamber are back gladly (volunteering) to undercut and displace those who would like to enjoy the very same opportunities they themselves were once availed of.
I think on display here with these very people is a part of the human condition that gives humanity a bad name.

The only thing that you got slightly wrong is 'would like to enjoy the very same opportunities they themselves were once availed of' as SKULL and his cohort were all A scalers who were in positions of power when the B scale (and the start of the rot) was brought in. Fine fellows, man and boy. 😡

tsimbeit
26th Jun 2017, 07:02
The only thing that you got slightly wrong is 'would like to enjoy the very same opportunities they themselves were once availed of' as SKULL and his cohort were all A scalers who were in positions of power when the B scale (and the start of the rot) was brought in. Fine fellows, man and boy. 😡

Pilots have been signing inferior contracts for some 20 years, with the introduction of the B-scale (and the start of the rot).

B scalers were in positions of power when the C scale was brought in (CX/KA)

How much did A Scale improve since B-Scalers took the majority in the AOA /DPA?

GICASI2
26th Jun 2017, 07:58
'B scalers were in positions of power when the C scale was brought in' - not in management at any level above deputy-. All the 'bosses' were and are ex-A scalers, perhaps with the exception of those who were 'in charge' of the freighters. CPA only!

'How much did A Scale improve since B-Scalers took the majority in the AOA /DPA?' - again, one of their (A scale) own: COSAP 94 shut the door on rises for A and was driven by a particularly vile piece of work. And humbly accepted by the AOA/workforce as the majority wanted promotion/bases.