PDA

View Full Version : AAIB recruiting crash Inspectors

piperboy84
21st May 2017, 21:29
The AAIB are looking to hire air crash investigators. Can't be that hard a job, go out and look at the crash site then find a pub that's got WIFI, log onto this forum , cut and paste the probable cause as suggested by our resident experts, grammar it up a bit, sign the bottom and publish. Done and dusted.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/vacancies-inspectors-of-air-accidents-engineering

fisbangwollop
22nd May 2017, 07:18
My local marina made one of its staff members the Health and safety rep. When I asked the manager why Hughie had been made the rep I was told that as he had the most accidents he was the ideal candidate :-)
Hope you are well PiperBoy, not heard your dulcet tones on 119.875 for some time.

piperboy84
23rd May 2017, 18:16
My local marina made one of its staff members the Health and safety rep. When I asked the manager why Hughie had been made the rep I was told that as he had the most accidents he was the ideal candidate :-)
Hope you are well PiperBoy, not heard your dulcet tones on 119.875 for some time.

All good here FBW, should be back on 119.875 with the replacement Maule by the end of next week using your fine service again. I've just got to stay away from those Aberdeenshire hillsides😀