PDA

View Full Version : BZ Westjet

Viper 7
16th May 2017, 15:39
My wife and her sister were enroute to Orlando from St. John's (YYT) via Halifax and Toronto a couple of weeks ago when their flight to Toronto was delayed due to thunderstorms to the point where they missed their connection.

As all subsequent flights to Orlando from Toronto were full for the next three days, WestJet put them and the ten other pax on a coach to Charlottetown PEI where a dct flight was going to Orlando the next afternoon.

WJ picked up all expenses, including the coach, hotel and a bunch of meals then sent them all first class to Orlando. For a weather delay.

Way to go guys! :ok:

altiplano
16th May 2017, 22:41
An 18 hour, 1700 km bus ride to PEI from Toronto and they're happy? And there isn't First Class on westjet. Sounds like BS to me.

peekay4
17th May 2017, 16:29
From what he wrote the bus was from Halifax to Charlottetown. WestJet has direct flights from Charlottetown to Orlando in the winter. They probably got Plus seating.

Viper 7
23rd May 2017, 12:27
An 18 hour, 1700 km bus ride to PEI from Toronto and they're happy? And there isn't First Class on westjet. Sounds like BS to me.

You must work for Air Canada.

:p

Jumbo744
23rd May 2017, 13:39
You must work for Air Canada.

:p

hahaha exactly what I thought :ok: