PDA

View Full Version : Full, limited and als out. Lights.

Airbus310
28th Nov 2016, 13:21
I use a minimum in Jeppesen. but nowhere can find any length of approach lights for Full, limited and als out? Prompt who knows where to find. Please do not confuse with FALS, IALS, BALS, NALS. specifically interested in Full, limited and als out. Thank you.

B737900er
28th Nov 2016, 13:27
Are you sure they are not the same thing?

Airbus310
28th Nov 2016, 13:54
Are you sure they are not the same thing?

they are associated. but I can not find the document where it says that specifically which corresponds.

Lantirn
28th Nov 2016, 14:36
I dont use jeppesen but I see a lot of people confused. If you search in your manuals you could easily spot.

Of course it has to do with the lights. ALS out is self explanatory

CAT I PRECISION AND APV APPROACH MINIMUMS

An RVR of less than 750m may be used under the conditions a. to d. shown below (Full column). Oth-erwise the RVR is limited to 750m or above (Limited column).

a. CAT I operations to runways with FALS and TDZ and CL and with decision height of 200ft or
b. CAT I operations to runways with FALS but with-out TDZ and/or CL when using an approved HUDLS or an equivalent approved system or
c. CAT I operations to runways with FALS but with-out TDZ and/or CL when conducting a coupled or flight-director-flown approach to a decision height not less than 200ft or
d. APV to runways with FALS and TDZ and CL when using an approved HUD, but not below RVR 600m.

Airbus310
28th Nov 2016, 15:21
I dont use jeppesen but I see a lot of people confused. If you search in your manuals you could easily spot.

Of course it has to do with the lights. ALS out is self explanatory

CAT I PRECISION AND APV APPROACH MINIMUMS

An RVR of less than 750m may be used under the conditions a. to d. shown below (Full column). Oth-erwise the RVR is limited to 750m or above (Limited column).

a. CAT I operations to runways with FALS and TDZ and CL and with decision height of 200ft or
b. CAT I operations to runways with FALS but with-out TDZ and/or CL when using an approved HUDLS or an equivalent approved system or
c. CAT I operations to runways with FALS but with-out TDZ and/or CL when conducting a coupled or flight-director-flown approach to a decision height not less than 200ft or
d. APV to runways with FALS and TDZ and CL when using an approved HUD, but not below RVR 600m.

I know Full mean >719 m, Limited 420-719m, Als out < 420. But i cant find source

Airbus310
30th Nov 2016, 10:44
I know Full mean >719 m, Limited 420-719m, Als out < 420. But i cant find source

Sorry. Who is know where i can see it??