PDA

View Full Version : **STOLEN** David Clark headsets

Dougie_diesel
14th Aug 2016, 09:40
Hi All,

Bit of a long shot but worth a try!

I had 2 David Clark headsets stolen from my car in the early hours of 13/8/16.

Both headsets were in a Pooley's double bag.

1 headset is an older style and has no cable clips along the boom as they are all broken.

The other is a newer style with the plastic cans and a flexible boom, it has distinctive yellow repairs to both jack plugs.

These were stolen from the Prestwick area, but could make it to Glasgow or similar.

They are not top of the range models, but 1 is my main headset and i'm particularly fond of it, and the other was given to me by a good friend.

I'm hoping this is an effective way to reach most of the target market that they could be sold to.

Please be on the lookout PPRuners!

D

Dougie_diesel
14th Aug 2016, 11:56
Thanks airpolice,

Keeping an eye on there too.

Also took pictures round the local cash converters etc.

Thieving ba****ds!

Glasgow_Flyer
14th Aug 2016, 12:35
Sorry to hear this mate- make sure you have auto search/notifications set up on eBay and gumtree (no doubt you have already). It's a tight little world GA, so you just never know.

RatherBeFlying
14th Aug 2016, 17:03
Might be worth reporting to local plod, who know the local pawnshops etc.

Thieves have been known to break into vehicles just for a few coins:mad:

Weeds round the prop
15th Aug 2016, 02:25
Reporting is also essential because a crime number is then allocated. This ensures that all crime, however petty, is flagged in the statistics.
Weeds

snchater
15th Aug 2016, 08:33
"Theft reports to local plod are vital."

Hmmm - we had 4 bicycles stolen one Saturday night in our village - all thefts reported.

I came home at 4am Sunday morning and unexpectedly found 4 bicycles in my garage ! The local plod came round to collect the bikes but never made the connection to the reported thefts ��

Dougie_diesel
16th Aug 2016, 00:14
Thanks for the replies all.

Theft was reported as soon as it was discovered (for all the good it will do).

Forensics were out today but were only able to tell me the w****r had gloves on!