PDA

View Full Version : Online resources for Ppl

Littlem
3rd Aug 2016, 19:38
Hi, my son has just started learning to fly, to get his Ppl in the uk. Are there any recommendations for online resources for revision please?

Drussjnr
11th Aug 2016, 13:06
I found AirQuiz - Online Practice Examinations for Pilots (http://www.airquiz.com/) very helpful however, some questions are out dated on the site and for obvious ethical reasons they do not contain any active questions.

They say a year long licence however they have never ended anyones licence and so should be good for as long as they stay online.

They email you the exam marked. And it gives you areas to study up on if you did bad in a certain question.

Please note however even if you get 100 on the exams after a while, then take the school mock paper as these become unreliable for scoring after a while.

Jaair
13th Aug 2016, 15:44
AirQuiz and PPL Cruiser for EASA CAA exams.

NovemberWhiskyLima
14th Aug 2016, 07:48
I am now at Harv's Air Service in Canada as a student pilot.

Their online ground school at pilottraining.ca is quite good.

MrAverage
14th Aug 2016, 13:10
NWL

That won't help the OP. He's in the UK and Canadian ground school will just confuse him..........................

glum
15th Aug 2016, 12:24
I used the PPL Tutor app on my Android phone and found it very helpful. Biggest advantage is that it's always with you, so you can run through a quick exam any time you have 10 minutes spare.