PDA

View Full Version : training

10th Apr 2016, 06:19
I have a tattoo on my forearm.. I am yet to start my ppl course.. I was just wondering about the airline policy for tattoos
Would thre be a problem for me to get a job As a pilot in commercial jets..
I have to start my course in canada...it would be great if someone could guide me on how to do my course...and any other training related suggestions are welcome

Denti
10th Apr 2016, 10:37
Most airlines do not care if you can cover up your tattoo in daily operation. With one on the forearm that means you are most probably restricted to long sleeved shirts only. For the training questions you might be better off in the relevant wannabe forum area or in the canada forum.

+TSRA
11th Apr 2016, 21:21
33177 ,

As Denti pointed out. I know a couple guys and gals with tats, some rather impressive body ones at that. Just make sure they're covered. In fact, my current outfit has a policy about it in our Ops Manual that states just that, the tattoo must be hidden from view.

As for your training questions, go to the Canada forum and repost there - you'll get more "Canada specific" answers which, in the training world, is really needed considering how different every country does ab initio training.