PDA

View Full Version : Short Term Aircraft Lease

ATIS31
6th Feb 2016, 13:43
Hi All
Not sure if this is the right place to post or not but was looking to do some hour building and wondered if it would be possible to Lease a aircraft for say a few months so I could do some hour building. I have flown a Diamond DA 40 once and was wondering if there was any companies that would lease this type of aircraft to you based at your own airfield for a couple of months ? Not sure what costs would be just a thought ?

dont overfil
6th Feb 2016, 14:24
Nearest DA40 to Scotland I have seen were at Gamston. You would probably have to do a very high number of hours in a short time to make it economically viable for the owner. I would guess you may pay more than a normal rental cost. £180-£210 PH wet (plus hangarage if it was at your local field).

You could lease or rent a PA38/C152/C172 at Glasgow, Cumbernauld or Perth for a fraction of that. Look up Leading Edge/ACS, Border or Cloud Global and ask about hour building deals.

tmmorris
6th Feb 2016, 19:22
'A and C' of this parish used to do that sort of thing, not sure recently. C152 though. If interested PM me and I'll put you in touch.

Genghis the Engineer
6th Feb 2016, 20:09
You have a PM ATIS.

G