PDA

View Full Version : Airline CRM course swap.

Grace Quirrel
22nd Jun 2002, 21:09
Hi. I am my airlines CRMI, facilitating CRM to all flight crew. As a network tool, I was wondering if I could use this thread to ask other Airline CRMI's if they would like to come for an informal sit in on one of my CRM Recurrent courses in return for a sit in on your course. This year my airline gained the official CAA approval and issued the license to individuals to conduct CRM (post grandfather rights).

We all know that CRM is a constantly changing issue and I feel that any of the commercial airline CRMI facilitators would only benefit their airline if we could share a few good ideas around the fraternity.

Please reply expressing an interest and we could then communicate by e:mail then telephone to arrange dates. My airline runs at least 2 courses per month for joint Flight Deck/Cabin Crew.

Cheers GQ

Mowgli
26th Jun 2002, 12:10
Excellent idea Gracie! We were just suggesting such a thing at our last CRM meeting. We are now creating our recurrent course to be used in the autumn, and ideas from other companies are always welcome.

CRM has many new challenges, especially with the locked flight deck door.

Please e mail me.

PPRuNe Towers
26th Jun 2002, 15:27
I've had this forum brewing as an idea for many months before it actually appeared. It had to wait for new server, software and time to set it up.

One of the initial ideas was to create an e-mail ring for CRM facilitators and academics as well as for QA folks. I'm afraid the load of running the site as a whole precludes me from running the mail rings but we are searching at the moment for a long term and respected PPRuNer to look after this side of things.

The idea isn't in any way to stifle discussion but to enable interested parties to discuss the nitty gritty of assisting each other in private. The protection of all ID's and email addresses are, as ever, covered by the PPRuNe confidentiality you all deserve and expect here on the site but as you begin communicating with each other privately it will obviously require folks to relax their normal anonymity.

Rob

Grace Quirrel
29th Jun 2002, 10:10
Hi folks.

I have interestingly now made contact with 2 major airlines wishing to exchange CRM courses for facilitators. Including my airline thats 3 of us swapping ideas in the near future to the benefit of all the crews and ground staff who attend CRM courses. Should any other UK airlines be willing to join in this networking, then I would be very keen to hear from you and we could start a useful UK CRM facilitators network (and exchange of ideas).

Regards GQ