PDA

View Full Version : EK- Acommodation Allowance Advance

Ana_Cleto
9th Dec 2015, 16:54
I'm sure it's my poor English, but I've read the manual seven times, and I still have doubts on the subject.

An example:

Let us say that I have a checkout date from the company provided accommodation of April 15th.

Let us also say that I apply for the Advance, and it's given to me on April the 1st.

Let's assume finally, that I 've got an agreement with my landlord to pay the rental in two checks.

1st check is paid in April (the 13th for instance) with the AAA.

My second installment of the allowance will come with October payslip, right? On the 26th.

Now....how do I pay my landlord the rent on October the 13th?

I have read that I can reapply for another advance, but only when the former is settled....is it considered settled on October 26th?

If it is that way, can I apply again on October 27th and have the money in my account to pay my rent before October 13th?

I'd appreciate any help and/or ideas.

Fly safe.

Man Flex 37.5
9th Dec 2015, 17:56
If you get your advance in April, your next accommodation advance will be October 26th along with your salary. You need to be aware that if you opt out say on the 15th April, they will not advance you the full 6 months, they will give you 5 months plus 16th - 30 April, so you will in effect have 5.5 months advance. The following payment in October will be the full 6 months.

You will have to speak to your landlord and let them know you get paid on the 26th, my landlord was fine with this even though my rent is due on the 11th. This is a common occurrence and from what i have heard most landlords are fine with it.

springbok449
9th Dec 2015, 19:39
Exactly as ManFlex says...

Ana_Cleto
10th Dec 2015, 01:01
Thank you amigos, I'll try to get a deal like that.

:ok: