PDA

View Full Version : BA plane in heathrow emergency evening standard reporting....

rolling20
11th Sep 2015, 10:40
More sensationalism? BA plane makes emergency landing at Heathrow | Travel news | News | London Evening Standard (http://www.standard.co.uk/news/travelnews/ba-plane-makes-emergency-landing-at-heathrow-a2945326.html)

fc101
11th Sep 2015, 10:48
Sensationalism...given the mismatch between the A380 in the picture and 777 in the text...all it really needs is a few words from a Guardian reporter about plunging and narrowly avoiding the immigrant orphanage run by nuns...

fc101

ChissayLuke
11th Sep 2015, 11:17
Enough already.
Maybe wait and see what actually happened.

pax britanica
11th Sep 2015, 12:49
looks like an emergency to me trying to land with a pushback tug attached to it.

I do like the term 'technical issue, in this case its probable fine maybe a hydraulic problem given it needs to be towed but BA media comms used the term technical issue for the Las Vegas incident which is just a tad more than a technical issue with flames, huge billowing columns of smoke and a write off airframe.

PersonFromPorlock
11th Sep 2015, 16:56
I do like the term 'technical issue, in this case its probable fine maybe a hydraulic problem given it needs to be towed but BA media comms used the term technical issue for the Las Vegas incident which is just a tad more than a technical issue with flames, huge billowing columns of smoke and a write off airframe. Indeed. That was definitely a technical Issue. :p