PDA

View Full Version : Interactive training software....

Bronco78th
14th Jun 2015, 07:16
Hi All,

Im Using the Books of Jeremy M Pratt on my PPL Course.

However Ive discovered that I require a more hands on or interactive learning to really absorb the information....especially if its an aspect im struggling with.

Therefore can anyone recommend some interactive Leaning software that cover the PPL course.

I see 'Oxford' do an extensive range of interactive software thats covers the PPL....is it any good?

On a same note im closing to starting to learn about the Comms and again the easiest way to learn this (for me at least) is to have some software that enables me to listen and then speak back the responses using a head set.

Again Ive seen a couple of options here.....Oxford do one as well as another company but what is recommended?

Many Thanks for your Help!

John

KNIEVEL77
14th Jun 2015, 11:18
Hi John,
Regarding comms, I found it really useful to simply listen to ATC on a scanner which gives you an idea of the format and ingredients of various transmissions especially if you're flying from a larger airport.
Good luck.

116i
14th Jun 2015, 20:17
I have an app on my phone called PPL Tutor, it has a bank of questions which are very similar to those in the actual exams, Ive passed them all so far with 90%'s and 100%'s. It is highly recommended.