PDA

View Full Version : Air Asia (Zest Air)

Phileas Fogg
14th Jun 2015, 05:52
Back in February I booked flights CEB/BKI/CEB for 12/13 July, on 02 June Air Asia (Zest) emailed me to inform my flights have been cancelled and:

our customer care representative will be contacting you in the next few days

Well 12 days later, in a location where we don't have landline telephones and outgoing mobile calls are difficult, expensive and with disconnections frequent, still waiting for their customer CARE to contact me I revisited their email to read:

or you may call us at +632.7422742, open daily from Monday to Sunday from 7:00AM to 10:00PM (GMT+8) or use the LiveChat function in www.edited.com for 24/7 connectivity with our customer service agents.

(Posting a link to an airline websites are prohibited on PPRuNe)

Well unable to telephone I visited the Air Asia homepage and for the life of me I cannot locate a "LiveChat" function there so I clicked a link I had been provided with to their e-form page, I duly e-formed them to ask, to the effect, "What do you lot call a few days and where the hell is my refund?" only to receive an email informing me:

We will provide a more substantive response to your problem and an appropriate resolution within 14 days.

I wonder why I hate low cost carriers with a vengeance :) ... Alas I don't have much of a choice where I am located!

Phileas Fogg
8th Jul 2015, 12:57
Classic

Refunding me having cancelled my flights for next week as long ago as 02 June Air Asia are now spamming me with emails inviting me to check-in online :)

I'm glad I'm getting old, I don't have so long to put up with this sh1t as some of you youngsters have :)

Heathrow Harry
8th Jul 2015, 15:07
long ago they wouldn't have been able to contact you at all - you'd have turned up at the airport to find it was cancelled............

or you'd have had to RECONFIRM three days ahead at one of their offices...... in person :(:(

Phileas Fogg
9th Jul 2015, 00:57
Harry,

The classic here is, to rebook or whatever a flight, they insist that one telephones their call centre.

Sure, I remember telephones, we had those when I lived in UK, just to get thru to my bank yesterday took 2+ hours of jungle cellphone calls having gone to a shop on three occasions to reload (3 times) the credit on my cellphone.

As for an airline office ... We don't even have a supermarket!!!