PDA

View Full Version : Heveningham Hall Wings and Wheels 11/12 July

JD Hill
1st Jun 2015, 08:28
Good Morning ladies and Gentlemen;

I'd like to invite anyone happy on 530m of smoothly mown grass to join us at the Heveningham Hall Wings and Wheels on the beautiful Suffolk Heritage Coast on the 11th and 12th July 2015.

There is a small air display, lots of vintage vehicles, a superb country fair for the non-flying crew members.

PPR is vital, we build the airfield for two days of the year in the grounds of a country house and it can get quite busy. There are no slots or landing fees (but we will wave a charity bucket at you)

For PPR please send: which day, registration, type, where from and SOB to me [email protected] and I'll send you the pilot Guide.

Here is a link to some previous vents (careful, its' on the oppositions site!)

FLYER Forums ? View topic - Halesworth Lions Club Wings and Wheels 6&7 July (http://forums.flyer.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=83712&p=1187341&hilit=heveningham#p1187341)

Regards

John

Helicopterdriverguy
2nd Jun 2015, 20:05
i presume this is for July this Year. If so, I'll be there. G-BXJD P28A 2 POB

Sir Niall Dementia
3rd Jun 2015, 08:29
Helicopterdriverguy;

You are right, definately 2015. It helps explain part of my name!

SND

Saab Dastard
3rd Jun 2015, 17:31
I've corrected the date in the original post.

SD

Echo Romeo
11th Jul 2015, 18:53
Went to this event today. So pleased I did, it was superb :D

Curlytips
12th Jul 2015, 18:02
Went Saturday. Superb weather and lots happening. Hope it was as good today as weather here poor. Have to say that the strip, prepared for just two days use, beats many all - year offers! Many thanks to organisers.