PDA

View Full Version : Den Helder

EC 155
29th May 2015, 19:56
Another 139 operator in Den Helder soon?? Who is the customer....

Bravo73
29th May 2015, 20:06
Who is the operator.... ?

HeliHenri
29th May 2015, 20:25
Where is Den Helder ? :}

EC145Pilot
29th May 2015, 20:51
Where is the reference to the rumor? The only thing wek know is that CHC is taking on a contract for shell with additional 139s flown from Den Helder.

tottigol
30th May 2015, 00:35
Henri, Den Helder is in the ze Kountri of ve-are-ze-only-ones-who-know-how-to-fly-IFR-Oeffshoere, ubertaxes and smelly cheese.

Outwest
30th May 2015, 09:33
Henri, Den Helder is in the ze Kountri of ve-are-ze-only-ones-who-know-how-to-fly-IFR-Oeffshoere, ubertaxes and smelly cheese.

LMAO :D:ok:

TimdeBoer
30th May 2015, 12:06
tottigol, I think you are confusing Germany and France with the Netherlands! haha :P

tottigol
30th May 2015, 13:24
Nope, you appear to know what I was talking about:ok:

CharlieOneSix
30th May 2015, 18:56
Where is Den Helder ? :}
It's not where it was when I was there in 1976.......
http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l543/CharlieOneSix/Den%20Helder%201976_zpsbmgxikd9.jpg

Self loading bear
31st May 2015, 11:19
Our cheese is less smelly than in France.
Our taxes are lower than in Denmark.
Uberpop taxi's are forbidden unlike in Germany (i believe)
To me it looks that most posters on flight safety issues are from the UK, so who knows best?

We are in the middle!
So if we have the worst of it all, why is everybody so interested in those apparent job openings over here?

If we have the best of all, we probably can manage ourselves!

SLB

Woolf
31st May 2015, 22:15
And when you get back from a long flight you can have a schmoke and a pancake! :)

bleuciel
1st Jun 2015, 12:22
To me it looks that most posters on flight safety issues are from the UK, so who knows best?

We are in the middle!
So if we have the worst of it all, why is everybody so interested in those apparent job openings over here?

If we have the best of all, we probably can manage ourselves!

SLB
Yes. Like the NHV one in Norwich where the engine failed due to icing (nobody else flew that day but them).
Or in Norwich again where NHV wanted to go flying with triggered lightning and they were stopped by the customer who was wondering why nobody else was flying.
Ok, both of the above happened in the UK so it is the UK's fault... You managed that well yourselves... :ugh:

Or in Holland with the notorious NHV SAR contract.:D

Get at least 10 helicopters flying offshore (I repeat, offshore) at 150, 200, 300 miles every day (and night) and then let's see what safety issues there are going to be raised.

And if NHV keeps on undercutting contracts and pilots are made redundant, of course there are going to be people after these jobs. They have a family (or a girlfriend) at the end of the day. And quality French cheese is more expensive than Edam.

Something smells cheesy here. And it is not French or British. Ja?

Boessie
1st Jun 2015, 13:00
Even though they speak (more or less) the same language Belgium is worldwide recognised as an independent country, and the Dutch are generally not happy if you confuse him for a Belgian and they are probably not happy being associated with Edam cheese!:rolleyes:

chcoffshore
1st Jun 2015, 13:47
Yes. Like the NHV one in Norwich where the engine failed due to icing (nobody else flew that day but them).
Or in Norwich again where NHV wanted to go flying with triggered lightning and they were stopped by the customer who was wondering why nobody else was flying.
Ok, both of the above happened in the UK so it is the UK's fault... You managed that well yourselves...

I never saw a report on the icing incident........was it investigated?

Rigging Pin
1st Jun 2015, 15:02
If NHV keep undercutting contracts there might not be an NHV left in a years time :rolleyes:
Little birds say they are struggling...

What happened to all their 175's they have ordered? So far only 2 in Den Helder and the other ones have gone to??

But let's not drift away from the original question asked..
139? Just extra aircraft for CHC or will there be opportunities for Bond/ Bristow to start some work in the Netherlands? :E

RP

Bravo73
1st Jun 2015, 16:49
But let's not drift away from the original question asked..
139? Just extra aircraft for CHC or will there be opportunities for Bond/ Bristow to start some work in the Netherlands? :E

The OP still hasn't told us who the operator is.

He/she just seems to have thrown a metaphorical grenade into a room and then retreated to a safe distance. :=

HeliHenri
1st Jun 2015, 17:04
He/she just seems to have thrown a metaphorical grenade into a room and then retreated to a safe distance

into a room full of ammunition, a poster on the wall saying "Europe : together we are stronger" (and some cheese in the fridge) ;)

noooby
2nd Jun 2015, 19:42
I thought NHV canned there other 175 orders in favour of the 7 ton 139?

TeeS
2nd Jun 2015, 20:39
Hey C16
Is that Foxy Dog?

Cheers

TeeS