PDA

View Full Version : CRM Training

Jungledog
12th Feb 2015, 17:14
Hi All,
I'm looking for a CRM training presentation for use in a small company, for training new recruits.
Is there something that could be used or adapted to reflect my companies operation.
Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

skyhighfallguy
14th Feb 2015, 22:00
while I mean this in a humorous vein, watch the film, "The High and the Mighty". The scene in which John Wayne slaps the hell out of Robert Stack is a perfect example of CRM. Its near the end.

Jungledog
14th Feb 2015, 22:42
Cheers Sky-high,

Not sure that this example of CRM would be acceptable now days, though I'd love to utilise this method to get through to some of the young fellas that insist in reinventing the same old incident/accident:ugh:

skyhighfallguy
14th Feb 2015, 23:57
jungledog

I remind you that john wayne is the copilot, just getting the captain's attention when the captain is wrong.

Captains can be wrong you know. ;-)

Its when the copilot is right and DOES NOT speak up that you have a problem.

Jungledog
15th Feb 2015, 04:36
Oh yeah you are so right there...:ok:

MaximumPete
15th Feb 2015, 07:35
JD,

PM me, I might be able to help

Genghis the Engineer
15th Feb 2015, 08:37
Is this any use?

Institution of Mechanical Engineers (http://www.playitback.org/details.aspx?v=334)

Jungledog
15th Feb 2015, 20:02
Thanks Genghis,
Looks like some good info for me to work through. Love the human factors so will be easy reading.

Kefuddle
16th Feb 2015, 08:18
Locate the BCC Horizon video called "The Wrong Stuff" for a great commentary on the subject and to see the background and a potted history of our current thinking.

Genghis the Engineer
16th Feb 2015, 13:06
Thanks Genghis,
Looks like some good info for me to work through. Love the human factors so will be easy reading.

If you can get Silverlight to work, you should be able to watch the entire lecture, as well as seeing the slides.

Jungledog
17th Feb 2015, 03:00
ok cool will have play around and see what I come up with.

Cheers

JD:D