PDA

View Full Version : Looking to speak w/ pilots flying to Madeira, Paro, Lukla, Princess Julianna

Canadian Researcher
5th Feb 2015, 00:32
I'm researching a television series on extraordinary airports, am looking for pilots who fly into Paro, Lukla, Madiera or Princess Julianna airports, and love to talk about their job, with the ultimate goal of filming an approach and landing from the aircraft. If you are interested, or know anyone who might be please post up!
Cheers!

B737900er
5th Feb 2015, 13:06
I personally fly in the FNC but if you want to get any QandA's you would need to talk to the airline. Most airlines have a social media policy that doesn't allow pilots to talk to any media personnel without permission.

Search a few airlines that fly to these airports and write to HR/PR.

Good luck.

Canadian Researcher
5th Feb 2015, 13:34
Thanks for the tip!

uberwang
8th Feb 2015, 10:45
Have been to St Martin and Madeira… Madeira was windy with the circle.. Fun but a challenge. St Martin is no big deal… Pilots go low for show so make it look worse then it is. Other two I have not been.

Canadian Researcher
9th Feb 2015, 01:40
We are still looking for a pilot with experience and access for Madeira. Please feel free to send me a message if you're interested, and I will be happy to tell you more about our series, and what we're looking for.
Cheers!