PDA

View Full Version : Naples Air Center

rossco18_uk
5th Jun 2002, 09:46
Hi there,
Just to say that I have chosen Naples Air Center to train for my PPL. I am using the summer holidays between my third and fourth year of Uni to go over there and train and get my JAA PPL. I am about to start contacting the US embassy here in the UK to get my M-1 Visa, as this is apparently what I need to go over there - you cannot do it on the old tourist visa. I have all the study material and everything I need. I think it's the Cessna 152 I will be training in?? I have never flown a 152 before, just a PA 28 Cherokee, so hopefully that will be something different. I really cannot wait. Just want to say cheers for ALL the info I was given when I posted the "Which flying school in Florida" topic. Anyway better be off, I have my 6th exam this afternoon!

Cheers,

Ross.

P.S. I will be heading out on the 31st August, so if anyone else is out there at that time the let me know.

Capt BK
5th Jun 2002, 11:18
Rossco,

I'll just miss you! I come back on the 28th from two weeks at NAC. I cant wait either cos i've never flown in the US and im going to do some hour building.

Have a good time and let us know how you get on when you get back. If I remember I'll post some local info of use when I get back.

Keef
5th Jun 2002, 13:10
If you prefer to do your training in a PA28, tell NAC. They have those, too.

SkyCruiser
5th Jun 2002, 16:36
I will be out there from the 14th September. looking forward to it.

rossco18_uk
6th Jun 2002, 14:26
I will be seeing you there then.

Regards,

Ross

P.S. Capt BK. When you go out and come back, let us know what it's like :D Cheers!

notice
6th Jun 2002, 23:29
How much is their JAA PPL course?
What does the figure exclude/include?