PDA

View Full Version : SERCO's feedback

safe T.
29th Nov 2014, 10:16
Hi all,
I'm Area and Approach rated OJTI, good english, total experience is around 6 years. I've been applying for a vacancy with serco-me not so long ago and had a concise answer, calling me not eligible, and stating lack of time to give detailed denial.
Can any of you guys give me a hint on what could be the reason?
Is there any way to get individual feedback?
How do I know what has gone wrong with the application to make it better anyway?
Thanks

SINGAPURCANAC
30th Nov 2014, 12:41
Probably passport and/ or CAA that signed your license.
But it is not unlikely that they simple don't need people. ;)
not all published vacancies have the same meaning. Sometimes vacancies are real, sometimes as powerfull tool for present workers " if you complaining , milions of eastern europeans will take your place"...
Polish plomber sindrom. Stay at your home, whenever they call you. :ok:

safe T.
30th Nov 2014, 18:29
Cheers, thought nobody doesn't give a ..thing about such cases.
I still can't believe this world created for FAA and EU CAAs license holders.
Does anyone think that it would be a good move to go through validation process in some EU CAA that can accept candidates for that without citizenship?

confused atco
30th Nov 2014, 18:58
EASA Signatories (https://www.easa.europa.eu/the-agency/member-states).

Does your ANSP have an agreement with EASA?
I think some outside of the above list do.

There are rules in the basic regulation for recognizing other licences.

TheFalcon
30th Nov 2014, 19:21
Hi Safe T.

to work for Serco you basically need to come from a busy airport and when i say busy it does mean really busy with say over 800 movements - the more the merrier. EASA has nothing to do with it. Having said that it is getting desperate here so keep on trying you never know.

By the way no offence meant but your english is not as good as you might think, could hardly understand what you typed here....just saying

safe T.
30th Nov 2014, 19:40
Thanks for your replies