PDA

View Full Version : It seems Isis are having catering problems

NutLoose
9th Nov 2014, 14:28
:) Not exactly what I'd call roughing it either

Isis Fighters Killed After 'Chefs' Poison Food (http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/isis-fighters-killed-after-chefs-poison-food-1473844)

racedo
9th Nov 2014, 14:54
Iraq investigating whether Islamic State leader al-Baghdadi killed in US air strikes - Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/islamic-state/11219217/Iraq-investigating-whether-Islamic-State-leader-al-Baghdadi-killed-in-US-air-strikes.html)

Apparently they ordered Pizza Delivery by drone as well and Pizza company mucked up order....

Pizza company have indicated that if give new address that they will resend order.............. thats good customer service :E

Jerry Can
9th Nov 2014, 15:13
Is that ISIS or ISS?!

chopper2004
9th Nov 2014, 15:25
Food for thought then :mad:

Sure they did not get help from this gent? :E

Cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q-6RMQKXq0

West Coast
9th Nov 2014, 15:52
Getting their just desserts

Melchett01
9th Nov 2014, 16:28
Seems the ISIL Combat Catering course is just as difficult to pass as ours ;)

MPN11
9th Nov 2014, 16:37
Is a Pork Bomb being developed? That would surely cause great distress to ISIS without actually killing civilians.

Typhoon93
9th Nov 2014, 17:09
Good riddance to bad rubbish! :mad:

VinRouge
9th Nov 2014, 17:17
Agm-114 , mk1 haji skewer.

I hope his rapist looting murdering Islamic nut job comrades are picking bits of that dirty animals beard off the walls for a good few days. Fingers crossed they will be next, especially those former uk passport holders. Slot the lot of them.

Coochycool
9th Nov 2014, 17:28
Ah I'm starting too see Pay As You Dine in a whole new light

They dined. They paid for it.

Now whats for dessert?

TWT
9th Nov 2014, 18:14
I see Chef added his 'special' sauce to their meal.

Perhaps they should be a bit more polite to the restaurant staff in future.Pointing an AK at the waiter when you aren't happy with the service isn't a good idea.

Linedog
9th Nov 2014, 18:15
Maybe it was something in their bacon butties.

bugged on the right
10th Nov 2014, 08:28
MPN11, I believe Porton Down has had one under development for quite a while. A 100 megapig airburst would put paid to these cretins' ambitions for paradise but there is no political will to use it. It will probably be prohibited under the BLT protocol. The Bacon Limitation Treaty has been a frustrating factor with usage being confined to a gentleman in Luton sprinkling protestors with a package of Danish Rashers and promptly being arrested.

chopper2004
10th Nov 2014, 09:37
Bugged,

Eh what was that case about? Reminds me of this 11 years ago..

Muslim woman's body desecrated | Daily Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-177299/Muslim-womans-body-desecrated.html)

Cheers

bugged on the right
10th Nov 2014, 10:01
Chopper, about 5 years ago a regiment was returning from Iraq and staged a march through Luton to the protests of Muslims exercising their free speech. An old boy threw some bacon at them from his weekly shopping. The scum who were in the protest were ignored by the politically correct constabulary. We still do nothing.

onetrack
10th Nov 2014, 12:58
This story lends a whole new world of meaning to calling cooks "bait-layers"!! :)

racedo
10th Nov 2014, 13:17
The scum who were in the protest were ignored by the politically correct constabulary. We still do nothing.

Dunno bet a few are getting Express Pizza Delivery in Syria and Iraq now..

meadowrun
10th Nov 2014, 13:39
Seems Red Bull is being imported by the truck load from Turkey for them. Gives you wings, you know.

langleybaston
10th Nov 2014, 13:53
The topical cobblers about ISIS the dog [Downton], ISIS the Oxford 2nd VIII, ISIS the river, and ISIS the estate agent demonstrates that we have, collectively, lost a sense of humour and the absurd.

A statement to the effect that "we cannot understand why this bunch of ragheads has named themselves after our dog/ our river/ our team/ our estate agency, but there you go" would surely restore the matter to the ridiculous slot that it should occupy.

racedo
10th Nov 2014, 14:01
A statement to the effect that "we cannot understand why this bunch of ragheads has named themselves after our dog/ our river/ our team/ our estate agency, but there you go" would surely restore the matter to the ridiculous slot that it should occupy.

More along the lines of ISIS (whatever) have been here for years so we have a Past, we are in the present and will be arund for the future. ISIS abroad has no past, its in the present and come and talk in a years time about their bleak future.

langleybaston
10th Nov 2014, 16:01
Hope you are right.

Herod
10th Nov 2014, 16:03
I wondered if Isis the dog was being killed off as a political move. When they make "Downton, the Movie", will we have the same situation as in the Dambusters? Have to call it Ibis or something.

VinRouge
16th Nov 2014, 08:04
Got him! Jihadi John is 'wounded in US airstrike on secret bunker meeting of ISIS high command'* | Daily Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2836124/GOT-Jihadi-John-wounded-airstrike-Foreign-Office-confirms-MOS-aware-reports-injury.html)

Please can we start using something with bigger effect next time? :ugh: time to get some Mk84s out, instead of useless 500 pounders...

Opportunity missed.