PDA

View Full Version : Trident Sim - Thanks Big Red L

Saab Dastard
28th May 2002, 12:29
Belated thanks to Big Red L and Foghorn for organising the event last Sunday and training the eager flyers at they arrived.

Thanks guys, I had a great time, and will be up for it again.

SD

:)

G SXTY
28th May 2002, 12:45
Seconded. Climbing back into a C152 is a real let-down after that sort of experience – I’m having to get used to 65 knots instead of 160 to 4DME! :D:D

Can’t wait for the next one – thanks once again for your efforts.

BRL
28th May 2002, 12:54
Its a pleasure. Might do another soon as a few peole have asked if i am doing it again. Watch this space etc...... :)

Massive thanks though must go to FOGHORN. All i done was the organising. Foggy actually stayed there all day and done a brilliant job instructing. I know he was whacked at the end of it and he done it all for free. Great effort mate, much appreciated.

As for myself, something come up at the last minute and i had to go back home before it was my turn up. :mad: Fortunately, a replacement was found on the day and everything went well.
I have some photos that i am getting developed at the end of the week and i will post them here soon. I would have loved to have had a go as it looked superb. Next time, i am going in first.. :)

Many thanks to those who turned up, i hope you all enjoyed your time in the sim. It was great to meet you all, many thanks for making it a success. :)

gyrohead
28th May 2002, 16:49
Just adding my thanks to BRL for organising the day. I had a great time and I'm only sorry I had to leave early. I definetly think this type of get together should happen on a more regular basis!!!!:)

soppybeagle
28th May 2002, 23:46
"Ditto"

Fun way to spend a wet Sunday afternoon!

FlyingForFun
29th May 2002, 09:13
Ditto from me, too.

Thanks to BRL for the organising, and Foggy for being there on the day. The afternoon was both fun and educational - and I even got to find out what happens when you turn the yaw dampers off! :)

FFF
----------------

foghorn
29th May 2002, 12:30
Thanks guys, and to BRL for organising it.

And thanks for the beers to FFF and Mile_Hi

And apologies to FFF for the Yaw Dampers;) That'll teach me to go fiddling with the Autopilot....

cheers!
foggy.

Splat
30th May 2002, 06:48
Just like to add my thanks for it too.

Prompted me, after my first landing, with a new name.....