PDA

View Full Version : Titan Airways recruitment

KyleRB
3rd Sep 2014, 15:26
I've been registered with their online system for the last 2 years and recently got notified that they are recruiting for their one A320 for 2015. Not sure if it's expansion or just seasonal but I'm very interested.

I'm originally from Essex but been here there and everywhere over the last 3 years flying both the A320 and 330. I've got a full ATPL and over 5000 hrs TT with about 2000 on the Airbus family. I'm still only an SFO but feel ready to take the leap to the left.

If anyone prefers private messaging as opposed to replying here that's no problem. I hear that they recruit a lot through recommendations which I guess is as good as any system!

Look forward to getting any information on them!

4Screwaircrew
3rd Sep 2014, 16:43
I was told by one of their 737 Captains that they have committed to a further 2 aircraft for the Airbus fleet.

stasis
3rd Sep 2014, 17:24
I'd also appreciate any info on pay and conditions - I realise you pretty much have to live in your choice of Bishop's Stortford or Bishop's Stortford...

WhyByFlier
3rd Sep 2014, 18:07
North or East London :yuk:. I think I'd take Bishop's Stortford.

Iver
3rd Sep 2014, 19:03
Titan Airways pilot jobs news for airline pilots and aviation schools (http://www.pilotjobsnetwork.com/jobs/Titan_Airways)

Last update was September 2013 and barely mentions the A320. So, take it for what it is worth - probably not too far off.

Would also love to hear from any current Titan pilots about their impressions/experience there.

pudoc
3rd Sep 2014, 23:48
Don't work for them but what I heard from the inside is the intention is to eventually make it entirely Airbus fleet, including long haul. Obviously this will take a while.

Facelookbovvered
4th Sep 2014, 07:49
An interesting if somewhat odd ball outfit is what I hear from friends who work/have worked there.

They summed it up thus

Fair pay, generous allowances,very varied flying and not much of it in winter are the plus points.

On the debt side depending on fleet.
30 minutes standby call out
Night mail
Very unstable roster due to the nature of the business, crewing undertake not to change your day off with less than 24 hours notice prior to your day off!!
You maybe down graded to RHS after sim performance in the Autumn, but never in spring?
Any talk of fast track command is just that
There can be a lot of time away from home and that can include days off

If you live within 5 mins of STN It might be worth a look, but go in with eyes wide open .....

Jwscud
4th Sep 2014, 10:32
30 mins to Stansted encompasses some pretty nice parts of the World. Saffron Walden, close to the Duxford/A414 junctions on the M11, some gorgeous little villages around the Essex/Herts border. Depends what you want out of your house or flat.

KyleRB
4th Sep 2014, 10:41
I believe it's 30 minutes from call to report so more like 20-25 minutes. Yes some very nice parts of Essex/Herts close by - beats East London where I grew up! :p

If I'm honest it all sounds a bit like my corporate flying days before I got used to a fixed roster! ;)

The Mixmaster
8th Sep 2014, 16:25
I'd be interested to hear from anyone with experience of working there on the 320. Do you tend to get long term summer contracts living in far flung parts of the UK/Europe/the world or does it tend to just be ad hoc, last minute ACMI?

I realise there is a 30 min call out time when on standby. What's the roster like otherwise. Min days off per month? Random monthly roster? How long do standby periods last for?

Is there sector/duty pay/decent overnight allowances?

Cheers.

Smokie
8th Sep 2014, 17:03
Looking for similar info too.
4000+ hrs on type

Musket90
9th Sep 2014, 18:08
May to October 2013 the A320 was based at Newcastle operating for Jet2. May to October this year it's based at Rome (FCO) operating for Easyjet. In between times it's a popular aircraft for short contracts so not surprising if they are looking to increase the Airbus fleet.

Piltdown Man
9th Sep 2014, 19:44
I'd be interested to hear from anyone with experience of working there..

I wouldn't bother. This is one of the few companies you don't hear about. Pilots appear to every retire from it, very few leave beforehand. They are sound operators who treat of all of their staff properly. If you get the chance you go for it.

JB007
9th Sep 2014, 20:09
Spot on Piltdown! One of the best UK jobs:ok: Good luck to all those applying!

Superpilot
10th Sep 2014, 08:18
Looks like they are going through the applications as my status changed from 'Submitted' to 'Reviewed' :ooh: :ok:

LNIDA
10th Sep 2014, 08:57
Having worked at Titan and enjoyed my time there i have no axe to grind either way.

It really depends on what sort of a person you are, the DFO 'Dabs' is shall we say an interesting character, office staff are great, crewing do the best they can without the crew resource to operate what the commercial department sell.

Be under no illusions this is not remotely close to a schedule airline, it is a business that is built around the misfortune of other airlines bad luck or ineptitude, fortunately there is no shortage of that, so things change rapidly, so don't think that living in TOWIE land and getting home every night is an option, it isn't.

For me it was a stop gap and i enjoyed the variety, but was glad to leave, for many it becomes a career cul de sac

BAe 146-100
10th Sep 2014, 12:45
I believe they pay well.

no sponsor
10th Sep 2014, 14:55
The night mail operation is a piece of piss. I used to do the STN-EDI-STN run on a regular basis. All day at home, go in for a few hours at around 8.30pm and be back home at 12. Not really a days work, and a shame to take the money really...:}

SHUNT
11th Sep 2014, 13:25
Anyone heard anything yet? My application has gone from -Application Submitted to - Pending - 2

eaglesnest1972
11th Sep 2014, 13:26
Same here mate:rolleyes:
Guess they are going through the applications in deep.
Good luck matey:ok:

FLAPS RUNNING
11th Sep 2014, 14:53
Mine says pending 1 ?????

Narrow Runway
11th Sep 2014, 15:58
A friendly company which I have had the good fortune to have experienced on both sides of a fence.

My wife worked for them as cabin crew for a decade and I had the good fortune to be able to fly their A320 a few times, just after it was brought into service. I hope to do so again.

The company has survived through good and bad years, has an excellent reputation amongst it's clients and treats staff fairly, humanely and honestly.

It is rather like a family. There are occasional squabbles, but life carries on.

It isn't "Big Airways". You'll need to have a thick skin, "can do" attitude, be adaptable to change and always be willing to muck in.

A good place, with some great people and a huge variety to just about everything they do.

I can recommend it. :ok:

eaglesnest1972
23rd Sep 2014, 07:47
Hello guys,
does anyone have fresh news on the current recruitment operation?

SHUNT
23rd Sep 2014, 14:07
Still nothing I'm afraid.. Thinking of giving them a call. Would be grateful for any news too.

eaglesnest1972
23rd Sep 2014, 15:23
I don't think its a good idea to call mate.
I guess they are busy.
Maybe an email:ok:

SHUNT
23rd Sep 2014, 17:08
Thinking about it you are probably right.. I will give it till Friday then drop them an email. I hope we get some news before then. I would love to go back to a charter airline but will have to make some decisions soon...

shinners
25th Sep 2014, 16:28
Anyone heard anything yet? My application has gone from -Application Submitted to - Pending - 2

Same here........

Foniac
25th Sep 2014, 18:09
Mine's Pending-1.

Narrow Runway
10th Oct 2014, 10:35
If you desperately want to "come home", this may not be the job for you.

Sure, you'll be UK based, but any of TA's frames could be sent anywhere at short notice, or indeed, be contracted away from base for long periods.

Crosswind Limits
11th Oct 2014, 11:03
A good company but you have to be flexible. Staff remunerated and treated well. Think of it like a corporate jets airline and you will understand!

turbine100
19th Oct 2014, 08:52
Checked and my application is pending 3. Applied in August and had no updates. Rated and very interested in joining.

Superpilot
6th Nov 2014, 14:29
Anyone else get an email just now advising on current state of play? I was showing Pending - 2 status.

JimLovell
6th Nov 2014, 19:38
Yes, I've got the same e-mail. Status: pending-1. No clue what it means though...

Biket
7th Nov 2014, 04:32
Well, "pending" 2 also, who would have thought...

I've been browsing a bit for living costs around Stansted but with no real luck.

Someone could give me some figures on real living costs VS expected salary out there? For a "survivor" profile. (at the moment my living costs, all included, in SEA are like 320€ a month for 2k€ salary)

Thanks so much for any insight. (feel free to pm)

Superpilot
7th Nov 2014, 06:36
No idea about salary, I'd guess for the FO permanent positions, around £2,700 take home pay (after tax), that's €3,400 according to today's rate. The contractors will no doubt take home a little more.

Your current living costs are less than what I've paid in third world countries! How do you do it? You can bet on around £700 (about €900 per month). Of course depends on how you live.

gargy
7th Nov 2014, 09:58
Mine says pending 2 - Information and yesterday I received and email from the company saying " We have a number of permanent positions available and will shortly be in contact with a number of you to attend an interview and SIM assessment."

Anyone got a call from the company for an interview? Anyway the application are closed now since the deadline was 20th of October. I hope they'll contact us soon.

What about the experience on type? I have 350 on type and 500 total.

JimLovell
7th Nov 2014, 11:40
Does anybody have an idea about what's - pending 1 / 2 - ?

Superpilot
7th Nov 2014, 14:40
gargy, I thought minimum requirements were 1,000 total and 500 on type? The contract position minimums are even higher (1,500 total, 500 on type).

Jim, a lot of us would like to know the same but are probably to worried about bothering someone in HR with the question! My guess is it reflects the stages our applications have gone through internally speaking, or perhaps the numbers relate to: Definitely, maybe, no (anyones guess which way around).

KyleRB
7th Nov 2014, 15:37
Understand some interviews have already taken place and a few offers made. Not sure about numbers. Heard that a number of job offers have gone to ex MON guys. Spoke to a guy who used to work for them seasonally. He says the plan is for them to move away from the historically seasonal/zero hours contracts onto more permanent secure employment contracts but only time will tell if that transpires.

I hope he's right as I'm not remotely interested in either seasonal or zero hour contracts!

turbine100
9th Nov 2014, 23:02
After sending a few emails to the careers email address and not getting a reply for an update. I tried calling HR and it went to voicemail, once put through.

If they have interviewed and made some offers, it would be good to know either way the status of the application. Hopefully they might send something out soon from the online system.

eaglesnest1972
18th Dec 2014, 16:16
Pfo as well...
Bye bye Titan :)

390cruise
18th Dec 2014, 18:08
For those of us just a little older.......
What is PFO ?

RAT 5
18th Dec 2014, 18:11
Politely Foxtrot Oscar??

390cruise
18th Dec 2014, 18:47
Aah yes, did not think of that!!

My experience of our industry is that nothing is certain, most transition from one extreme to the other.

So do not despair you might find PFO is followed by offers!

390cruise
10th Feb 2015, 11:10
So how did you all get on ?

Captain Planet
6th Mar 2015, 22:17
Evening folks,

Having scoured the tinterweb, I have only found salary and terms on PPJN for 2006. Has the salary changed since then? If so, by how much?

Roster - can you expect a chaotic summer with no pattern and a rather quiet winter with rather long down time like most charter/adhoc airlines or do they keep you busy year round?

Crosswind Limits
7th Mar 2015, 17:11
Some good quality skippers have been selected. Should all be going through company specific training shortly.

Summer should be busy with mostly rostered flying. Winters quieter but getting busier.

Narrow Runway
8th Mar 2015, 07:14
I don't understand your logic.

Are you seriously suggesting that people shouldn't apply for a well paid, stable job on the basis that the airline (which is a commercial venture), accepted contract work from another airline?

I should remind you that there will always be applicants for such a job. To not apply, would be to help others in their job hunt and is a sure fire route to the poor house.

truckflyer
8th Mar 2015, 09:38
It's a catch 22 isn't it?

Titan company takes on to do the work that could lead to future deteriorating conditions for your own profession!

I know now that quite a few companies was wet-leased probably some time in advance for this exact purpose.

Anyone involved in those flights, Titan, Jet 2, DAT and others, assisting to break the strike, will be publicly humiliated as being strikebreakers, I have this as first hand information.

This might or might not effect your career in the future.

The point is that there action and consequence, and I know that there is great determination in Norwegian to name and shame all the strike-breakers involved.

Unless the profession stands united, there is no hope for the future, and the race towards the bottom will continue.
They are now going into the 9.th day of strikes, and I for sure would not want to be on one of their lists when publicized afterwards!

Crosswind Limits
8th Mar 2015, 09:55
Wind your neck in truckflyer! I'm sorry for your difficulties at NAS but to threaten and intimidate others legitimately going about their work is unacceptable!

truckflyer
8th Mar 2015, 09:59
I am not the one making these threats, but I have first hand information that this is in the process, and I for sure would not want to be on one of those lists!

I do though agree that we should not complain about the industry conditions, if we at least can't attempt to stand united for a cause that is determining for the whole industry!

The Norwegian strike in the end will be about union busting if the airline wins!

Big Tudor
8th Mar 2015, 10:00
truckflyer Your attitude sums up why respect for the pilot profession is heading to the gutter.
Anyone involved in those flights, Titan, Jet 2, DAT and others, assisting to break the strike, will be publicly humiliated as being strikebreakers, I have this as first hand information.

Dear God man, I would expect comments like that from the likes of Scargill, Red Robbo, etc, but not from a supposed 'professional' pilot? Or are you part of a new generation of 'flying' pickets!

Narrow Runway
8th Mar 2015, 10:02
It's not a Catch 22 at all.

As Crosswind limits says, I sympathise with your plight in Norwegian, but don't blame other professionals.

Pilots in airlines that have been chartered, in order to provide cover, have no choice but to go to work. To be threatened with some kind of "blacklist" action, is quite frankly, shameful.

truckflyer
8th Mar 2015, 10:05
I heard about this list about a week ago, and again I got information that it is being prepared and will be sent out to all the airlines in EU land.

Do not shoot the messenger! (I am not even working for Norwegian)

I am not blaming other professionals for what they have to do, but like it or not, this is what is about to happen.

We all have freedom of choice and freedom of speech.
As Norwegian pilots have the freedom of choice to provide a scab - list.

Narrow Runway
8th Mar 2015, 11:05
I will take my chances. Thanks for the warnings, but I don't take them seriously.

This is not the 1970's.

For a group of pilots who were happy to pay for their ratings in order to "get ahead", to then cry foul when others (who are employed in other countries, let alone other airlines) legitimately do their jobs is a risible situation. These pilots started the trend of allowing employers to set the agenda.

If you, Truckflyer, are the best mouthpiece the Norwegian pilots have to advertise their plight, then they need a new one. You're not doing a good job.

Enough with the nonsense, at risk of repeating myself, this isn't the 1970's.

truckflyer
8th Mar 2015, 22:12
Sorry my mistake, it's the NPU , pilot Union in Norway who request this

404 (http://m.db.no/2015/03/03/nyheter/norwegian/samferdsel/kjos/streik/38027737/?www=1)

Førde forteller at han og selskapet har sendt en anbefaling til IFALPA(Flygernes internasjonale forening) om en internasjonal svartelisting av pilotene som bryter streiken.

Translated
Forde says that he and the company has sent a recommendation to IFALPA ( pilots' union international ) for an international blacklisting of the pilots who break the strike.

Think what you want to think!

Aluminium shuffler
9th Mar 2015, 20:36
Are you sure the NPU isn't referring to NAS core pilots who work through the strike rather than sub chartered companies, Truckflyer? That's how I interpreted the statement. If you interpret that as carte blanche to threaten pilots in other airlines, I don't know what that says about you, but it isn't good.

Aluminium shuffler
10th Mar 2015, 08:42
It's one thing to release the details of which flights have been subcontracted to which company - there is nothing wrong with that and it highlights the extent of the dispute by showing how many flights are affected, but it's quite another to attack the specific pilots of those flights who have no control over their roster and could be sacked for refusing to fly and would not have union support for doing so as they would have acted illegally. So, I find it hard to believe that the NPU would advocate an attack on other pilots put in an uncomfortable position - most of those wet lease pilots will have sympathy with the NAS pilots and NPU, so attacking them would not only be utterly despicable but ultimately counter productive - what unions would co-operate with NPU if the NPU went out of their way to compromise the other unions' members?

I hope you have misunderstood the NPU statements and intentions.

truckflyer
10th Mar 2015, 08:49
No I have not misunderstood, I know guys on the inside, both in the union and in the airline.

And NPU is making the request to IFALPA -The International Federation of Air Line Pilot’s Associations to publish the list.

I am in split minds over these companies and their pilots to be honest. In the end it's an own goal! And does seem a bit hypocritical if you will hear any of those complaining about the race to the bottom.

Jwscud
10th Mar 2015, 09:27
In which case NPU are ignorant of the law in the UK. You cannot expect people to break the law and lose their jobs and it is unfair and wrong to blacklist them.

stiglet
10th Mar 2015, 09:38
truckflyer - What planet do you or the authors of this suggestion live on? The own goal will be on you.

Charity begins at home; unfortunately for you not in the wider workforce. Any suggestion of any personal accusations made against other pilots will only alienate you. An airline going under in Europe may only help the others by removing the competition and that may secure their pilots positions.

Whilst I sympathise with your plight it is your fight do not bring your 'dirty washing' to my door with your nasty threats. As has been said no one has any choice if they are rostered to operate one of these flights.

I only hope your undrstanding is wrong.

truckflyer
10th Mar 2015, 10:26
Let me see what I am not understanding here.

Jet 2, or other airlines, companies like Titan - are not scheduled to fly Norwegian routes.

However due to an industrial dispute, they take over these routes, which are not company standard. Ok companies like Titan probably an exception, as they are not a regular airline.

Is it not fair to assume that people fighting for their TC's should be upset that they see colleagues replacing them?

Oh sorry, of course, it's dog eats dog, so shut up next time you complain about terrible TC's in aviation! What goes around comes around they say! And everybody gets what they deserve!

Now I repeat, I am not involved with Norwegian, and these are news articles from Norwegian press and information from Norwegian pilots I know.

A footnote, being ignorant of the laws in the UK, however equally this could also be breach of Norwegian law!

Narrow Runway
10th Mar 2015, 11:41
Truck flyer.

The legality of accepting such work (in respect of Norwegian law) is down to the airline accountable managers, and not th individual crews.

This thread is about TITAN RECRUITMENT, perhaps you could let it get back to that?

Mowgli
10th Mar 2015, 13:02
Truck Flyer

The list of airlines is not accurate, in that Thomas Cook is NOT operating L-YVEO as stated in the list you shared. It is Avion Express. The Thomas Cook pilots have 6 such wet leased aircraft (Smartlynx etc) doing THEIR pilot's work in the busy summer period; not a popular situation as you would appreciate.

If Norwegian were striking in May, most of the aircraft would not be available.

Could you edit and correct please?

Sorry for the continued thread drift.

truckflyer
10th Mar 2015, 14:21
Yes, I guess it will always be, Me, Myself and I! Sc... the rest! :D - It was good to highlight the truth of self-worth in this business! :}

socrates
10th Mar 2015, 14:29
Perhaps you should apply to Titan truckflyer and see whether they will entertain you.

As NR posted, this is about TITAN recruitment, not Norwegian taking on the world. I would politely suggest, if you wish to continue your cause, you create your own unique thread.

Its free. Go on, you know you want to....

Aluminium shuffler
10th Mar 2015, 19:20
So, Truckflyer, you hijack a thread about another company, threaten and insult pilots of other airlines who are sent to fly sectors almost certainly against their will with no legal option other than to do as their employers instruct, you demand that they risk their families and homes so for your benefit and then accuse them of selfishness. Have I missed something, or are you really as stupid and egocentric as you appear? If you are indicative of NAS pilots as a whole, and I highly doubt so and sincerely hope that you are not, then my sympathies with the group would be exhausted. Certainly you personally deserve none.

Aluminium shuffler
10th Mar 2015, 22:05
Wow, so all that piss and vinegar and he isn't even involved. No way would he refuse to fly if Ann Summer Air rostered him on a wet lease - all bluster. Thanks for the pointer, MOB.

truckflyer
11th Mar 2015, 09:08
That I was not involved would have been clear if you had read my post, where I stated this clearly.
Furthermore I have never threaten to release such a list/information. This was reported in the Norwegian media and the NPU in addition to various Norwegian pilots that I know.
I was spreading the Rumour (PPRuNe) - Rumour Network!

Equally we should be allowed to have an opinion on such events, or has freedom of speech already been abolished in the UK?

Aluminium shuffler
11th Mar 2015, 20:49
Freedom of expression does not include the freedom to threaten or abuse others. That has always been quite apparent to those without severe character defect.

truckflyer
11th Mar 2015, 22:47
I repeat I have not threaten, I simply talked of the information that had been written in Norwegian newspapers and what I had heard from Norwegian pilots!

As I said before, don't shoot the messenger! :ugh:

I am not the one who planned to publish such a list, do I need to spell it out more for you AS?

Aluminium shuffler
12th Mar 2015, 09:18
You were right behind the alleged NPU quote, gleefully posting it and making aggressive and abusive remarks of your own. That those posts have been deleted does not change what you said.

truckflyer
12th Mar 2015, 10:33
What threats?

Stating the obvious that there is no loyalty regardless in the business, is that an abusive remark for you? For me it is just a fact of life!

Crosswind Limits
12th Mar 2015, 13:32
Truckflyer

You may well be the messenger as you say but it is obvious you are a willing one! Why else would you convey such a message which contained barely veiled threats? We all saw them before they were deleted! To still be defending and justifying your position on this thread days later speaks volumes about you.

Titan are a good company and yes some of their work involves covering other operators who lack capacity or have AOG issues or cannot crew aircraft for whatever reason. If this is due to strike action and I'm rostered to cover such flights, I will do so as it is my job. I would of course have sympathy with the pilots affected but that would evaporate very quickly if I felt threatened in any way!

truckflyer
12th Mar 2015, 14:12
Willing? No, not at all, I just conveyed rumours I have heard and read!

Willing would be if I posted the list up on PPRune!

If I knew I had be rostered to take such a flight, it would have given me a second thought of the implications, yet here it seems it does not really matter!

You would only take offence if you felt yourself threaten by your own actions, not by my words!
Personally I assume this in a few weeks will be blown away with the wind, it will be history, but not forgotten!

Crosswind Limits
12th Mar 2015, 14:32
And do what with your second thoughts??? Tell your employer you were not going to operate such flights on principle!!?? That would make you a fool as the consequences for your employment would be obvious!! :ugh:

Whilst truckflyer continues to lurk this thread I'm done with it. For those of us planning to join Titan shortly, it has served its purpose and is now only being ruined by a ridiculous sideshow!

socrates
12th Mar 2015, 18:55
You mean these deleted entries:

truckflyer

No I have not misunderstood, I know guys on the inside, both in the union and in the airline.

And NPU is making the request to IFALPA -The International Federation of Air Line Pilot’s Associations to publish the list.

I am in split minds over these companies and their pilots to be honest. In the end it's an own goal! And does seem a bit hypocritical if you will hear any of those complaining about the race to the bottom.

truckflyer

Let me see what I am not understanding here.

Jet 2, or other airlines, companies like Titan - are not scheduled to fly Norwegian routes.

However due to an industrial dispute, they take over these routes, which are not company standard. Ok companies like Titan probably an exception, as they are not a regular airline.

Is it not fair to assume that people fighting for their TC's should be upset that they see colleagues replacing them?

Oh sorry, of course, it's dog eats dog, so shut up next time you complain about terrible TC's in aviation! What goes around comes around they say! And everybody gets what they deserve!

Now I repeat, I am not involved with Norwegian, and these are news articles from Norwegian press and information from Norwegian pilots I know.

A footnote, being ignorant of the laws in the UK, however equally this could also be breach of Norwegian law!
Last edited by truckflyer; 10th Mar 2015 at 11:29.

truckflyer

Well it could effect Titan future!

Also who wants to be associated with a company that are happy to break strike?

What effect will a :mad: list have on the future careers of those pilots? If published by IFALPA?

truckflyer
12th Mar 2015, 21:11
So Socrates, trying to clean up the thread to avoid further drift tread, good work to bring it back! You really have to have a chip on your shoulder!

Don't worry the future Norwegian model will be adapted by most companies in the future, all pilots will be employed trough agencies, no more employment in the traditional way.

Since you seem to want to keep this discussion alive Socrates, do you want me to send you the list when I get it? Or do you prefer I post it here on this thread?

Aluminium shuffler
13th Mar 2015, 08:34
No, Truck, he's just not letting you behave badly, delete your own posts and then play the victim.

Airline_pilot26
21st Mar 2017, 15:43
Hi everyone, I recently attempted the recruitment for Titan, interview and simulator for Airbus 320, but is around one month that I don't receive any communications or feedback. Did someone recently attempt the recruitment or otherwise know if it is a regular routine that?

pewpewbum
15th Aug 2017, 17:05
Hi everyone, I recently attempted the recruitment for Titan, interview and simulator for Airbus 320, but is around one month that I don't receive any communications or feedback. Did someone recently attempt the recruitment or otherwise know if it is a regular routine that?

I have only applied recently. Will you be able to share you interview experience?

UAU242
16th Aug 2017, 00:49
Was recruitment for the Airbus open recently??

Jacoair
9th Nov 2018, 10:27
Hi,

I have applied for a position at Titan Airways as B737 First Officer. Please, could you tell me something about the recruitment process? What does it consist of?

Many thanks!