PDA

View Full Version : E-170 T/O data

C172B
13th Jul 2014, 23:39
Hi all,

Does anyone know where I can get an Embraer E-170 take off performance graph? I can't seem to find any

Thanks in advance

Piltdown Man
15th Jul 2014, 00:26
These things don't really exist. The manufacturer provides tabular values for selected airfield/runway/intersection departures which are virtually unusable or an extortionately priced electronic equivalent. So you might not be able to get what you are looking for.

Amadis of Gaul
15th Jul 2014, 20:49
Hard to argue with a word like "extortionately".

C172B
17th Jul 2014, 09:46
Do they not exist for Embraer? I found them for virtually all Boeing models

Piltdown Man
17th Jul 2014, 10:37
C172B - What's the reason for the question?

GusHoneybun
17th Jul 2014, 18:16
Do they not exist for Embraer?

Short answer is no.

Long answer is...
Rather than produce volume of tables and graphs depleting the amazon even further, what embraer do is supply Runway Analysis Software. Each operator will then use this software to produce their own performance tables specific to;

Airport
Runway
Intersection
Thrust Rating.

By cross referencing flap to temp you get a max TO weight, and the associated V speeds for that weight.
If you then fancy an a further exercise in masochism, you can then refer to sub-tables to calculate a reduced thrust take off. This, in my opinion, defines the word ballache.

To simplify the turnarounds, all operators I know of provide an iPad app or laptop software to calculate the performance based on the ambient conditions.

All other performance is listed in the AFM.

However, to answer your question in a general fashion, a E190 will cope easily at MTOW up to 1700m.