PDA

View Full Version : Germania in LGW

trancada
30th Jun 2014, 19:14
Seems that Germania is hiring for LGW.
Anyone knows their T&C's?
How are the working conditions ? Rosters and salaries.

EAM
30th Jun 2014, 19:50
Imagine the worst A320 salaries and subtract 10%:ugh:

Narrow Runway
30th Jun 2014, 20:41
Really? Only 10% less?

Are you sure they pay that much?

EAM
30th Jun 2014, 20:49
Depends what you imagine as the lowest salary of course. :}

Arewerunning
4th Jul 2014, 13:45
EAM, care to elaborate? How is the work enviroment? How many hrs do you fly per month?

4000mrwyfordash8
4th Jul 2014, 16:25
keen to know as well.
what the approximate take home pay for cpts?
how any layovers?
how many days off in a row is possible?

cheers!

Denti
4th Jul 2014, 18:25
No CLAs at Germania, therefore you may be rostered to the maximum of the EU OPS. Which means up to 7 days in a row, up to 18 hours duty with a 3 hour break inbetween, up to 100 hours within 28 rolling days and well over a 100 in a month, 24 hours standby per day with no restriction on the following duty time. And as a captain you will be flying with P2F cadets.

4000mrwyfordash8
5th Jul 2014, 02:47
sounds like hard work...

and how does a usual roster look like now?
any idea about the pay?

cheers....

eaglesnest1972
5th Jul 2014, 06:44
P2F in Germania?????
Oh my god... :mad: hit the fan really :ugh:

flydive1
5th Jul 2014, 07:59
Eaglenest, you are quite a bit behind the times.
Except for Lufthansa in Germany is quite a bit that this is going on.
I business aviation, together with Austria, is one of the countries bringing down T&C in Europe.

Denti
5th Jul 2014, 08:52
There is a huge difference between those non unionized carriers and apparently the business aviation on one side and the unionized airlines on the other hand which enjoy quite good conditions and actually raised them considerably in the last few years (well, except lufthansa, they have other aims currently). Austria with the exception of austrian is, on the other hand, a very sad example, especially fly niki.

despegue
20th Jul 2014, 09:28
Keep far away from the CRIMINALS at Germania.
SLAVEDRIVERS is too kind to describe their management by using paying cadet Pilots to be second in command.

Absolutely disgusting, atrocious and criminal outfit, with standards unfit for Indonesia.

CaptainProp
20th Jul 2014, 10:58
There is a huge difference between those non unionized carriers and apparently the business aviation on one side and the unionized airlines on the other hand which enjoy quite good conditions....

Not sure which "business aviation" (companies??) you are referring to but I work for a non unionized company and enjoy great terms and conditions and above average salary (airline and/or bizjet) and fly between 250-400 hrs per year. The same is true for all of my friends flying for various bizjet operators in Europe and Asia.

Denti
20th Jul 2014, 11:37
Probably true, except germany and especially austria.