PDA

View Full Version : Routine and Emergency code for Cockpit door access

George Yogi
24th Jun 2014, 10:50
Does the routine code and Emergency code used for cockpit door access , different for all the A320 aircraft manufactured till date ?, Is it assigned by the manufacturer similar to MSN ? Or is it up-to the Airline Operator to decide upon the routine and Emergency code after manufacturing ? , Does the cabin crew and flight crew have to by-heart it before the flight or is it mentioned in FCOM ?

Intruder
24th Jun 2014, 11:17
If you don't know, you don't need to know.

Aubrey.
24th Jun 2014, 12:01
My thoughts exactly, I wouldn't want to know either.

Tinwacker
1st Jul 2014, 14:11
Not telling you, but the operator 'Engineering' can change the number like any other password - it would help if the cabin crew new this info otherwise the door chime will not be activated when password selected..

enicalyth
1st Jul 2014, 15:51
Press "Delete *.* All" on any handset. Failing that press "Eject" on your CD player. If that works let me know.

BOAC
3rd Jul 2014, 09:11
press "Eject" - Hmm - last time I did that it was quite exciting:)

EEngr
14th Jul 2014, 00:25
Just knock "Shave and a haircut, two bits" on the door. That's usually the default.;)

Tinwacker
16th Jul 2014, 16:17
...and I can tell you that this info is not in the AMM.
Only information given is how to load the company data into the key pad and that is your own.....

Customer created data (CCD):=

TW

Natstrackalpha
20th Jul 2014, 17:40
The standard call is to yell or scream at the top of your voice "LET ME IN MURRER OR YOU DIE!!" accompanied by a series of large bangs on the door.

Fantome
20th Jul 2014, 18:03
enicalyth (http://www.pprune.org/members/92423-enicalyth)

george, try this
Press "Delete *.* All" on any handset. Failing that press "Eject" on your CD player. If that works let me know.

planes fall out of the sky . . . . .. certain crew are ever hard to abide. . . .

the thin-lipped will always make the day that much harder . . .. . but in

the wide brown land we call home . . . .. . . however grim it is in the

trenches . . .

the wisecrack comes unerringly from outfield

the antipodean Ambrose Bierces