PDA

View Full Version : 767 type-rating

N1 Limit
23rd Jun 2014, 20:17
Hi fellow aviators

I'm currently undergoing 767 type-rating coming from 737 NG.I enjoy the course,however i find informations on the FCOM very light as compared to the ones in the NG and the question bank i was given don't allow me to find enough explanations in the FCOM,the CBT is more detailed so i took some notes.I would like to know if someone can point me some materials online or i can purchase to help me better get an in-depth knowledge of the systems.Any other tips to operate the sim is also helpful.

Many thanks

zlin77
23rd Jun 2014, 20:31
Just Google "767 Gouge", there should be enough links there to provide you with what you want, just looking quickly through some of them I found one 757/767 Study guide, last updated in April 2014…..

oceancrosser
23rd Jun 2014, 21:00
SmartCockpit - Airline training guides, Aviation, Operations, Safety (http://www.smartcockpit.com)

N1 Limit
24th Jun 2014, 22:58
Thanks everyone for your inputs,i truly apprecuate it.@Ghorter i figured that 767 is an EICAS driven and coming from the NG it's like heaven as u're free from analysis and sort of troublehootings.I'm begining to have fun.I'll google the book you suggested and see what i can get out of it.Many thanks again

JB007
25th Jun 2014, 08:46
The book is available in the App Store, it's really well written and I second the recommendation!