PDA

View Full Version : Maximum flightcrewmembers for 737NG

sexinferrari
11th Jun 2014, 00:41
Have a nice day peoplePlease help
One question-how many pilots can fly into the cockpit 737ng simultaneously
and how many oxygen mask for they into the cockpit?
Other words-4 pilots into the cockpit 737ng can perfom regular flights or no?
In which book i can see that limitation exactly

de facto
11th Jun 2014, 10:38
Only four seats max in the cockpit,minimum two for operations and the extra depending on oxygen masks fitted.
Normally three seats are always available with quick donning masks,the fourth seat with quick donning is an option.

If you wanna have sex in a 737 NG in style like in a ferrari as your screen name suggests....better go see airbus:E

flyboyike
11th Jun 2014, 14:13
One question-how many pilots can fly into the cockpit 737ng simultaneously
and how many oxygen mask for they into the cockpit?
Other words-4 pilots into the cockpit 737ng can perfom regular flights or no?
In which book i can see that limitation exactly

Why would you want so many people on the flight deck, it's not an Il-62, after all? Even if there are enough masks, it will be so tight up there, that people won't stay friends for long.

FlyingStone
11th Jun 2014, 18:45
4th jump seat in B737 cockpit is useful only as a shelf...

Rick777
12th Jun 2014, 04:03
The fourth jumpseat is pretty useful if you are commuting and it is the only one available. It isn't comfortable but it can get you where you need to go.

BOAC
12th Jun 2014, 06:56
But DO make sure the Capitano does not hurl his seat backwards at top of climb. My kneeecaps are still tender.................:)

Jwscud
12th Jun 2014, 07:10
We had every single legal seat on the aircraft occupied on Christmas eve - all 4 of us in the flight deck were over 6' tall. We had to help the poor bloke off the No.4 Jumpseat as he had serious cramp - they played paper-scissors-stone for the main jumpseat.