PDA

View Full Version : Laser Pointer Attacks on Aircraft

bmajur
2nd Jun 2014, 15:22
Hi everyone,

I'm student at RMIT University study aviation, I'm doing my research project on laser pointers on the commercial airlines. It's has been raise in the aviation industry that laser bas become hazardous in the commercial airlines to attack the pilots. So, I'm here running survey on laser attack and collecting data for my research project to compared and analysis the data and to find out, what are the majors risk on the laser. If you know any pilots outside there experiencing attack by laser during their flying, please share this link with them. Please, feel free to completed the survey, every individual personal details remainder as anonymous after survey.

Please, click on the link below; copy and paste url

Here is a link to the survey:

Laser Pointer Attacks on Aircraft Survey (http://www.surveymonkey.net/s.aspx?sm=Zl0%2bMOrglfQZFLiefhwp8bl1LtyYHULyJD4c3tqyHpk%3d)

Should you have any question regards this survey, please feel free to reached me.

Thanks for your participation! :ok:

Kind Regards,

Bech Majur

Towers approved

chevvron
3rd Jun 2014, 22:09
I have no experience myself but the practice is considered highly dangerous due to the risk of distraction or temporary blindness and anyone caught doing it will be prosecuted.
Incidentally, before you write your thesis, you might like to 'brush up' on your poor spelling and English grammar, which makes your posting difficult to understand.

redsnail
4th Jun 2014, 07:59
I think I have submitted it, in Moscow at the moment and the internet is interesting to say the least.

The form I had was already filled in :confused: I could change the results though so it wasn't too bad.