PDA

View Full Version : NATS Forum Access

PPRuNe Radar
2nd May 2014, 13:25
Hi folks,

I've had one or two queries from people having difficulty getting access to the NATS specific Forum on PPRuNe.

There are no outstanding requests for access and those having problems appear to be sorted.

As I delete any requests for NATS Forum as they are actioned (I therefore store no data on any applicant or links to their real name and PPRuNe name), I can't check anyone's status unless they alert me to a problem.

If you have requested access, you should already have it. If you can't get access and have made a legitimate application, then there are 2 possibilities. One is an occasional system problem with PPRuNe and old data in browser caches, the other is that your access rights haven't been set up for some reason.

Firstly, try this solution. Log out of PPRuNe, clear your browser cache, then re login to PPRuNe and try again. This cures the vast majority of access problems.

If that doesn't work, then I need to check your access status so drop me a private message and I will check to ensure that all the right boxes are ticked.

After that, any problems should be cured.

Thanks PR