PDA

View Full Version : from monday 20th may...

Dirty Mach
20th May 2002, 09:02
for a temporary period between 12 and 1400 the CAA call cenre will be unable to take your calls for personnell lisencing inquiries.

No change there then.

Whats the point of having a call centre with nobody to answer calls? I have been trying to get a simple question answered since the middle of last week, and they keep cutting me off after 5 minutes on hold. It's driving me nuts!

FL310
20th May 2002, 09:58
Give them a break...chill out, don't know why but obviously they are busy in a meeting or so. In other countries in Europe you will not be able to reach anyone today...

And whenever I called, they never dropped the line, also the waiting was sometimes more than 10 minutes.

Send Clowns
20th May 2002, 16:42
Mmmm, I need to get in touch with one of their staff. He left a message for me to do so urgently (though I think I know what it's about, and it probably isn't very urgent). Only there is no direct dial facility, so the extension number he gave me is useless. So far I have not even reached the head of the queue before being cut off.

Absolutely bl**dy useless. For this we pay through the nose. :rolleyes:

boeingbus2002
20th May 2002, 22:16
Just wanted to check..
When you say you were cut off..are you sure?!!
I was calling them today..held on for a while..(more than 5 mins) and then it went quite..cheesy music and lady with the apologetic voice. Thought the ******s cut me off, then spoke to someone after holding on a bit longer!

:rolleyes: