PDA

View Full Version : ATC Positions Available??

jmolier
10th Mar 2014, 21:24
Where is the best place to find ATC vacancies listed? I have an student ADI that I am just bursting to validate, but am really struggling to find any vacancies... :ugh:

Any help or advice gladly received!

James

chevvron
10th Mar 2014, 21:45
SafeSkys Air Traffic Control Services, Air Traffic Control Engineering, Bird Control & Wildlife Management (http://www.safeskys.co.uk)

Squawk 7500
11th Mar 2014, 09:13
Keep an eye on this forum and the Flight Global jobs section.

I think if I was in your situation I would get on to the AIP, make a very large list of all the airfields it would be possible for me to work at and then call/write/email the SATCO. Even better, just set up a mail merge to create covering letters and include a well written CV. Don't be picky about where you go to, just get yourself a validation and more doors will be open.

Good luck

chevvron
11th Mar 2014, 12:21
I would suggest you miss out airports where NATS are the ANSP however, they don't normally recruit people who haven't been through their own college.
Whenever we received CVs at Farnborough, they were simply passed on to NATS HR.

Chilli Monster
11th Mar 2014, 21:36
HIAL are often looking for people - drop a line to their HR Dept at Inverness.

Standard Noise
12th Mar 2014, 20:07
"I would suggest you miss out airports where NATS are the ANSP however, they don't normally recruit people who haven't been through their own college."

What utter drivel. No reason why you can't send a CV to the GM at your favoured NATS unit, you might get lucky, others have. It depends on the situation at the time.

Glamdring
13th Mar 2014, 18:05
Out of curiosity, why do you have an unvalidated ADI ticket? Self-Funded? Or ex-NATS trainee?