PDA

View Full Version : NATS stage 2

cookie294
19th Feb 2014, 18:23
Hi,

Just after a bit of information regarding the motivational paper in stage 2.

What kind of questions are asked? Any tips?

Thanks

sambatc
20th Feb 2014, 05:53
all the information you could possibly hope for is already in the main interview process thread - there's no point creating a new thread for it, you just risk annoying people

cookie294
20th Feb 2014, 06:02
I have gone back to posts from last oct. There is nothing relevant to my question. The process has all changed since middle of last year so looking back further than that would only give me irrelevant information.

Slylo Green
20th Feb 2014, 15:50
I don't know what tips you would want for a motivational paper. In my experience they will ask a question, give you four choices and you choose the one which sounds like you are motivated towards becoming an ATCO. Easy.

Kimmikins
20th Feb 2014, 20:45
The application process changed middle of last year, and as far as I'm aware very few people have been all the way through the new process. Thus, there is very little information for others to pass on to you.

My advice? Read the stuff they send you (the paper WILL be based on that) and try and remember as much as you can. Nobody's going to tell you what kind of questions are in it, that's giving you an unfair advantage. Read about what used to be in Stage 1, from what I gather that's now in Stage 2....

....which is pretty much what's been said in the main thread!