PDA

View Full Version : Teesside Flight Training- Shaun Wilkinson

jonesy64
27th Jan 2014, 18:53
I was contacted about working for this company, the company now has the bailiffs in and the plane is impounded. They are locked out of their own building.

DO NOT give this company any money at the minute. Very dodgy !

sandy12
27th Jan 2014, 18:56
How in the hell did this happen again ??

How did they get approval after LFS ? How many would be pilots have lost cash this time ?

LFS
28th Jan 2014, 09:54
Unbelievable that this has been able to happen again!

Han 1st Solo
29th Jan 2014, 00:24
Have to echo the thoughts of those above, after LFS & YFT how on earth did the CAA allow this to happen all over again. :ugh: Brings back fond memories of LFS & not so fond memories from after Cloud Nine Aviation took over! Here's hoping most people get their money back, but unfortunately after last time I think that's extremely doubtful! :(

SirenMaya
2nd Feb 2014, 21:38
jonesy, i never got round to sorting my ppl out, which plane is impounded? i thought they didnt have any?

AirForceNone
4th Feb 2014, 09:56
SirenMaya
jonesy, i never got round to sorting my ppl out, which plane is impounded? i thought they didnt have any?

G-OOGS is sat outside hangar 42 at Blackpool airport, not in a very good state though. Looks like there are no engines or props on it & its sat on its tail :eek:

AFN

OldManJoe
4th Feb 2014, 10:21
The PA-28 G-AYAW which they were operating but not theirs and G-CLUE, both have Civil Aviation Act 1982 liens on them at Teesside.
They can't be touched until the debts are paid.

jonesy64
6th Feb 2014, 20:15
Sirenmaya

I never worked for the company, but got told the score by others on the field, they contacted me about working for them. Hence don't know which planes.

T

F4TCT
26th Feb 2014, 08:44
G-CLUE landed a wheel up.

DTV states its currently not flyable so good luck with that one.