PDA

View Full Version : logbook writing service in india?

goodspeedxxl
24th Jan 2014, 22:55
hi folks,
i recently switched to logten pro.
Now i would like to have my last years of flying in digital format as well.
Has anybody used a writing service or VA for that? any recommendations?
thank you for your help

Going_Manual
27th Jan 2014, 08:07
electronic log books are not recommended as data can be lost due internal errors, I had an I pod once day its just wont not turn on, all my Punjab records lost about 400 worth.

stick to a paper log book, if anything in addition to an ipad record etc

Piltdown Man
29th Jan 2014, 20:43
From what I've seen in other posts, there has to be some very good creative logbook writing services in India. Tell them how many hours you want and in what type of plane and they'll do the rest.

goodspeedxxl
30th Jan 2014, 00:07
this is meant as a backup for my paper.
I just need sbdy to digitize my 6000 hours...

RTN11
4th Feb 2014, 12:25
electronic log books are not recommended as data can be lost due internal errors, I had an I pod once day its just wont not turn on, all my Punjab records lost about 400 worth.

stick to a paper log book, if anything in addition to an ipad record etc

I've had the complete opposite experience to you, when a can of red bull exploded in my flight bag, ruining my logbook.

With electronic, you can back up, mine is backed up on a separate hard drive, and also in the cloud, so I will always be able to revert back to a safe copy.

Rather than looking to India, go to a local flying club, find the 16 year old apprentice, (usually working behind the desk or in the cafe) and get him to do it for you in exchange for you taking him for a flight.