PDA

View Full Version : 737ng TAI

framer
20th Jan 2014, 20:50
Hi there, quick and easy question,
I have looked in the Performance Planning manual and the Performance Inflight section of the QRH and can't find how much extra fuel is used with TAI on and with both TAI and wing ant ice on. I know it's in the books somewhere, can someone point me in the right direction?

Matey
20th Jan 2014, 21:43
The information is in our Part A. EAI 45 kg per hour, EAI and WAI 140kg per hour. (B737-800)

Skyjob
20th Jan 2014, 22:21
Look in the Flight Planning and Performance Manual (FPPM)

framer
20th Jan 2014, 23:01
Thanks folks.
I wish we had an FPPM but they have combined the good info in that manual into the various other manuals so we have to search several to find what we are after now days.
Thanks again.

MZ73
21st Jan 2014, 02:38
All figures you can extract from FPPM or equivelant are average figures , Matey is very close , fuel consumption for either or both will differ from given values according to phase of flight and requested flight profile management ,( e.g : flying with both on during high speep climb will result in a lower ROC thus extending the climb segment till hitting the -40 SAT and the opposite during an ECON desend on so on ) best option though is to monitor the FF and you will also have an average close figure nevertheless using the 50 ,150 is an easy good option .

Cheers