PDA

View Full Version : pprune bad taste?

Pace
22nd Dec 2013, 14:22
Not going to go into specifics and I am perfectly happy not to start discussion on an individual who is charged and will go through lengthy court procedures to whatever judicial outcome but I still feel uncomfortable.

we all remember the million plus thread on W still locked at the top of the forum for all to see yet that individual was never charged and as far as I am aware roams free, blemish free!

In the course of that thread there was a massive witch hunt individuals including myself were dragged into Kangaroo courts and our characters were a free for all!

Thankfully things have changed here at pprune and matters have settled to discussing flying which it should be.

But one instrumental character was found to be whatever and is under prosecution through the legal system.

While I fully appreciate the last thing wanted is a discussion on that individual and his antics due to SubJudice or whatever and as such effecting any legal outcome I fail to see why that individual and the news of what is happening with him is not published in glaring lights by pprune.

That announcement could equally be locked and a statement made that no discussions will be allowed but NOTHING other than its subjudice usually by PM or E mail! and delete delete delete at any mention!

certainly no public apology to decent law abiding pprune members who were allowed to be dragged through the mud in the past and lynched by kangaroo courts.

Ok nothing said on GEP but ???? bad taste

Pace