PDA

View Full Version : Share your Jetplanner problems here...

D7 Dispatcher
19th Dec 2013, 02:09
Hi All,

Starting this thread to let Jetplanner users all over the world shares their problems :\ etc over here....

Sharing is Caring....:)

Regards
D7 Dispatchers

plans123
22nd Dec 2013, 21:11
Or you could speak with Jepps about it.

Navi333
24th Feb 2015, 13:23
Hi D7,what version currently you guys using??

dc9-32
25th Feb 2015, 07:32
Customer Service is usually pretty bad from what I've heard with customers often having to figure out their problems themselves.

Too large to cope with problem demand maybe :cool:

SU-GCM
26th Feb 2015, 22:21
@D7 Dispatcher What problems are you having? Why don't you start ?

I have to say that Jetplanner is one of the best systems I have ever used during the last 5 years, I've worked with (PPS, Navtech, HP EDS, SITA FBOL and SITATEX)

Customer service has always been good specially Jennifer and Brian

The only problem I have to admit is that sometimes when you require changes into the main database this have to go through your account manager, which is sometimes on travel and other times may take few days to get their feedback, when discussed with a jepp rep. we were told that they have 30 employee controlling the whole Eastern Hemisphere at their Germany office !

Apart from that, system stability wise and speed and reliability I find it quite good !

Jetplanner has a lot of features, and that are hidden and need extensive practice or RTFM = Read The F***** Manual and trial and error is the best way to learn !

4OPS
27th Feb 2015, 09:08
Hi folks

Really interesting to share tricks and hidden stuff about the Jetplanner or jetplan.com .

here it is my first poste with a book about Jetplan error codes .enjoye

JetPlan Error Codes_°Ù¶ÈÎÄ¿â (http://wenku.baidu.com/view/316190136edb6f1aff001f51.html)