PDA

View Full Version : Group Share admin query

jumpseater
21st Oct 2013, 17:17
Hoping to see if there's anything obvious I've missed on a search here.

I've tried 'Group share' in the search function and have limited success in finding information on light aircraft group share schemes.

I'm trying to find information that I can use as a potential template for non aviation use. The end use is for a shared horse box 7.5T truck. Three friends have bought it, and its all very ad-hoc at the moment in terms of who pays what/fuel/maintenance/maintenance schedule/vehicle usage et al. It's a simple three way split at the moment among good friends but as with all shared machinery there's the potential for unexpected surprises and costs going forward and I think a simple, fair, easy to use agreement between all parties would be a good idea.

I'm wondering if anyone has a template for their group that could be adapted for this use. I'm based near Gamston and would be happy to visit people at local fields, and buy coffee/cakes etc., to discuss how their group works and if it could be adapted for our use.

Many thanks
js

Phororhacos
21st Oct 2013, 17:57
there's this one..

http://lightaircraftassociation.co.uk/pdf/About%20Us/Flying%20Group%20Rules.pdf

jumpseater
21st Oct 2013, 20:11
Thank you very much, that looks like a good starting point :ok:

chrisN
25th Oct 2013, 01:26
I have some which cover a few circumstances not usually covered elsewhere. Send me an email with an emailable return address if you want my stuff.

Chris N