PDA

View Full Version : Trax Air Orlando Florida

ATIS31
4th Oct 2013, 13:31
Hi All
Just wondered if anyone has used them for hour building ?
Was looking to hire a G1000 for some hours

Regards ATIS

dont overfil
4th Oct 2013, 14:03
Trax Air took over Air Orlando last year. I have not used Trax Air but I have used Air Orlando for a two week rental for almost every one of the last 15 years.

They were not the cheapest but were excellent to deal with. The aircraft were in above average condition. They also allowed no fuss Bahamas rental.

When I last checked they had C172, C182 and DA 40 with G1000.

D.O.

Sam Rutherford
7th Oct 2013, 05:58
As above, I don't know Trax but Air Orlando (and I know that some of the instructors haven't moved) were excellent.

Fly safe, Sam.

PS they have a very dangerous shop which you have to walk through every time to get to the flying area...:E

Tinstaafl
9th Oct 2013, 00:58
It wasn't quite that Trax Air took over Air Orlando. About 3 or 4 years ago a former student of Air Orlando bought the company. Last year he renamed Air Orlando as Trax Air, following the name pattern of his other companies eg Trax Capital Management.

360BakTrak
9th Oct 2013, 04:23
I rented from them back in July for a trip down to Miami & the Keys. Nice aircraft, reasonable prices & very friendly staff. I'd certainly fly there again. 👍

Sam Rutherford
22nd Jan 2015, 15:02
Things have gone downhill since I'm afraid, terrible customer service (my experience anyway) and I've been a loyal customer since 2008!

Go elsewhere would be my advice now, a great shame.