PDA

View Full Version : JMC to dispose of A330s?

Localiser Green
6th May 2002, 23:01
Heard a rumour about this a while back, I think both have now been delivered? Are there still plans to dispose of these aircraft?

Thanks.

wysiwyg
7th May 2002, 08:09
both delivered - yes
'still plans to dispose of these aircraft?' - never was any plan

expedite_climb
7th May 2002, 09:23
Only when the 777's are delivered.:D :D :D

fantom
7th May 2002, 19:55
so loc green.

what is the point of this silly post?

INLAK
7th May 2002, 22:52
I`ve heard that there may be the possibility of some recruitment at JMC towards the end of the year. Not saying where this came from, but it does have credibility!

expedite_climb
8th May 2002, 17:10
Inlak - are you sure the R word wasn't redunancy not recruitment. We have 13 guys subbed out for the summer and 16 or so who are to be made redunant on 31st of October.

Or are you talking cc ? If so jmc are currently recruiting LGW based temporary cabin crew.

Localiser Green
8th May 2002, 19:00
fantom,

If you're going to knock my question without stating any critical reason then I would suggest that you sir, not me, are the one with the "silly", and frankly quite useless, post. :rolleyes:

fantom
8th May 2002, 19:17
loc green

ok. fair enuff. I did not elaborate earlier but I shall now.

there was a rumour here some time ago supported by 'Guv' which suggested he had information to support the theory that the A/C were to be returned.

the pilots and cabin crew of jmc have been thro' enough this year without this kind of innuendo. it is not helpful and is not welcome.

I did not mean to offend you but you might think about sensitivities in these straightened times.

I rest my case.

Localiser Green
8th May 2002, 20:43
fantom,

I appreciate your reasons, they are perfectly valid. I also appreciate it has been a difficult time for all at jmc, but my post honestly originated from my own genuine curiosity.

I did not mean it to cause offence to those whose livelihoods I know it affects.

Hope it all works out for you. :)

Loc Green

fantom
8th May 2002, 21:04
see! chivalry rules OK.

:p

mono
9th May 2002, 06:58
I heard that they will be going to Air 2000.

:D :D

:eek:

Eff Oh
9th May 2002, 09:20
I too have heard the same from a "reliable source." I wouldn't be surprised if JMC recruit this year. I don't think we have enough bodies to make the existing FCDA work. Nothing surprises me anymore!!!! :(
Eff Oh.

expedite_climb
9th May 2002, 10:00
I hope you are right eff oh - i really do, i just dont trust certain mgmt people (you know who i mean). But the he'll be gone by the end of the year.

On another note, nice to see that we are picking up a few sub charters still (3 @ LGW) yesterday.