PDA

View Full Version : Free Logbook program ready for download

P-air
30th Apr 2002, 02:36
Logbook 2002 & Dutys is available now for download.

www.bigpond.com/~P-air
http://www.bigfoot.com/~P-air

Havent heard anything back yet from the beta testers, but as I do, will upload the latest version to the website (check the dates of last update)

For those that are using the older version, I'll freely update their old logbooks to the new version, though its quite easy to copy across

Open the old logbook, and the new one. Add pages (via data entry) to the new logbook so that they match number of pages

Group select the whole pages (logbook sheets only) of both the old and the new logbook

Copy the cells from the old to the new, noting that the columns for the actual times etc has changed (paste special - values)

Any probs just email me, in the mean time I'll make a macro that will do it automatically

Cheers

P-air

P-air
30th Apr 2002, 08:36
After downloading the file, could you post a comment of what you think so that the post will stay live

Any bugs please let me know

Any suggestions/additions ideas welcome

CaptainSquelch
1st May 2002, 23:29
P-air,

Just downloaded your excellent piece of work. A first look at it made me think it is a good piece of work. Much better than the spreadsheet I made myself anyway, although that is not too much of a compliment. :D

One tiny thing I might like added is a departure and dest field, linked to a route currency.

I promise to use it for a month or may be even two and let you know.

Sq

P-air
2nd May 2002, 14:11
ok squelch, i will see what I can do

how would you prefer to extract the data,
from a seperate cell, or from the "Details"

I could easily list a table of the "details" going back 90 days

Let me know

ps You will normally find me in the dunnunda and godzone

P-air
2nd May 2002, 14:18
By the way, the logbook works in decimal time (1 decimal place)

Cos thats the way we do it in oz, I completely overlooked the fact that some may log minutes - sorry bout that