PDA

View Full Version : Logbook with PICUS separate column

lancilov
6th Jun 2013, 16:01
Hi guys,

I have a quick question. I have looked all over the internet and was unable to find a logbook with separate picus column. To clarify with example; oxford aviation academy in old days had a logbook where PIC column was divided by two, upper section being PIC and bottom one PICUS, so clear distiction. I know there are many logbooks outthere where you can log picus under pic, and sign it in remarks column, but I am asking any of you, if you know of a logbook with a separate PICUS column or at least pic column divison.

Thanks for all your help.

towser
6th Jun 2013, 20:05
I use a Pooleys one

Log Books | Commercial Log Books | NLB035 | 3. Pooleys Non-JAR Commercial Pilots Log Book (http://www.pooleys.com/prod_detail.cfm?product_id=39&PageNum_rs_product=1&product_category_id=25&product_sub_category_id=165)

lancilov
6th Jun 2013, 20:18
Thank you. It says its non JAR logbook however. Is this relavant? I see on the website that you posted, there is the other JAR logbook, but it does not have picus column.

thanks

towser
6th Jun 2013, 20:40
I don't believe it's relevant. If its got the columns you want then use it. I've been using that one and its previous version for over 20 years.

Agaricus bisporus
6th Jun 2013, 20:52
Why bother?

Record P1Cus in the P1 column green or some other colour. Easy.

parabellum
6th Jun 2013, 22:58
My last log book is a CAP407 and that has one column for 'SPO, Flt Nav, Flt Engr' and another column for 'any other flying', you could re-name either of these column 'PICUS' or any spare unused columns in your book.

Tinstaafl
7th Jun 2013, 05:31
Log books in Oz have an ICUS column.

John21UK
7th Jun 2013, 08:09
I still use that Oxford one, nbr#3 now, and it's available at afeonline.com (http://www.afeonline.com).
It has got the clear distinction between 'In Command' and 'PICUS'.

mad_jock
21st Jan 2014, 13:40
PICUS is still alive and kicking and there are still multiple different ways to log it depending on the country who issues your license.