PDA

View Full Version : Buying a tiger ticket.

poonpossum
3rd Apr 2013, 15:23
I have been patiently waiting for the ACCC news and now they say that there will be no answer until May.

I have a flight to book in August and the only one that makes it in time for me to catch another connecting flight is Tiger.

Considering what you know about the Tiger situation, would you say it is a good idea or a bad idea to get a ticket on Tiger right now?

smiling monkey
3rd Apr 2013, 20:08
would you say it is a good idea or a bad idea to get a ticket on Tiger right now?

Do you mean applying for as job at Tiger or do you literally mean buy a ticket as in booking a flight? I can't see what the ACCC's decision has got to do with the price of fish in China if it's the latter. :confused:

TexanPilot
3rd Apr 2013, 20:19
I didn't think the ACCC has released a new decision date. Or are you asking because of the email going out to people applying for positions at Tiger?

If your flight is in August there's plenty of time to arrange other travel so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

ad-astra
3rd Apr 2013, 21:49
Your risking the price of a serve of fish n chips! Be a devil go for it.

mrs nomer
3rd Apr 2013, 22:50
Or are you asking because of the email going out to people applying for positions at Tiger?

What email is this ?:confused:

poonpossum
4th Apr 2013, 02:45
I mean literally buying a fare to ride in a Tiger aircraft from one destination to another.

If the ACCC denies the merger, then they might cease to exist in Australia.