PDA

View Full Version : For those who were waiting.....

Zio Nick
29th Mar 2013, 07:46
....SkyDemon for Android is out now!

https://www.facebook.com/SkyDemonVFR?ref=ts&fref=ts

sharpend
29th Mar 2013, 11:05
Has anyone had the same problem as me? I updated SkyDemon on my iPad 2 and now it won't go past the disclaimer screen. The screen does not even display the conditions and no amount of clicking on 'I agree' will allow it to proceed. I removed SkyDemon and reinstalled, to no avail. Nothing wrong with my iPad as everything else works perfectly, even SkyDemon light. I note on another forum someone else had that problem with iPad 2.

Sadly SkyDemon are closed for the holidays :ugh:

TotalBeginner
29th Mar 2013, 12:24
Are you running the latest version of iOS?

sharpend
29th Mar 2013, 13:48
I think my Ipad is up to date! I'm running IOS 6.1.3. Is that ok?

TotalBeginner
29th Mar 2013, 14:10
6.1.3 is definitely the latest. Not sure why you are having that problem.

The only thing I can suggest is to try a 'hard' reset. Press and hold the home+power buttons together until the screen goes blank. Then power back on.

hoodie
29th Mar 2013, 21:06
So, a thread about SD for Android turns into a thread about SD for iPad in 1 post.

Did Jobs put a brainwashing app into the OS? ;)

jkveenstra
29th Mar 2013, 23:26
I had The Same problem and discussed it on the skydemon forum: Ipad app wil not start (http://www.skydemon.aero/forums/Topic8718.aspx)

Eventually I reinstalled the app after downloading the log files en routes.

Rabbs
30th Mar 2013, 12:52
If it stops snowing long enough (snow/sun/snow/sun...) will test the skydemon for android this pm on my Samsung s3, battery drain will be interesting and size of screen. But initial playing it looks very good.

I have had challenges with my IPad, skydemon and bad elf GPS (works well on the ground but I loose the signal a lot in the air) so looking forward to this....

Zio Nick
3rd Apr 2013, 10:50
I am evaluating the planning version, which until now has crashed once without clear reason... I will post further findings